The three kinds of love

Sugar coated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It´s been said that we really only fall in love with three people in our lifetime and Soojin only discovered this when she was an adult

The first love

Lee Hoetaek was a charming and funny oppa who studied at the same school as Soojin, unlike her schoolmates Soojin was more focused on her dance lessons than boys so it was a surprise to her when Hoetaek had confessed to her, they started dating and whenever he complimented her, her heart fluttered and she felt a wave of heat rushing into her cheeks, this must be what everyone was talking about, this must be love right? Hoetaek act like a prince charming and she was smitten, her appa approved him, her eomma too, she got lucky right? It didn't matter what he complained about her clothes, her friends and even her dance lessons, she loved him and it doesn't matter if it doesn't feel quite right, he was just taking care of her, that's all, this is what love is supposed to be! They eventually grow apart, it grew colder after Hoetaek entered university, both were extremely jealous and possessive and they started arguing over silly things, both of them were too young and too stubborn to talk it out properly and Soojin ended up going through her first heartbreak.

 

The hard love

Park Mijin was the first girl that Soojin had fallen in love with, she had always been attracted to girls but had never been involved with one, the only person she had been involved with was Hoetaek, living in the university dorms brought a freedom that Soojin never had, she had met Mijin at a dance class senior's party and she had charmed Soojin from the first time she saw her. Mijin was intense, y and as they got involved they grew more passionate, Mijin had a bit of experience and showed Soojin a new world, Soojin thought the failure of her relationship with Hoetaek was a result of her faults so she decided to do better with Mijin, she was committed to make this relationship work no matter what, and because of that it became an emotional roller coaster of extreme highs and lows with fights and intense make-up , they broke up a couple of times just to meet each other again and make-up, they entered a destructive cycle that had lasted for years and when Soojin finally put a stop to it she was mentally drained, it was only after the break up that she realized that they were focusing too much on how to make it work, rather than evaluating the possibility that maybe it just doesn’t work. Mijin had been a painful chapter in her life but she couldn't deny that she taught her a lesson, being with Mijin made her a stronger version of herself, she showed to her what she is, how she desired to be loved or needed to be loved, with Mijin out of her life Soojin started to work on herself and become the absolute best version of her that she can be.

 

The Love that lasts

Yeh Shuhua came into Soojin's life casually, she was Yuqi's cousin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter