C29 - The Young Master was Busy

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C29 - The Young Master was Busy

 

Meanwhile, Jessica was sitting on the sofa in the Kwon’ living room. The servant attentively served her some black tea and snacks. “Miss Jung, Mrs. Kwon will be here shortly, please wait for a short moment.”

All of the servants at the Kwon Family knew that there was a big chance that Jwssica Jung would be the wife of their young master and the future female head of the family. Therefore, they had always treated her nicely.

Jessica nodded politely, “Thank you.”

The servants obviously liked Jessica Jung too. Being a big movie star, she was never snobby towards the servants, instead she was always polite and pleasant.

Jessica told herself that she must make sure everybody in the Kwon Family liked her before she married Kwon Jiyong. Including the servants! She thought she was achieving that goal, except…

“All these people are getting busy, I thought someone important was here. Turns out it’s just you.” The elderly woman who just spoke had neatly combed silver hair. Dressed in a well-tailored hanbok, she looked elegant yet serious.

This woman was Kwon Jiyong grandmother, old Mrs. Kwon.

“Grandma!” Seeing Old Mrs. Kwon, Jessica Jung put down the tea and stood up. The expression on her face was a mix between attentiveness and defense.

Old Mrs. Kwon glimpsed at Jessica Jung from the corner of her eye, “You should see your face, do you think I’ll eat you?”

“Uhh…no…” Jessica smiled reluctantly “I was too excited to see you. It made me forget what I was gonna say.”

Jessica Jung resented the fact that despite everyone else in the Kwon Family treating her very well, Madam Kwon never came to like her. The Jung had hinted at the Kwon a few times about her engagement with Kwon Jiyong. Every time it was put off by the old lady.

“Mom, what are you doing here?” Kwon Jiyong mother Han Hyejin asked as she hurried over.

Jessica Jung felt a great sense of relief after seeing Mrs. Kwon. She really didn’t want to face Madam Kwon alone.

The old woman glared at Han Hyejin, “This is the Kwon Family home, do I have to ask for your permission to go anywhere?”

Han Hyejin face clouded, “Of course not. I was just asking.”

“Hmm!” grumbled Madam Kwon as she sat straight down on the couch.

Seeing that the old lady was not leaving, Han Hyejin  smiled at Jessica Jung apologetically and asked the servant, “Is Jiyong home?”

“Yes, the young master is home.”

Mrs. Kwon nodded, “Tell him to come over. Jessica is here.”

After saying that, Han Hyejin looked at Jessica and thought to herself, “This young lady must love her son dearly, otherwi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter