C96 - Kwon Jiyong Trick's

SWEET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


C96 - Kwon Jiyong Trick's

 

The taste of Sandara Park was too good, and every contact with her just made Kwon Jiyong want more. Soon, he was no longer content with her lips, he wanted all of her. This desire had been tormenting him for a long time.

Kwon Jiyong adjusted his posture and wrapped Sandara Park in his arms. His strong body restrained her between him and the bed.

His big and rough hand moved under the hem of her clothes to touch her soft skin. The sudden intrusion made Sandara body stiffen up and her breathing became heavy.

In Sandara Park whole life, Kwon Jiyong was the only man she had even been with. So, her experience with was limited to the rough time with him on Jeon du Island.

She did not expect Kwon Jiyong to have so much strength when he was obviously injured. Wasn’t he worried about his own body?

Feeling that the woman’s body suddenly became stiff in his arms, Kwon Jiyong buried his head in her neck, and his lips whispered softly in her ear, “Don’t be afraid, I won’t hurt you.”

Even with that reassurance, Sandara Park still felt very nervous. Her small hands were tightly clutching Jiyong arms.

“No!” Sandara Park refused decisively.

Kwon Jiyong halted and looked up at Sandara with his deep eyes. Then he let out a big sigh and sat back up.

Sandara Park turned her head to one side, avoiding Kwon Jiyong deep eyes. She said with a low voice, “The wounds on your body have not healed. The doctor said that you should stay still. So, for the sake of your body, we can’t do this yet. Besides, this is the hospital, I don’t want to do it here…”

Peeking at the clouds outside the window, Sandara Park  whispered awkwardly, “When you are discharged from the hospital, we will find another opportunity…so we can…”

The woman’s voice was quiet, but it hit Kwon Jiyong  heart, causing some ripples in the deep pools which were his eyes. He stared at her in disbelief, as if trying to confirm that what she just said was serious.

Sandara escaped his gaze and looked straight out the window. Lips slightly closed, her face was the color of a beautiful rose.

Looking at the girl’s demure face, Kwon Jiyong finally experienced what was called the spring blossoms. He had that feeling once in the past, it was six years ago when Sandara Park agreed to be his girlfriend.

When Kwon Jiyong big hand touched Sandara  face, the ual desires in his voice faded. “Pass me the shirt.”

Sandara Park reached toward the headboard and handed the shirt to Jiyong. The man put the shirt on and those slender fingers fastened the buttons one by one in an orderly manner.

Kwon Jiyong stayed in the hospital’s VIP room, which wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter