Rainbow

Sugar coated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some people like to express their feelings through poems, letters, statements, but this is not the case with Seo Soojin, although dance is her great ally, her greatest form of expression of her feelings are hers tattoos, for fans and even a part of her family and friends Soojin´s tattoos are random, without a specific theme or connection with each other, what almost nobody knows is that each tattoo represents a phase of her life, as for example the numbers in her hand represent the strong connection with her mother, the phrase on her left arm represents the overcoming of the end of her first relationship, the cross on her back shore her connection with the divine, in short, each drawing on her body represents something special and that is why her relationship with Shuhua also deserved a tattoo.

When they were still friends Shuhua promised to design a tattoo for her and in fact the Taiwanese made several drawings, but she was never satisfied with anything she drew, Shuhua claimed that her Jin ah's body was a work of art and should not be stained with some silly design so Soojin still didn’t have the design tattoo of her beloved on her body. Even without the tattoo draw by Shuhua, Soojin's body already had a tattoo that involved the Taiwanese, Blue represented the depression that Soojin developed when her first group didn't work  and the uncertainties that surrounded her during her trainee days, a depression that Shuhua with her unique and charming personality chased away, that´s why Soojin tattooed two butterflies above Blue, representing her and Shuhua and the transformation that the Taiwanese had brought to her life, together they became better versions of themselves.

The transition from friends to girlfriends turned out to be smoother than Soojin had imagined, she took longer to accept her feelings than she had the courage to declare herself to Shuhua and when she did she discovered a new meaning to love and be loved, to have Shuhua at her side chased away any fear of prejudice and judgment. Soojin was happy as she had never been before and wanted a tattoo that would express it, but Shuhua wasn´t finished with her drawing and Soojin was afraid that she would only be satisfied when they were two old ladies in their rocking chairs so she decided to get a tattoo hidden from her.

Soojin thought of several drawings that could represent this new phase in her life and the love she felt for Shuhua, but she only decided on the rainbow when they finished promoting their latest album and she and Shuhua spent an afternoon in bed watching old movies, Shuhua loved The Wizard of Oz and her scene singing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter