C12- Meiyi, Do you Want Me to Show Proof?

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C12- Meiyi, Do you Want Me to Show Proof?


“The Jade Buddah is from you?” Park Hanbyul asked Sandara Park again, as if it was a huge joke.

“That’s right.” Sandara  nodded her head.

The entire hall fell into silence once again.

Everybody heard Jessica Jung say that she bought the jade buddha for Madam Park, who happily accepted it.

It was actually a gift from Sandara Park?

Jessica Jung heart skipped a beat when she heard Sandara response. She looked slightly uncomfortable for a second, but quickly adjusted her expression to look at ease, so no one noticed. She was an actress after all.

One thing Jessica had learned from spending years in the upper-class social circle and entertainment business was to always appear calm and measured regardless of the situation. It made you look superior and in the right. There was no doubt that Jessica  looked extremely convincing.

Park Hanbyul chuckled innocently, “Sandara, sister, you must be mistaken. This jade buddha was a gift from Jessica to grandma. She bought it at an auction overseas with a lot of money…”

Park Hanbyul tone was soft, but the look she gave Sandara Park was full of ridicule.

Sandara Park laughed. Hanbyul had been adept at being two-faced from a young age. Her nice tone was targeting Park Sungwoo, who cared about Sandara Park as a daughter. She was playing nice in front of Park Sungwoo because she knew the more agreeable she seemed, the more obnoxious Sandara Park appeared to be in contrast. She wanted it to seem like she was always the one who got bullied by Sandara.

She had her back to Park Sungwoo, so he never saw the provoking look she gave!

Park Sujin was mad too. Was Sandara Park messing with her daughter intentionally?

Sandara Park surveyed all the people in the Park and Jung families, one by one. Park Sungwoo looked somewhat disappointed because he apparently thought Sandara was lying too. It was obvious how Madam Park felt, from bad to worse. Park Sujin looked depressed while Jung Woosung forehead creased. Baek Insoo was just waiting to see where everything was going…

In comparison, Jessica Jung was the only one who seemed unfazed. Her clenched fists gave her away to the perceptive Sandara Park – was she nervous?

Sandara Park smiled and walked to the front of the jade buddha. “This jade buddha was indeed my gift to grandma. Sister, you said that it came from you. Is that a misunderstanding?”

Jessica lips twitched for a millisecond. She was unsure of herself. She knew that she did not purchase the buddha, and only said she did because she thought the Kwon Family bought it on her behalf.

Could Sandara Park really have bought it…?

Jessica mother Park Sujin rushed to say, “Sandara Park, quit the nonsense! You said that you bought it, do you have proof?” She stepped toward Sandara with threatening eyes, “You watch your mouth. If you harm my Jessica reputation, it’s not gonna be good for you!”

Staring into Park Sujin eyes, Sandara  saw something familiar. Years ago, Park Sujin had the same look and tone when she forced her to marry Kim Jaejoong!

Sandara Park was no longer the hot-blooded dumb girl from six years ago. When Suji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter