Tinder

Sugar coated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- ABSOLUTELY NOT!

- Seo Soojin...

- I'm fine, Miyeon.

After years dating Hui, breaking up with him was easy. She didn’t need that man or any man to be honest. She was happy being single and had a plan to stay that way. But her friend Miyeon had other plan as she handed the phone to her.

- You set up a profile for me on Tinder!? I'm gonna kill you.

- Why? This is a great idea. You’re single, you can have some fun.

- I don't need fun Miyeon, I'm single for a few months and it's going great.

- It doesn't mean you can't meet someone.

- But nothing is going to come out of this! It’s just a stupid dating app.

- How do you know? You could meet the love of your life, or get yourself a buddy.

Soojin opened to app to flip through her profile. The pictures Miyeon had put up weren’t that bad, the only problem was the caption.

- "Foxy lady looking for some company"?!

- What? It's your high school nickname.

Soojin quickly deleted the caption and left her bio blank. She wasn’t actually going to use the app, it didn’t even matter.

 You need to have some fun, Soojin, you're always working.

- Yeah, yeah now how about we finish this movie now?

Miyeon just looked at Soojin, at least she didn't deleted the app. Maybe telling her she could at least find someone to have made her reconsider.

 

---/---

 

A few days passed and Soojin forgot about the app. She was happy with her life, but Miyeon didn't think so.

- SooSoo why you don't take a look on Tinder, you are so stressed lately. Do it for meee!

- Ok, fine! I'll do it once and then you can never, ever bother me about the stupid app, again. Deal?

Miyeon smiled and thought for a bit.

- Deal, and the good thing is that I already rewrote the bio for you a few days ago.

- You did what?! How did you get into my phone? Miyeon...

- It was a very easy password to figure out, you're very predictable, SooSoo. Now let's take a look.

Still in shock, Soojin opened the app and went to her profile, expecting the worse.

"Hi, I’m Soojin and I’m 25 years old! I like to dance, romantic movies,  cooking and if you have a dog, we’ll get along just fine. Lets chat!"

- Miyeon this is so.... clichê.

- Well, we are selling a dream SooSoo. Come on, go to matches! I’m curious to see who we’ll find.

Soojin started to look at the profiles, nothing catching her eyes but Miyeon got her eyes on a thai girl.

- Isn’t this your crush from the coffee shop?

Soojin asked.

- Oh my god, it is! Now I will have to make a profile for me.

- Can I delete mine now?

- Nope, you haven’t liked a single person yet. Next person that shows up, you have to swipe right. No matter what.

- Whatever. It’s probably another...

Soojin stopped as she visualized the person onher screen.

Damn, SooSoo she is hot, not as hot as my coffee girl, but wow.

- I haven't dated a girl in a while...

- But she looks fine, swipe right! She’s hot and she’s new to town, looking for friends!

Soojin looked at the girl’s bio.

"Shuhua, 24, new to Seoul. I like books, eat, listen to music, drink hot chocolate and I'm a dog's mom. Looking for friends or maybe something more…

Soojin's eyes stared at the bright smiling face on her screen. The woman was pretty, her smile was big her eyes were a soft chocolate brown, inviting.

- What do you have to lose? Come on, swipe right, let’s go.

Soojin swiped. She doubted the other girl would match with her, but shortly after a message popped up and showcased both of their icons: It’s a Match!

- Told you! Now I'm gonna make my profile to talk with the coffee girl.

Soojin just smiled as Miyeon started to type fast on her phone, Shuhua popping on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter