C15 - They Pleaded for Their Lives

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  
C15 - They Pleaded for Their Lives

 


Park Sungwoo had finally lost his patience, "Sandara , if all you want is to raise hell for this family, please just leave! You are not my daughter anymore!"

Sandara Park was baffled. Even though she had lost all faith in her father Park Sungwoi, hearing those words still hurt a lot. They felt like a knife slicing through her heart.

She bit her lip, but remained calm. Despite the unfriendly glares towards her, she carried on, "Dad, auntie, do you really think I'm still the dumb girl from back in the day who was clueless? If I didn't have solid proof, do you think I would have come here to say what I said?"

"Dara sister, is the proof you are talking about that non-existent bank transfer statement?" asked Park Hanbyul timidly. She was playing up the role of a chronically bullied stepsister, winning even more sympathy from the men. They started to see Sandara as the evil sister, a crooked woman, someone you should never marry regardless of how pretty she was.

"Non-existent?" Sandara smiled and went on, "It's true that I can't get Hwang Jungmin bank statement, but the police can!"

"What do you mean?" Baek Insoo started to tense up.

"The fact is I have been back in the country for a while now. The first thing I did when I came back was to go to the police and ask them to investigate about the dowry money the Kim Family gave me. This is something even the Kim's don't know." Sandara paused for a moment before she continued, "Of the one million dollars the Kim Family gave me, ten thousand was newly printed money with continuous serial numbers. I happened to remember the numbers of a few notes and gave them to the police. All they needed to do was to check the banking system, and they found out where the money had gone."

Baek Insoo face was turning paler by the minute. Losing the moral high ground, she struggled to retain an even composure.

"If I'm not mistaken, Hwang Jungmin is currently being investigated by the police. It won't be long before they follow the money trace and find you, Auntie. One million is not a small number. Have you thought about what you are going to say to the police?"

Insoo stared at Sandara red lips, those blossoming roses from hell. "You…You are a liar…"

"Lie or not, we just have to wait for the police to arrive." Sandara Park smirked, "Auntie, I already told you that I'm not that naive girl anymore. For six long years, I was the notorious woman who ran away with a gigolo with the Kim's dowry money. It's time to clear my name for good! One million dollars is enough to keep you locked up for a long while!"

Sandara Park words were loud and clear. She made sure every single person there heard her.

"It's not possible…Not possible!" Baek Insoo had lost her cool completely, shaking her head uncontrollably, "The One million dollars was given to the Park Family by them Kim Family I'm the female head of the Park Family, so even if I took that money, it was our money to begin with.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter