C119 - Props Waste

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C119 - Props Waste

 


Shin Sekyung lengthened her neck, trying to peek at the big case behind the prop masters.

There were four prop masters and the way they looked at Sekyung was slightly nervous.

“Master, what is in the case?” Shin Sekyung repeated her question.

The atmosphere was getting a little peculiar as Sekyung  watched the four people rather curiously. The oldest of the four, a man with a scar at the corner of his eye spoke up.

“Ah, they’re useless materials. We’re gathering them, so we can throw them away.” The scarred man seemed honest when he laughed and wiped sweat off his forehead.

Shin Sekyung blinked a couple of times and seemed to believe the words of the scarred man. She turned around and was about to leave them alone when she saw Choi Seunghyun walking towards her and looking left and right.

Shin Sekyung mind suddenly jumped from that situation to Choi Seunghyun. “Mr. Choi, where have you been? I was looking for you.”

Choi Seunghyun was surprised, “What happened? Is my part on?”

Shi Sekyung shook her head. “Not yet. I was hoping that you could help me rehearse the lines. We have a crucial scene coming up and I’m worried that I will have troubles.”

Choi Seunghyun made a face. “Your acting is good, don’t worry too much.”

When she heard Seunghyun praises, Sekyung smiled immediately.

The scarred man and the others saw that Shin Sekyung was no longer paying attention to them, so they tried to take the opportunity to sneak away with the case. Suddenly, they were called over by Choi Seunghyun.

“Wait a minute.”

The four men froze their bodies and looked at each other. Then slowly they turned around.

“What’s the matter?” It was still the scar man who spoke.

Choi Seunghyun looked around asked bluntly, “Have you seen Miss Park?”

The scarred man squinted and shook his head. “No, I haven’t.” Then he pretended to ask the other three. “Have you guys seen her?”

The three men all shook their heads and indicating that they hadn’t.

Scarred man smiled. “We haven’t see Miss Park.”

Choi Seunghyun scratched his head and said in a confused voice. “That’s strange. Someone definitely said that little Dara was going towards the trash can area. Where did she go?”

This trash can area was where Choi Seunghyun encountered Sandara Park for the first time when Hunting Allure had just started production the first time. That day, Sandara was madly tearing up scripts next to the trash can and cursing.

The place was near the warehouse of the prop department, which was relatively hidden. Usually, except for staff members of the prop department who would come to the warehouse to get things, no one would be there.

Therefore, Sandara Park would come there often to take a breather after long days of continuous work.

Hearing that Choi Seunghyun was there to look for Sandara Park, the smile on Shin Sekyung face became a little stiff.

“Mr. Choi, you are looking for Miss Park?” Sekyung asked casually, but her voice sounded jealous.

Choi Seunghyun was focusing on finding Sandara Park  and paid no attention to what Shin Sekyung said. He nodded. “Yes, I couldn’t find little Dara and her assistant would not let me eat her things. Isn’t that annoying?”

A slight bitterness shone on Shin Sekyung face. She didn’t say anything.

“If there’s nothing else, we’ve got to go,” the scarred man said as he gestured to his men to hurry up with the case.
 
Bong! Bong!

Suddenly, two distinctive pounding sounds came from inside the case. The sound drew Choi Seunghyun  attention, and he started to examine the case and the four men carrying it.

The scarred man was shaken up. He suggested to the others with his eyes to speed up the pace.

“Wait! What is in that case?” One case carried by four men. What could be inside?

The scarred man stopped again, and a hint of malevolence was brewing in his eyes.

At that very moment, Shin Sekyung walked up with a smile, perfectly blocking Choi Seunghyun view with her body. “I already asked them. The masters told me that it is waste from the props department. They’re going to throw it away.”

 

“Waste materials?” Choi Seunghyun suspiciously looked at the box and the people carrying it. For some reason, he felt that something wasn’t right. The four people were clearly shifty. “Open the box and let me see.”

The scarred guy’s eyes darkened dangerously, and the other three reached towards their belts, holding onto the weapons they had put on their waists.

“It’s really just waste in here, you couldn’t be possibly thinking that we’re stealing things from the set, right, Mr. Choi?” The scarred guy forced a smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter