C52 - Use Me as You Please 

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C52 - Use Me as You Please 

 

Kwon Jiyong looked at the USB drive, trying to remember where it came from.

The day of the audition, Sandara Park had an altercation with her step-sister in the hotel. He asked Youngbae to investigate the incident, who then got the USB drive from the private investigator.

Kwon Jiyong plugged the drive into his laptop. He hadn’t cared too much about the content on it because he thought it contained nothing more than just some ugly and petty conversations between two women.

He clicked on the first audio file. It was Baek Insoo and Park Hanbyul bashing the Park and the Jung. He turned it off, annoyed, and opened the next file. It was still the same mother and daughter speaking, but the focus of the conversation was different.

“Mom, what do you think is the real reason that Sandara Park is back? Do you think she’s seeking revenge?”

“Seeking revenge? What can she do? Well, back then it was the Jung who pressured her to marry Kim Jaejoong. We had nothing to do with it!”

“That’s right.”

“Plus it was Park Sujin who told Sandara that if she agreed to marry Kim Jaejoong, she would give her custody of Park Sodam. I wonder what Kim Jaejoong  and Kim Haesun were able to offer to that witch, Park Sujin. Maybe they were in some dirty business together back in the day. Even if Sandara had a poor reputation, she could probably still marry someone from a decent family. Who knew why Park Sujin picked Kim Jaejoong  and then threatened Sandara with the custody of her sister. The person who actually drove Sandara Park away was the mother of Jessica Jung, Park Sujin! We had nothing to do with it. Maybe a little help here and there, but nothing major…”

“But Park Sodam did disappear…”

“Shut up! Park Sodam was a bastard child, who cares if she disappeared! Your dad didn’t care, only Sandara made it a big deal.”

“Making a big deal didn’t stop her from getting kicked out of the family. At the end of the day, I should thank her. With Sodam missing and her kicked out of the house, I became the only child in the Parl Family. Even if I’m not blood, daddy cares for me just the same!”

The video ended. The study fell into a dead silence.

Dong Youngbae was disturbed by what he just heard. He knew that women in influential families always had their wars and calculations, but he didn’t expect Miss Park to have lived in such a hellhole. In the entire family, nobody believed her, nobody helped her, even her biological father hated her enough to kick her out. Her aunt was forcing her to marry some random guy while her step-mother and step-sister were plotting against her. Dear lord, what a miserable life!

In the study, silence turned into dread and the air was chilling.

As an outsider, Youngbae felt horrible after hearing the recordings. He couldn’t imagine what Kwon Jiyong must be feeling…

Kwon Jiyong sat completely still, staring at the computer screen. Youngbae could clearly see that his hand over the mouse was shaking.

“That family was… Ms Park had it so bad…” Younbae  lamented. “Not even a grown man would be able to handle that level of plotting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter