C10 - The Dazzling Return of Sandara Park

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C10 - The Dazzling Return of Sandara Park

 

The scene got rather awkward because of what was said.

Insoo glared viciously at the person who spoke the words; a woman with the last name Lin. Mrs. Lin family background was average in the social circle, but indecent people like Baek Insoo offended her especially.

Ever since Baek Insoo married into the Park Family, the two biological daughters had both disappeared. Her own daughter seemed to be living the high life instead.

Mrs. Lin was not intimidated by the look Insoo gave her. She was not fond of that kind of occasions to begin with. She was only there to keep an eye on her womanizing husband. The sight of Baek Insoo really annoyed her.

“What? Was I wrong?” Mrs. Lin asked in a strange tone, “It’s not our first day in this circle, so no reason to pretend that we don’t all know about what happened.”

Insoo face was turning darker by the minute. Even Park Hanbyul was trying her best to hold back because she knew the importance of the evening. There was no room for imperfection.

As the women who were gathered around started to gossip, Baek Insoo good friend Mrs. Jin opened , “Alright, alright. You were not wrong to say that everybody knew about what happened in the Park Family. Mr. Park has two daughters. The elder daughter Sandara Park had a reputation that was no secret. She was engaged to Kim Jaejoong and then ran away with some gigolo. She took all that dowry money from the Kim Family. You can’t possibly blame for that! Then,  the mother of Sandara Park, the woman who was so ty…Well, maybe I shouldn’t say this, but Park Sodam was actually not a member of the Park Family …”

Madam Park stared at Baek Insoo disapprovingly as Mrs. Jin dug up her family’s long-buried past. Insoo nudged Mrs.Jin immediately, “Quit talking about that stuff. Today is Mother’s birthday, let’s not talk about such dreadful things!”

Mrs. Jin realized that as she tried to help Baek Insoo, she actually brought up Sandara Park, her sister, and her mother. They were the biggest humiliation of the Park Family. Her telling those tales again in front of everyone was nothing but a slap in the face of Madam Park!

Mrs. Jin looked at Insoo apologetically. Part of Baek Insoo was in fact happy about what she said. Diminishing Sandara Park could only make her own daughter look good.

Park Hanbyul eyes agreed. In her mind, she should be the face of the Park Family since the biological daughters were such a disgrace.

Mrs. Jin words seemed to send everyone back to the old scandal of Park Sandara  mother eloping with the family chauffeur, and the rumor of Sandara  taking the dowry and running away with a gigolo.

“Huh,” Mrs. Lin denounced coldly, “Disgrace or not, they are still the flesh and blood of the Park Family. Better than an outsider…”

“You!” Baek Insoo blood was boiling, almost pushing her over the edge. She had to remind herself that her mother-in-law’s birthday party was not the place to make a scene.

All of a sudden, the gate of the Park mansion re-opened. A figure in full dazzling red made a deliberate entrance, the sound of high heels lingering in the air.

The rambunctious hall quieted down abruptly. Every single man and woman fixed their eyes on this captivating figure in red.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter