C94- I Will Not Regret It

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C94- I Will Not Regret It

 

Dong Youngbae grabbed the soup bowl in Jinmi hand and placed it on the table. He glared at Jinmi and walked out of the room. Reluctantly, Jinmi followed Youngbae out too.

When he saw Jinmi and Youngbae had left the room, Kwon Jiyong seized Sandara Park hand, “What’s going on?”

Prior to that, Sandara Park had been resisting him and alienating him, so in the view of Kwon Jiyong, Sandara new-found enthusiasm was very abnormal.

Sandara Park put down the bowl in her hand and said meaningfully, “Jinmi is the sister of Soohyuk, right?”

Kwon Jiyong eyes flashed with a hint of darkness as he replied distantly, “Yes, that’s right.”

“Soohyuk died in order to save you, so now you take care of his sister, right?”

Kwon Jiyong raised his brow and his voice was a little cold. “Who told you this? Youngbae?”

He still remembers what Choi Seunghyun once said to him. “Kwon Jiyong, Sandara must not know what you are really like. Are you sure she would be still willing to marry you after she sees your true colors?”

True. The real him was even crueler than the one he showed to Sandara Park, because the world he was in was a cruel world.

Sandara Park shook her head. “It was not Youngbae , it was Choi Seunghyun.” Sandara Park didn’t try to hide it. She knew even if she didn’t say it, Youngbae would tell Kwon Jiyong what happened anyway, which would only cause unnecessary trouble.

The man in the hospital bed turned more and more gloomy. There was no doubt that Choi Seunghyun  actions had offended him.

Kwon Jiyong eyes looked deep and dark, “Sandara Park , I am giving you a choice. If you are not willing, I can break off our engagement and I will let you go.”

He stared at Sandara Park with those eyes that looked like black holes, waiting for Sandara Park answer. Before, he had never given Sandara the right to choose. Everything was always in accordance with his own will; the possessiveness and entanglement over her was overbearing. He handed the right to choose to Sandara Park for the first time. The anxious feeling of losing control made him uncomfortable. Kwon Jiyong felt like he was waiting for a death sentence.

“I don’t like that Jinmi. I hated her when I was at the Jeon du Island. I understand that her brother died for you and you have the responsibility to take care of her. Taking care of people is different between men and women. In the future, she is not allowed to get anywhere within a yard from you!”

Kwon Jiyong expression relaxed and seemed rather surprised by the unexpected words from Sandara Park.

Sandara continued to mutter while rolling her eyes, “When I came in, I saw her holding a soup bowl and paying attention to you. If people didn’t know, they might think she was your fiancée. Kwon Jiyong, do you know how attractive you are to women?”

Kwon Jiyong eyes seemed to change. He watched Sandara Park hold up the bowl again.

“Do you want more?”

“Yes.” Kwon Jiyong raised his hand to hold Sandara Park  chin and kissed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter