C18 - A Mysterious Screenwriter

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C18 - A Mysterious Screenwriter

 


Something was not right! From what Kwon Jiyong just said … did he know Sandara Park?

Park Sujin looked like she wanted to tear  Sandara up into pieces! When did this get her paws on Kwon Jiyong?

It couldn’t be. There had not been any woman close to Kwon Jiyong for years… If there was one, he could just as easily keep it a secret and the Jung would never know.

If that was the case, then Jessica…

Park Sujin looked in the direction of her daughter. Jessica just had shock written all over her face.

Both Park Sungwoo and Madam Park were surprised to learn that Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park  knew each other. They started to wonder the true nature of their relationship, especially after Kwon Jiyong  ambiguous words.

Park Sungwoo looked at Kwon Jiyong and then he looked at Sandara who was still in the arms of Kim Jaejoong. He didn’t know what to make of it.

Truth be told, by saying just a few words, Kwon Jiyong was able to push Sandara Park to the edge of a cliff. As powerful as he was, he could easily send Sandara into oblivion.

In the blink of an eye, Kwon Jiyong grabbed her by her arm and yanked her out of Kim Jaejoong embrace.

Kim Jaejoong looked defeated after Sandara got yanked away and he kept his mouth shut in front of Kwon Jiyong.

Staring her in the eyes, Kwon Jiyong said to Sandara , “Looks like Miss Park just can’t stand to be alone!”

He held on to her wrist firmly. Sandara Park was obviously hurting.

“Please let go of my hand. Let go…” Sandara muttered, trying to free herself from Jiyong confinement.

Kwon Jiyong was getting mad. This woman, she was just in another man’s arms without any struggle or objection. I’m just holding her wrist, and she wants me to let go!

“Do you know my daughter, Mr. Kwon?” Park Sungwoo asked carefully, but he was afraid to know the answer. It would mean real trouble if there was really something between Kwon Jiyongg and Sandara Park.

Park Suungwoo had long accepted the fact that their family was no match for the Kwo Family. There was the Jung Family in the middle, whom the Park's relied heavily on for business matters over the years. Their daughter Jessica Jung was the chosen daughter-in-law for the Kwon Family. If Sandara Park interfered with their marriage, how would the Prk's face the Jung? Even worse, if they pissed off the Kwon Family because of Sandara , the future would be very bleak for the Park.

“Our relationship…” Kwon Jiyong was tormenting Sandara, “Do you want me to tell them?”

Sandara Park raised her eyes to look at his. She knew Jiyong was waiting for her to plead, to surrender. He would let her go the moment he saw the submission in her eyes.

But she didn’t. She continued to look him in the eyes, then smiled and her lips teasingly, “It’s up to you, Mr. Kwon. I don’t really care.”

Sandara Park  was right. Kwon Jiyong waiting for her to beg. Not getting what he wanted, Jiyong  became visibly annoyed, then distressed. At last, he let go and pushed Sandara away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter