C55- Asked to Pick Up

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C55- Asked to Pick Up

 

“What?”

“There is going to be an announcement about Kwon Jiyong and Jessica Jung engagement tonight at the King's Corporation annual reception?”

The whole crew was imploded by what Park Hanbyul had just said. In no time at all, the news reached everyone, and some sophisticated younger actors already started to congratulate Jessica Jung.

Everyone was aware that the title of ‘young Mrs. Kwon’ was way more powerful than the title of best actress. That was the ultimate status in so many women’s dreams.

Jessica Jung only pretended to give Park Hanbyul the stink eye in protest, but immediately she was smiling and accepting all the congratulations, “You all worked so hard lately. Let me buy everyone desserts.”

People who already tried to Jessica Jung boots, threw even more praises to her.

Director Lee face didn’t look amused, “Okay, everyone back to work!”

Jessica Jung turned around and said to him, “Director Lee, don’t worry, I have desserts for you as well.”

Jessica Jung found Lee Chandong attitude annoying and said those words to him on purpose. Ever since the shooting started, Lee Chandong  had been hard on Jessica Jung on countless occasions. She was going to get engaged to Kwon Jiyong, so she dared Lee Chandong  to treat her badly again!

Sandara Park didn’t look pleased either. She remembered the night before when Kwon Jiyong promised her that things were not too late and handed her an invitation to the reception. Was this what he meant by ‘not too late’? Having her witness his engagement to another woman?

Park Hanbyul thought what bothered Sandara Park was the fact that Park Sungwoo didn’t choose to bring her to the reception. She slowly walked over and spoke in an innocent voice, “Sandara, don’t be mad at daddy. He was only thinking about the big picture. After all, your reputation before was not so good, plus the plagiarism scandal you are in right now is all over the news…”

People looked over curiously when they heard Sandara Park and plagiarism. Even Jessica Jung had some anger in her eyes.

Sandara Park day didn’t start well, and then Park Hanbyul  was really getting on her nerves.

“Where is the sixty-chapter script that I asked you to write? Let me see.” Sandara Pari crossed her arms in front of her body and looked at Park Hanbyul  interrogatively.

Park Hanbyul had focused all her attention on the King's reception in the past a few days and completely forgot about the script. In her mind, Sandara Park would be too bogged down by the plagiarism scandal to remember the script. Apparently, she still remembered!

Park Hanbyul put on a sad face, “Dara, you only gave me two days, how could I finish it…? You are the top screenwriter with tons of experience, not me…”

“Top screenwriter?” Sandara Park sneered, “Didn’t you just say that I plagiarized? If someone like me who plagiarizes could produce a draft in two days, why can’t you?”

“I –” Park Hanbyul face twitched, “I didn’t say that you plagiarized. You misunderstood me, Dara . It’s just I was reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter