Possessive

Sugar coated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shuhua had always had very little things that she could call her own. Growing up with two sisters she didn't have her own bedroom, she didn't have much of her parents' time, neither the oldest child nor the youngest, she got less attention from her parents and felt “caught in the middle”.

This feeling of not belonging was what made her leave home as soon as possible, she always had good grades and when the opportunity to study engineering in South Korea arose, she accepted, her only concern was leaving the friends she had made at school.Shuhua was always protective of her friends, she never accepted injustice and argued with several students to protect her own. It was difficult to leave them behind but she promised to write and visit them during the holidays.

Despite the difficulty with the language, it didn't take long for Shuhua to make friends, she shared the dorm with Song Yuqi, an older exchange student from China who had taken her under her wing. Yuqi was a social butterfly and introduced her friends to Shuhua, Minnie, Soyeon and Miyeon, they were nice, kind and passionate and they didn't care about the linguistic mistakes that Shuhua made, they were always together, talking, eating and even studying even if they studied different courses, her unnies were special and Shuhua would do anything to protect them too

Then, there was Seo Soojin.

She was also her friend, but it was different with her. Where Shuhua was protective with her friends, she was downright possesive with Soojin. Shuhua knew it was weird and that it would probably make Soojin uncomfortable, after all, she was a typical tsundere, but Shuhua couldn't help it. She would hold Soojin's hand tighter when people checked her out. She made a horrible face when someone tried to flirt with Soojin, slinging an arm around her waist and kissing her cheek whenever she catches anyone looking at her for too long. Any chance Shuhua got, she would hug Soojin, making sure people knew Soojin was her’s and her’s alone. Unbeknownst to most people, Soojin loved her behavior. It was very clear Shuhua wanted to give her all of the love she could give to Soojin and the older girl didn't mind it at all. Soojin thought it was completely adorable how jealous and protective she got but she was never going to actually tell Shuhua how much she liked it, she was a tsundere.

At a party in Soojin's dorm floor everything changed. Soojin cursed under her breath, cursing Miyeon for introducing Giyoung to them, her gaze remained fixed on Shuhua engaged in a lively conversation with Giyoung. Shuhua was the jealous one out of the two of them but that didn't mean Soojin wasn't jealous of her too, her possessive nature surfaced, urging her to assert her dominance and mark her territory as Giyoung freely touched Shuhua, putting hands on her shoulder and holding her hands. Soojin is not going to blame Giyoung, Shuhua is beautiful but she’s beautiful for her and only her.

-Why is she laughing like that?

Soojin clenched her fists, her nails digging into her palms as she watched Shuhua laugh at something Giyoung said, she didn’t even register that her legs are bringing her to Shuhua, walking towards her, without hesitation she slides her arms around Shuhua’s waist, pressing herself completely against the other’s body, her touch firm yet possessive.

-Jin ah

Soojin just stared at Giyoung

-What are you talking about?

Shuhua just Soojin's arm

-Giyoung unnie was telling me about her childhood in the countryside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter