C63-  He Was There To Intimidate Them

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C63-  He Was There To Intimidate Them
 

The traffic was bad, so it took Sandara Park almost an hour to drive to the Park's. When she got there, she was shocked to see the SUVs parked in front of the house and Dong Youngbae and his men who were waiting diligently.

When he saw Sandara Park car approaching, Youngbae  rushed over to open the door for her.

“Miss Park.” Youngbae greeted her extremely politely.

The men behind Dong Youngbae also followed suit and said in one uniformed voice, “Miss Park!”

Sandara Park felt like the boss’ woman in a Hong Kong gangster movie. Miss Jang and the other servants of the Park Family also took notice and were shocked by the scene. They figured out how much Sandara Park meant to Kwon Jiyong by witnessing the respect his men showed her.

The Park Family was about to have a big power change. From that day on, who would have the say in the family was yet to be seen.

Miss Jang was hitting herself on the head inside and feeling panicked. Back in the day, she had her fair share of contribution to Sandara Park status in the family. She helped Baek Insoo and Park Hanbyul  knock down Sandara Park while talking ill about her in front of Madam Park. A lot of the reasons why Madam Park hated Ling Tianya so much were thanks to Miss Jang. So, when she detected the potential power shift towards Sandara Park , Miss Jang was getting very nervous.

“Why are you here?” Sandara Park asked Youngbae . She realized that seeing Dong Youngbae meant that Kwon Jiyong was there too.

“The boss had something to discuss with Mr. Park.” Youngbae replied respectfully and made a hand gesture, “The boss is still in there, so please come in, Miss Park.”

Sandara Park looked at Youngbae suspiciously. Kwon Jiyong had something to discuss with Park Sungwoo ? He said he was going to use “his way” to convince her to marry him, could it be…

Inside, Park Sungwoo mind cleared up all of a sudden. When he thought about the possibility of becoming Kwon Jiyonf father-in-law, he secretly started to feel excited, even a little proud.

Then Park Sungwoo remembered Sandara Park and said worriedly, “Mr. Kwon, you are asking my permission, but Dara and I…” He knew his relationship with her daughter was tense, but he didn’t want to say that to Kwon Jiyong.

Kqon Jiyong smiled gently. “Uncle, I am here to ask your permission. Marriage is a big deal, so it’s best to have the blessings off the parents. To me, it’s not that important whether you agree to it. I just don’t want to put Dara in a difficult position.”

Park Sungwoo finally realized that the reason Kwon Jiyong was there was to stand up for Sandara . From the moment he stepped in the door, he had been implying that Sandara Park was ill treated by the Park's. That was the whole point.

All the members of the Park Family started to feel their hearts drop. Kwon Jiyong was not there to ask Park Sungwoo permission, he was there to intimidate them psychologically. Everybody was feeling the fear crawling up their spine as Kwon Jiyong  was giving them a cold look. Hidden underneath his smile was the chilling horror.

Madam Park head was in a scramble. Her chest tightened when she thought about how Kwon Jiyong  was standing up for Sandara Park. Then she thought about Jessica Jung, which gave her another gut punch.

Baek Insoo also looked like she just ate a bug. If Sandara Park was to regain power in the family, what chance would she and Park Hanbyul have?

How did everything turn out like that?

As soon as Sandara Park entered the living room, she saw the line of people with various perplexed facial expressions. Then, she saw the person who was sitting in the center and sipping tea, Kwon Jiyong !


Seeing Sandara Park, Park Sungwoo stood up first, and for the first time in history, he actually walked towards her with benevolence on his face. “Dara, why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter