C65- She Actually Lost To Sandara Park

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C65- She Actually Lost To Sandara Park
 


When Park Hanbyul got home, she was looking forward to hearing how Sandara Park was dealt with. Instead, she found Park Sungwoo and Madam Park ordering the servants to move antiques into the living room.

Park Sungwoo saw Park Hanbyul and greeted her with a big grin, “You are home, Hanbyul!”

“Yeah.” Nodded Park Hanbyul, “Where is Dara ?”

The face of Madam Park became awkward when she heard the name of Sandara Park. Park Hanbyul was surprised that her usual expression of detest was not there.

Park Sungwoo looked extremely proud with his eyes squinted together. “Dara has gone out with Mr. Kwon.”

“Mr. Kwon?” Park Hanbyul looked shocked. “Kwon Jiyong ?”

“Yes.” Park Sungwoo said happily, “Mr. Kwon came to our house today and brought all these things. Then he left with your Sister.”

“They left together…” Park Hanbyul repeated the words, still in shock. Things didn’t play out as she thought. “Dad, where is my mom?”

Park Sungwoo was so excited earlier that he forgot all about Baek Insoo. He looked around and pointed upstairs. “She’s probably in the study.” Then he turned his attention back to the precious paintings. There was no doubt that Kwon Jiyong had deep pocket – the pieces he brought were all rare collections from well-known artists.

Park Hanbyul went to look for her mother anxiously.

Inside the study, Baek Insoo was meditating, but it was clear that she was really depressed.

“Mom, how come Kwon Jiyong came to the house?” Park Hanbyul busted in and startled Baek Insoo . “I told you so many times, knock before you enter!” Baek Insoo sneered at Park Hanbyul .

Park Hanbyul made a face. “What’s the matter? Dad is not here. He’s busy looking at those paintings downstairs!”

Baek Insoo depression deepened when she heard that, “He’s been doing that since Kwon Jiyong left, not caring about anything else. All that’s on his mind is Sandara Park and she has not even married Kwon Jiyong yet. Can you imagine when she actually marries into the Kwon Family? There’ll be no place for you and me in this family when that happens.”

Baek Insoo became even sadder and took Park Hanbyul  hand, “I can deal with it, but I worry about you. You were the only daughter in the Park Family before Sandara showed back up. Even though you were not his biological child, Sungwoo took you as his own. If it was just Sandara  herself, it wouldn’t be so bad, but now there’s also Kwon Jiyong! Did you know that Kwon Jiyong  and Sandara met six years ago and were each other’s first love?! Sandara Park must have planned this for a long time! The reception night was obviously a trap the two of them set together to humiliate you and Jessica!”

Park Hanbyul face still hurt when she thought about that evening. She didn’t expect that Sandara Park  and Kwon Jiyong had that kind of relationship. “I don’t believe the Kwon Family would let an infamous woman like her in their door!”

Compared to the delighted mood in the Park Family, everything was covered in a thick rain cloud at the Jungs. Jessica Jung sat on the couch staring at nothing with a pale face. She didn’t want to turn on the TV, pick up the phone, or touch the computer. She didn’t want any connection with the outside world because she knew she was the biggest joke out there.

 
Park Sujin was making a whiny sound nearby. Her arm was still hurting, and she was on the verge of collapse.

“Damn! Those sons of es!” Jung Woosung cursed angrily as he walked in the room.


Jung Woosung aura was burning with anger, he thumped onto the sofa, his breath harsh and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter