C36 - Why the Frowny Face

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C36 - Why the Frowny Face

 

If it was with only Sandara Park, Jessica Jung could have put up a fight, but after the Director decided to side with Sandara, Jessica was a bit concerned.

At the same time, getting her hair cut off was definitely not going happen. She would rather lose the female lead role than cut her hair.

“Well, it was Kwon Jiyong who invested in this TV show. If I quit, how will he and the Kwon Family think of me? Or if the news got out, how would the public react? Would people say that I am being a diva?” Jessica Jung found herself between a rock and a hard place. She looked at Sandara Park, eyes full of animosity.

Sandara noticed the attitude of Jessica. She didn’t care how she thought of her; she was really concerned about her own work and the overall quality of the show. In her view, all actors had the duty and responsibility to make certain sacrifices for the work they did. No to mention, it was just a small styling change. She had only asked her to get a shorter haircut!

So many actors would have made themselves look ugly or disgusting for a character. As long as the character was a success, the actors would be ultimately considered successful themselves. Jrssica Jung didn’t seem to understand that. To her, being beautiful was the top priority.

“If this is the case, why is she even an actor? Why not be a model?” Of course, Sandara Park would not say that to her face, but someone else might.

Sandara looked at Lee Chandong, whose face started to look gloomy. He was already having doubts about Jessica Jung acting abilities, and then she decided to make a fuss about styling? Did she really think she was the prima donna?

Besides, Director Lee had worked with many prima donnas. Those who survived all had real talent and skills. Those who relied on family backgrounds would enjoy a temporary stardom before quickly fading away.

The audience were no fools. A pretty skin sack with no substance wouldn’t last!

Speaking of skin sack…

Lee Cahndong subconsciously peeked at Sandara  who was sitting next to him. “Why didn’t this woman become an actress?” This was the first time that Lee Chandong felt sorry that a woman didn’t choose to be an actress.

The atmosphere was getting awkward. When Kwon Jiyong walked in the room, he happened upon Lee Chandong staring at Sandara Park with a mixture of pity and desire on his face.

A few steps behind Kwon Jiyong, Dong Youngbae could sense the growing tension in the air. In the direction that he looked, Sandara was sitting close to Lee Chandong, her elbow touching his knee. The way Lee Chandong was looking at Sandara Park Tianya completely betrayed his infatuation with her.

“Is he trying to get under the boss’ skin?!” Cold sweat started to form on Youngbae forehead. His knees felt weak.

The last time Miss Park picked a fight with his boss at the KTV and told him she didn’t want anything to do with him, it was him and his employees who endured the aftermath. Now she was doing it again…

Youngbae was crying inside, “Miss Park, please have mercy…could you just stay clear of other men?”

Suddenly, Sandara felt a wave of anguish coming toward her. She looked up and saw Youngbae face, tears on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter