C20 - If You Won’t Say It, I Won’t Either

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C20 - If You Won’t Say It, I Won’t Either

 

The Jung's House

Jessica Jung kept reading the script over and over again. At last, she stopped on the cover page –”Screenplay by S.P”.

It was still very hard for Jessica to believe, S.P was actually Sandara Park!

“How did Sandara become a famous screenwriter, without anyone knowing? What has she been doing all these years overseas?” Asked Park Sujin with a strained tone in her voice. “It can’t be that simple. With that ty look, who knows how she got the screenwriter title!”

“Mom, screenwriters speak with their work. S.P work is good.” Said  Jessica.

“Maybe she didn’t write it! You know how it is in the entertainment business. A lot of those so-called big-name screenwriters all had ghostwriters!” Park Sujin sounded very dismissive. She had made up her mind about Sandara . She thought she was just a crooked woman.

After hearing that, Jessica lowered her eyes. Running her slim fingers back and forth cross the letters “S.P” on the cover of the script, a lot was on her mind.

“What’s the point of speculating on this nonsense?” Jung Woosung asked. He was slouching on the coach with his fat belly out. Brows furrowed, he continued, “I think the most important thing right now is the marriage between Jessica and Jiyong. They are both grown ups now, plus everybody out there already knows the relationship between the two families. We ought to find a time to talk about their engagement with Park Jeongmin. The sooner the better!”

Park Sujin nodded at her husband, “Yes, definitely! It drove me mad to see all those s eyeing Kwon Jiyong  at the party today! The sooner we get the deal sealed with the two kids, the better I will feel. By that time, Jessica will be officially the young Mrs. Kwon. Who cares about some TV show, or being a super star?”

“Mom, acting is my dream. Even when I marry Jiyong, I’ll still keep acting.” Jessica protested. With that being said, she agreed with her parents that she should get engaged to Kwon Jiyong ASAP. Ever since she was a little girl, she always saw herself as the only woman to be Kwon Jiyong  wife. The thing she was not so on board with was to become simply a trophy wife.

“What’s the point of acting if you can marry Jiyong ? You know Madam Kwon doesn’t like the fact that you are an actress, that’s why she’s always had a cold shoulder towards you!” Park Sujin said as she patted Jessica gently on the head. “There’s nothing more important than marrying into the Kwon Family right now. If you really want to be an actress, wait until the old lady passes away. She doesn’t have many years left anyway.”

“You shouldn’t say that, Mom…” said Jessica. In her heart, she knew her mother was right though. Acting was her dream, but no dream was as important as marrying Kwon Jiyong  to her.

The whole Kwon Family loved Jessica, except for Kwon Jiyong grandmother, who liked to use her acting career as an excuse!

It was very late when Sandara Park made it back to her apartment. Gong Minzy had already gone back to her own place too. Sandara rubbed her head and collapsed ont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter