C112 - Accepted Everything up

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


C112 - Accepted Everything

 

Kwon Jiyong carried Sandara Park and walked toward her apartment in full view of the security guards and other residents in the apartment.

Sandara Park knew she didn’t have an excuse that time. Usually the more she resisted, the crazier things Kwon Jiyong would do. So, that time she learned to bury her head in the man’s chest like an ostrich.

At the entrance of Sandara Park apartment, Kwon Jiyong  and entered passcode for the door while still carrying her.

Once through the door, Sandara Park started to struggle saying, “We’re home. Put me down!”

The man didn’t listen. He carried her all the way to that single bed. Before she could sit up, Kwon Jiyong  body pressed down. “You were asking how to make me not angry?”

“Yes…” Kwon Jiyong body was so close that she could feel his hasty breaths on her neck. Suddenly, Sandara felt her small single bed becoming even tighter.

Kwon Jiyong raised his chin and locked onto Sandara Park  lips. His big hand removed their coats and pulled the woman’s body firmly against his.

“Wait…wait…I need to take a shower…” Sandara Park murmured those words when she was kissed by Kwon Jiyong.

The man’s kisses were becoming more and more heated and impatient, stirring up the fire not only inside of him, but also inside of Sandara .

The woman’s body was better than any medicine. Kwon Jiyong was like a starving lion and the only food was laying in front of him. He had no reason not to consume it.

Sandara Park was wearing a Hanbok. The top few of the delicate tie were undone by Kwon Jiyong. Her body tensed up suddenly and she grabbed Jiyong hand. “Wait a second…”

Kwon Jiyong looked up. He held up his body with his elbows and his eyes were filled with desire and lust. He still managed to hold back when he heard Sandara Park say to wait.

He could feel that the woman’s body was tensing up. He knew that she was nervous and afraid. She was afraid that he would hurt her again like the time on Jeon du Island.

“Dara, if you don’t want to, just say it. I am not going to force you.” He loved her and wanted every inch of her, but he respected her even more. He would never let anyone hurt her, including himself.

Sandara Park was breathing heavily and her cheeks were a seductive rosy color. The half-undone hanbok barely covered her body.

The scene, in Kwon Jiyong eyes, was an extremely tempting poison.

Sandara Park looked at the veins on his muscle which were about to burst out of the tailored shirt. Kwon Jiyong looked even ier than usual. The arrow was already on the bow, and nothing could stop it.

Even like that, he was still holding back because he chose to respect her.

Sandata Park bit down her lips and extended her arms, circling the man’s neck.

That behavior was a signal that she was accepting everything that he was going to do to her.

Kwon Jiyong could clearly feel that her body relaxed in his arms. He was a little shocked. “Are you sure?”

“Mm.” She nodded. “Don’t hurt me.”

“Okay.”

Kwon Jiyong lowered his head and kissed her gently. He was caressing her and appreciating her…however….

The little woman who accepted everything a moment ago pushed Kwon Jiyong away suddenly.

Jiyong looked at her, puzzled. Face bright red, Sandara  was embarrassed. “I think I got my period…”


With the shower running, Sandara Park came out from the bathroom. She had already changed out of the hanbok and put on her pajamas.

Kwon Jiyong propped himself up on the headrest of the bed. His eyes still lingered with desire. He looked at Sandara Park forlornly and asked, “How is it?”

At the other’s still hopeful voice, Sandara Park shook her head awkwardly.

Her period usually came on time. When she woke up that morning she had felt just a bit bloated. She knew that that was a sign that her period was on its way, but her period wasn’t due for another week. She didn’t expect for it to come that day.

Right then, Sandara Park didn’t know whether she should feel pity for Kwon Jiyong or herself.

After the woman’s sharp answer, Kwon Jiyong face immediately fell. He stood up from the bed and went to the shower.

“What are you doing?” Sandara Park asked.

“Showering.” By the time Kwon Jiyong answered, he had already opened the door to the bathroom and headed in.

Sandara Park suddenly recalled when they had been in Kwon Jiyong office. She was playing with fire, and he did want her, but he ended up dousing that fire with cold water.

Sandara Park rushed to shout through the door. “Don’t take a cold shower, it won’t be good if you get sick again!”

The sound of the shower running had already started, and Sandara Park didn’t even know if he heard what she said.

Sandara Park took a pair of men’s pajamas and placed them at the door of the bathroom. It had come when Jiyong had tasked Youngbae with bringing over the entire suitcase of men’s T-shirts. The last time Jiyong stayed at her house, she only had men’s T-shirts, and not a single pair of pants that men could wear. In the end, the man only wore a single T-shirt, showing off his long y legs.

When Sandara Park saw the high end, true silk men’s pajamas hiding in the middle of all the men’s T-shirts, she was exasperated. It meant that he would still be staying at her place occasionally. Predictably, not too long later, the pajamas came to be used.

Kwon Jiyong took a really long shower, by the time he came out from the shower, the air around him was chilly. All he saw was Sandara Park curled up on the bed, her face tinted with agony.

He frowned, throwing the towel in his hands aside to rush to her side. “What’s wrong?”

“My tummy hurts.” Sandara Park face was pale, and small beads of sweat were clustering on her forehead.

Kwon Jiyong brows furrowed, his worries written all over his fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter