C14 - Baek Insoo Too Good at Acting

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C14 - Baek Insoo Too Good at Acting

Jeon du Island

Kwon Jiyong was sitting on the sofa inside the study. The lights were off and the air in the room was bitterly cold.

Outside the door, Jinmi was anxious. She wanted to comfort Kwon Jiyong, but she was too afraid to even step in. At last, she chose to stand and watch him quietly from the doorway.

Unknowingly, Jinmi fell into a dreamy state watching Kwon Jiyong. The sudden movement of Dong Youngbae dashing past her woke her up.

“Boss, I found Miss Park whereabout.”

Kwon Jiyong lifted his eyes slightly, “Where?”

“Today is the eightieth birthday of Mr. Park mother. Miss Park went to the dinner party, but…” Youngbae was hesitant about what he should say next, and how to say it…

Sensing Youngbae hesitation, Kwon Jiyong raised his head to look straight at him.

Their eyes met and Dong Youngbae decided to spit it out, “Kim Jaejoong was there too!” Youngbae finished his sentence, and the coldness in the study made his body shiver…

The Park Mansion

“Sandara, what are you trying to say?” Park Sujin questioned, suspecting a double-entendre in Sandara Park words. “I think you are the one who wants to have their cake and eat it too! Because of you, the Park Family suffered so much slander and humiliation. Even the Jung Family was affected by you!”

“Dara, my heart was truly broken. I need an explanation from you, why did you treat me like that six years ago?” Eyebrows scrunched together, the somewhat good-looking Kim Jaejoong tried to put on a sad face.

The room started to empathize with the Kim Family as they found Sandara arrogance and lack of remorse repulsive.

Madam Park came to the realization that her birthday was completely ruined at that point. The anger left her exhausted, all she could do was sit on a chair and breathe heavily.

Park Sungwoo was increasingly irritated as well. The brief moment of happiness he felt from seeing Sandara was diluted by the storm that followed.

Now Sungwoo just wished Sandara never reappeared. Why did she have to put him in this position?

Sandara Park didn’t notice this change in Park Sungwoo  attitude, nor did she really care. Instead, she looked at Baek Insoo with a mocking smile, ignoring all the cursing and disdain. She walked straight up to her, “Auntie, if memory serves, your ex-husband is a man by the name of Hwang Jungmin, am I right?”

Baek Insoo seemed very uncomfortable when she heard Hwang Jungmin name. “Why do you bring this up? What does Jungmin have to do with your story? Just to be clear, he and I have absolutely no relation anymore and I’ve been a part of the Park Family now for so many years!

“Why are you doing this, sister Dara?” Park Hanbyul sounded as if she was hurt. The pitiful look on her face drew sympathy from many men in the crowd.

It was agonizing for Park H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter