C6 - Why Did You Bring Her Up?

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C6 - Why Did You Bring Her Up?

 

Inside the Park Family mansion, a few women were relaxing in the living room and drinking tea.

“Cousin, I heard the screenplay for the movie you’re in was written by the prestigious foreign screenwriter S.P” Park Hanbyul was smiling and trying to be close to Jessica Jung. “It is said that the actors who take the S.P scripts all have won awards.”

Jessica Jung sat elegantly with a gentle smile, “We’re still negotiating, the contract has not been signed yet. As far as I know, the heroine is not necessarily me.”

“It has to be you! Cousin, you are the hottest star right now. So many girls around me envy me for having you as a cousin!” Park Hanbyul tried to flatter her.

Jessica Jung  smiled and didn’t speak. Her mother Park Sujin  spoke up, “What prestigious screenwriter? I think it is just a gimmick. The script is only good if there are good actors. Jessica is a newly crowned best actress, and she will not do the movie if the script is not good!”

“Auntie is right! Without cousin’s superb acting, a good script is useless!” Park Hanbyul offered up exactly what Park Sujin wanted to hear, sparing no effort to praise Park Sujin and Jessica Jung.

Hearing Park Hanbyul  flattering words, Jessica Jung mouth curved up with satisfaction. After all, who doesn’t like compliments?

Baek Insoo seemed displeased with her daughter’s bootlicking of Park Sujin And Jessica Jung. Everyone knew that snobby Madam Park favored her granddaughter Jessica Jung. After all, the Jung Family overshadowed the Park Family financially, not to mention its close relationship with the Kwon Family.

Jessica Jung’s father, Jung Woosung, was a close friend of Kwon Jeongmin, the chairman of King's Corporation. Jessica Jung and Kwon Jiyong were expected to get married. From a young age, Jessica Jung was groomed by Park Sujin to be the future daughter-in-law of the Kwon Family. Within their entire social circle, it was difficult to find another person who was compatible to Jessica Jung

Baek Insoo own daughter, Hwang Hanbyul, changed her last name to Park, but was still not blood of the Park Family. If back in the day, she didn’t miscarry her baby because of Sandara Park, she and her daughter would have enjoyed a much better life in the Park Family. At the very least, they would not be intimidated by Madam Park and her sister-in-law Park Sujin.

Fortunately, Park Sungwoo was a decent man. He didn’t cheat on her and he didn’t bring home any bastard children. Her status as the first lady in the Park Family was quite stable.

Park Sujin laughed happily and held the hand of Park Hanbyul with tenderness, “Hanbyul, you are such a sensible kid. I love chatting with you, unlike that helpless Sandara Park –”

“Why did you bring her up?” asked Madam Park. If it was not for Sandara Park  mother, the Park Family would not have become a laughing stock. If it was not for Sandara Park, the chi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter