C68- Served on a Platter

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C68- Served on a Platter

 

That female reporter was wearing a pair of purple glasses, thin lips curved up. She had a serious look on her face, but underneath there was a hint contempt and ridicule.

Sandara Park lowered her gaze onto the name tag on the reporter’s chest – Miss Choi Minah, from Entertainment 8 Studio.

Entertainment 8 Studio was famous in the business because all the celebrities knew that if E8 had its eye on you, it meant your dirty laundry was about to be aired. The female reporter named Choi Minah was a top reporter at E8, who had exposed a lot of celebrity scandals.

Sitting up on the stage, Sansara Park looked down at Choi Minah and said, “Miss Choi, the famous reporter. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you.”

Choi Minah thought Sandara Park was trying to be nice to her because she was afraid to have more ugly news about her exposed, so Choi Minah smiled with a contempt in her eyes, “Miss Park, please don’t beat around the bush. You have not answered my question.”

The producer Mr. An looked at Choi Minah who was pressing on hard, and then at Kwon Jiyong who was sitting in the front row. He knew that after the marriage proposal from Kwon Jiyong, Sandara Park must have a special place in Mr. Kwon heart, regardless of if she could actually make it into the Kwon Family. It was definitely the right move to side with Sandara Park right then.

On that thought, Mr. An opened his mouth, “Ma’am, the question you just asked was based on rumors that have not been confirmed. On behalf of the crew of Hunting Beauty, I’m vouching for Miss Park character.”

Lee Chandong followed it with some nodding. He had always believed in Sandara Park.

Choi Minah sneered. “Rumor? If it was just rumor, please show us the evidence, Miss Park. My responsibility as a reporter is to bring truth to the public. It was not out of nowhere. In addition to that one blog post, there was also news about Miss Park past that was dug up by people on the Internet. They can’t all be rumors! What I don’t understand is why Miss Park just came back to Korea and already attracted all those rumors, and all were negative?”

Choi Minah was implying that if Sandara Park was not a smelly egg, she would not have attracted all the flies.

Kwon Jeongmin stared at Sandara Park with a dark and serious expression. Because of her scandal, the stock price of the King's Corporation had dropped. It was the first time in many years. He couldn’t wrap his head around why his decisive and steady-handed son would lose his head over that woman. He not only publicly humiliated the Jung, but also did something unsavory with that woman at the annual reception.

When he looked at Sandara Park, all he could see was seduction and foxiness. Being someone who was not typically superstitious, Kwon Jeongmin even thought about hiring a shaman to see if Sandara Park l was a demonic fox spirit who tricked his son.

Many reporters there appeared to back what Choi Minah had said, because they also wanted to hear how Sandara Park could finish her own story.

When Mr. An attempted to help Sandara Park deflate the situation again, Choi Minah struck back with another sharp comment. “We all hope to hear what Miss Park has to say. What’s the point of this press conference otherwise?”

 
Sandara Park looked at Choi Minah, elbows against the table and one hand holding up her face. She blinked her eyes without a worry on her face. “Miss Choi, you went to Yuhwa Elementary School, right?”

Choi Minah was caught off guard and said in a confused tone, “What does my elementary school have to do with the matter at hand?”
 

The reporters on site and the other people there were absolutely thrown off track by Sandara Park seemingly completely unrelated question. Everyone looked at each other, not knowing what she was getting at.

Park Sujin face flashed with mockery. It looked like Sandara Park was out of tricks and could only use such silly tactics to redirect everyone’s attention and to delay the time. She looked at Kwon Jeongmin and Han Hyejin, those two people were frowning too. Clearly, they were feeling more and more dissatisfied with Aandara Park . Then, Park Sujin looked at Park Sungwoo who was in the corner.

On the receiving end of Park Sujin mocking gaze, Park Sungwoo face froze, before looking at Sandara Park , his eyes conflicted.

Everyone’s expression showed different emotions, and only Kwon Jiyong continued to smile as he gazed lovingly at her, as though not worried or concerned at all.

Dong Youngbae mouth twitched, as though there were words at the tip of his tongue, he was just a little worried for Sandara Park, but seeing that his own boss was so collected, he swallowed those questions of concern.

Choi Minah was clearly not bothered about the fact that Sandara Park knew where she had studied for her elementary education, after all, she was a quite a famous reporter within the circle, and there are articles online introducing her. As long as someone took the time to do some searching onlin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter