C30- High School Reunion

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C30- High School Reunion

 


In the hotel room, Park Hanbyul was trying on the new limited-edition clothing she had just purchased. She appeared to be in a great mood as she kept humming a song when she looked into the mirror.

Park Sungwoo felt sorry about the fact that Sandara Park  called the police on Park Hanbyul. So, he gave Hanbyul a big stack of cash to make up for it.

Baek Insoo looked at Park Hanbyul disapprovingly, “A little bit of money and some new clothes later, and you’re back to being happy?”

Hanbyul sensed the sarcasm in her mother’s voice and put the clothes down. “What’s wrong? Daddy gave me money because he didn’t believe that Sandara  right?”

Hearing Sandara Park name made Baek Insoo blood boil. “The whole thing was on the Internet. Even though your dad didn’t watch the videos on the cell phone, I bet he had some doubts about it. Why did he only give you money instead of bringing us home otherwise?”

Park Hanbyul lost her good mood. Her mother was right, the fact that they were still staying at the hotel meant that her dad had not considered bringing them home.

Hanbyul was not as sly as her mother. A little reward was enough to make her lose focus. When she realized that she still didn’t know when she could go home, the new clothes suddenly didn’t matter anymore. She turned from feeling joyful to feeling betrayed and pissed off.

She was planning to wear those new clothes to her high school reunion. In the last few years, she was always complimented at the reunions as the daughter of the Park Family. That year, everyone would know that she was kicked out of the family and was staying at the hotel. What would they think of her…

“This ! I don’t even want to go to the school reunion…” Park Hanbyul was pouting as she tossed the luxury brand clothes on the bed.

Something struck Baek Insoo and she jumped up in front of Hanbyul, “That went to the same high school as you, right?”

Park Hanbyul blinked her eyes a few times, “Yeah, we went to the same school.”

Insoo face lit up, “You have to go to the reunion. You should convince Sandara to go too.”

“Why? I don’t want to see her, why would I ask her to go?” asked Park Hanbyul. She was also concerned about Sandara Park stealing her thunder at the party as the rightful daughter of the Park Family.

“You stupid girl. As long as you make her attend the reunion, I’ll make sure her reputation goes to hell!”

Baek Insoo seemed elated as if she had just cooked up an impeccable plan.

Park Hanbyul got excited too. She couldn’t wait for Sandara to be destroyed and kicked out of the Park Family!

In her study, Sandara Park was editing the script because of some detailed requests from Lee Chandong . Although no big changes were made, she still paid attention to every word and made the script as perfect as possible.

Her phone rang. Sandara furrowed her brows looking at the unknown number on the screen. She decided to pick up anyway, “Who’s this?”

“Is this Sandara Park?”

“Yeah its me. Who is this?”

“This is Lee Sunny from your high school!” The person sounded extremely excited after confirming that it was Sandara Park on the phone.


 
It took Sandara  a couple of seconds before she let out a laugh, “Sunny from high school, it’s been a while!”

Sunny was good to Sandara P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter