C37 - Kwon Jiyong You Bastard

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C37 - Kwon Jiyong You Bastard

 


Lee Chandong almost stopped Sandara Park and asked her to sit in the Deputy Director’s chair. There were so many empty seats in the studio, he thought, so there was no need for her to move all the way to the corner. But just as he was about to open his mouth, his eyes met with Kwon Jiyong. The man’s look was so staggering that Lee Chandong  swallowed his words.

He was puzzled too. Why did Kwon Jiyong seem particularly difficult towards the screen writer? As far as he knew, the two people had only met each other half a dozen times. Other than the fact that the screen writer asked her assistant to handle everything in the preparation stage, Sandara Park actually had been quite diligent since the audition. She did a lot of things herself and tried to make sure the scripts were perfect. Lee Chandong perception of Sandara had continued to improve and he even started to admire this woman.

What Lee Chandong couldn’t seem to figure out was what Sandara had done to offend Kwon Jiyong . As he pondered the question, his eyes fell on the woman next to Kwon Jiyong — Jessica Jung.

Could it be because of Jessica? The last two times Kwon Jiyong picked on Sandara were both times when she had a conflict with Jessica Jung ...

Lee Chandong was a bit speechless. Was this really just a fiancé protecting his fiancée? He looked at Jessica, made a concealed frown, and felt disappointed at her once again. “An actor incapable of separating work from personal life, is not a devoted actor.”

Kwon Jiyong being there plus Jessica Jung making a fuss because of switching hair styles had made Lee Chandong lose all momentum for work. He called for an early lunch break.

Minzy brought two lunch boxes over to Sandara , “Miss Park, come have some lunch!”

Sandara Park opened the lunch box, inside were two meat dishes and one vegetarian. The King's  Corporation had made sure the crew had a big enough budget and that everyone was fed well. The lunch boxes were all catered from a restaurant and the selections were decent.

All Sandara had for breakfast was half cup of Americano coffee with no sugar. Her stomach was empty, but she didn’t have much appetite. She munched from the lunch box while reading the script. Subconsciously, she was getting an unsettled feeling from being watched by someone.

Before long, the studio was getting rowdy again. Sandara Park lifted her head and saw Youngbae ordering his men to hand out food to the production crew. On a closer look, it was not just any food, it was takeout from one of the top restaurants in town, La Yeon.

“Miss Park, Mr. Kwon just bought the whole crew lunch! The food is from La Yeon too. I heard of that restaurant when I was abroad, a single dish there easily costs three digits!” Gong Minzy looked at the food, salivating, “Mr. Kwon is undoubtedly wealthy. This meal cost him at least a few hundred-thousand dollars!”

If you counted everyone in the production crew, from the director to extras, there were a least a few hundred people. If one dish cost more than a hundred, Minzy calculation was not too far off.

Youngbae had started to call people up to get food. When he saw that Sandara Park was sitting in the far corner picking at the cheap lunch box, totally ignoring what he was doing, Youngbae got worried.


 
Monitoring his boss’ facial expression closely, Youngbae  raised his voice, “Mr. Kwon has bought lunch for the whole production crew today, everyone is included, so come get yours!”

At that volume level, Youngbae was certain that Sandara Park heard him, but to his dismay, the woman did not move a bit…

Dong Youngbae was completely speechless. At that momen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter