C101- Public Display of Affection

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C101- Public Display of Affection


“I have no right to kick out the future wife of the President of the King's Corporation.” Every word in what Chaerin said hit the foreign doll’s ears like rocks.

The foreign doll paused for a few seconds, staring incredulously at Sandara Park, the woman she just called a hobo.

“She is the legendary Sandara Park? That’s impossible!” The foreign doll opened her already gigantic eyes even wider.

Chaerin nodded her head, with a cool look on her face.

Sandara was impressed by Chaerin, who deserved to be Kwon Jiyong assistant. Faced with such a princess of high status, she could still remain unwaveringly cool.

Getting the confirmation from Chaerin, the foreign doll covered in shock. “Oh my god! How can Jiyong  marry a woman like this? She scares me!”

A woman like this? Scared of her?

Sandara Park found it funny. What kind of woman was she? How was she scary?

“What’s so funny? How rude!” She then pointed her anger at Chaerin again. “Don’t we have a company policy? Only decently dressed people can enter! Even the janitors come to work dressed professionally. Why wasn’t she kicked out for dressing like that? Aren’t you afraid to affect the King's Corporation’s reputation?”

It turned out that the King's Corporation actually did have a company policy about that. No wonder when Sandara Park walked in Kwon Jiyong office the board members all stared at her with a complicated expression. There was something wrong with her clothes after all.

She was in a hurry to bring food to Kwon Jiyong though and there was no time to go home and change. She had been unaware of the internal company policy of the King's Corporation, and Jiyong never seemed unhappy about the way she dressed.

Paying no mind to the foreign doll, Sandara Park asked Chaerin directly. “And this is…?”

CHaerin answered respectfully. “This is the adopted-daughter of the board member Mr. Kwon Sangjoon , Miss Kwon Tiffany. She has been studying abroad previously, and just got back today.”

Noticing the difference in Chaerin attitude towards Sandara Park from the way she treated her, Tiffany scowled. “You don’t have to say ‘adopted daughter’! My dad always sees me as his own, so I am my father’s daughter!” Then Tiffany glanced at Sandara Park with a proud look. “My father is Kwon Jiyong third uncle!”

Sandara Park chuckled. So, it was the third uncle who was a son of the mistress.

At first, Sandara Park didn’t want to bother with the seemingly immature foreign doll. She was so in her face and Sandara never had the habit of spoiling people. Sandara stretched out her body on the couch and looked at Tiffany overly made-up face, “Your Dad is only the third uncle of your Jiyong , but my fiancé is your Jiyong , leader of the King's Corporation. Little sis, I suggest you be polite when you speak with me.”

Kwon Tiffany face turned red from anger. Her father is a board member of the company, a member of the Kwon Family, third uncle of Kwon Jiyong . Everyone in the whole company treated her with flattery. On the other hand, this woman was just some poor er with no family background!
 
“I don’t have to be polite with you, what can you do about it? You called yourself Jiyong  fiancée, but nobody can be sure about the future. Who gave you the right to be obnoxious and speak to me like that!”

Tiffany screeching voice finally caught the attention of the men who were in the meeting. Kwon Jiyong turned his chilling gaze at her.

Sandara Park stood up with a whimsical smile, “Let me show you who gave me the right.”

After that, Sandara Park walked past Tiffany and straight toward Kwon Jiyong.

Seeing the woman approaching with that playful smile, Kwon Jiyong wasn’t sure what was going on. One second later, a fragrant female body fell in his arms. Sandara small and warm hands held up to Jiyong face, and her sweet lips firmly pressed down on Kwon Jiyong slim and y lips.


Sandara Park actually kissed him first!

Kwon Jiyong was stunned for a moment, before taking charge of the situation. One arm went around the woman in his lap, the other hand went behind her head as though preventing the woman from regretting her actions.

Sandara Park wanted to sit in Kwon Jiyong lap and give him a brief peck, just to anger that doll Tiffany. The fact that Kwon Jiyong was a man that would do anything, even discharge himself from the hospital for physical affection, had completely slipped her mind. How would he let go of the rare sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter