You cant!

When can I be happy?

 

Hi readers! I just want to let you know that soon i'll be ending the story.. I dont know when exactly to end it yet.. So yeah.. 
 
No one's Pov
 
After taeny kissed they hugged each other.. Then bom! 
 
Another firework came and it says " YEAH! YAY!" 
 
Ty: sigh* sooyoung...
 
Tf: sooyoung? 
 
Ty: oh she is the one that the fireworks..
 
Tf: oohhh... Tae?
 
Ty: hmmm? 
 
Tf: im kind of tired...
 
Ty: yeah i notice that.. Im planning to end this already anyways.. Hehehehe lets go?
 
Tf: what about the place?
 
Ty: huh? Oh... I called someone to clean this place so no worries okay? 
 
Tf: okay... Tae?
 
Ty: yes? 
 
Tf: can you kiss me again? 
 
Ty: huh? 
 
Tf: ... Just.. Because...
 
Ty: because???
 
Tf: sigh* nevermind.... Let-
 
Taeyeon kissed tiffany once again.. Tiffany wrapped her arms arounf taeyeon's neck and taeyeon hugged tiffany's waist pulling her to deepen their kiss...
 
Later taeyeon pulled away..
 
Tiffany was still closing her eyes while smiling.. Taeyeon saw this and smiled..
 
Ty: happy now? 
 
Tf: yes! 
 
Ty: lets go home? 
 
Tf: yeah.. And thank you...for doing all this for me..
 
Ty: no need to thank me.. Actually im suppose to say thank you..
 
Tf: why?
 
Ty: because... You allow me to become your future husband.. And im really happy that you'll be mine soon.. 
 
Tf: well ever since the day you went to the office and forgave me... You know about me insulting you.. I was touch by you.. You made me feel really importan and special.. I was really dense though because i never notice you liking me before... Then when you and i went for that 1 weel vacation at jeju.. Thats when i realize that i want you with me forever..  Im also happy to become yours tae... Youre the one that i love and i will love..
 
Ty: i love you fany ah...
 
Tf: i love you too tae tae~ 
 
Ty: lets go now.. You must be tired..
 
Taeny left... 
 
Later the gang came back and took something from there.. It was the cameras...
 
Yn: everyone got it?
 
All of them nodded..
 
Sy: okay.. Lets go! Im hungry! 
 
All of them shook their head except for yoona who was agreeing with sooyoung..
 
Sh: wait what about this mess?
 
Cl: i got that covered! 
 
Cl appeared all of a sudden..
 
Sy: ahh! You scared me! 
 
Cl: tsk! What a baby..
 
Sy: yah~ i was a kid before now a baby?! 
 
Sn: because as time goes by you act more childish... Aish..
 
Sh: cl unnie.. Are you okay cleaning these?
 
Cl: oh me cleaning? No way.. I send some guys to clean this.. You guys should go home too.. Its really late now..
 
Yr: i agree..jessica is not the lightest person here.. Soo y-yeah.. 
 
Yuri said as she carry jessica bridal style.. Jessica fell asleep after sooyoung and yoona finished their fight.. So yuri have to carry her because she doesnt want to face the hellsica after.. Poor yuri..
 
Hy: lets go! 
 
The gang also left the beach and headed home.. All of them were tired from today's event..
 
Taeny's apartment..
 
Taeyeon carried tiffany bridal style to their bedroom..
 
Tf: hahahha! Tae tae! You should be doing that when were married!!
 
Ty: but i like doing it! 
 
Tf: arasso arasso.. Lets sleep now. You must be tired too... 
 
Ty: zzzzz
 
Tf: awww you look so cute tae~
 
Tiffany stared at the tired taeyeon.. Later she fell asleep too.. 
 
The next morning..
 
Ring ring ring...
 
Hello? 
 
Ty: hello! Dad! Its taeng! 
 
Taeyeon called kevin as soon as she woke up so she could tell him the good news.. 
 
Kv: oh taeng! Hows your trip back there? I miss the two of you already! Hahahaha! 
 
Ty: it was good! Are you okay there dad? I miss you too! 
 
Kv: yeah.. My son will be visiting me tomorrow.. 
 
Ty: always take your medicine dad okay? Take care of yourself there.. You should really get a nurse..
 
Kv: anya.. Chwenchana.. Im still strong... Having a nurse makes me feel like im in the hospital and i dont like it..
 
Ty: okay..but dad.. Dont tire yourself too much okay?
 
Kv: yes mommy... Hehehehe you sound older than me.. Anyways.. Any news?
 
Ty: yeah! Great new dad! Im going to get married! 
 
Kv: really?! With who?
 
Ty: who else? 
 
Then tiffanh took the phone from taeyeon. She just woke up.. She woke up because taeyeon was talking loudly at the living room.. 
 
Tf: shes getting married with me daddy! She propose yesterday!!!! 
 
Kv: kyyaaaaaa!!!! 
 
Tf: dad? You okay? You sound like a girl..
 
Kv: ahem.. I mean.. Wo hooooo!!! 
 
Tiffany turned the phone to loudspeaker so both of them could hear Mr. Hwang.. 
 
Tf: hahahah daddy youre so silly! 
 
Kv: im really happy for you guys.. Taeyeon!
 
Ty: yes dad?
 
Kv: take care of my daugther okay? When is the wedding?
 
Ty: well we havent talk about the date yet.. I just propose dad.. 
 
Kv: right.. Yawn* but tell me when you will get married so that i could come back there to korea..
 
Ty: ne.. You should sleep now dad.. Youre tired..
 
Kv: arasso.. Bye! Congrats again! Bye taeng! Bye princess! 
 
Tf: bye daddy! Take care!
 
Ty: bye dad! Sleep well!
 
Beeeeeeppppppp
 
Taeyeon ended their call..
 
Tiffanu and taeyeon headed to the kitchen and started cooking their breakfast..while eating their breakfast the two wanted to talk about their wedding... 
 
Tf: so tae.. Were engaged.. What should we do? Lets get married in jeju!
 
Ty: sure... we still have to hmmmm plan the wedding? Invite people? Annouce that were getting married? Theres a lot.. Plus i also need to think where we should go for honeymoon.. Somewhere far and private.. Smirk *
 
Tf: ya! Byuntae
 
Ty: look whos talking! Youre the one tha made me walk like a crab and drain all my energy! 
 
Tf: that was hellfany youre talking.. Not the normal one.. While you.. Youre byuntae no matter what mood you are in..
 
Ty: whatever. At least i can control my hormones unlike you.. Hehehhee
 
Tf: blleeehh! Im just .. Not a ert though..
 
Ty: hmmmp! Oh! I tottaly forgot!
 
Tf: what?
 
Ty: i still need to annouce it to mom and dad. I should call them now.
 
 Tf: agree.. Go and call them now!
 
Ring ring ring..
 
Hello? Taeyeon?
 
Ty: dad! 
 
Ch: oh.. Why did you call? 
 
Ty: are you with mom?
 
Ch: yeah.. Why? 
 
Ty: put the phone in speaker.. Me and tiffany have an annoucement to make.. 
 
Ch: okay... Hun taeyeon is going to tell us something..
 
Boa: huh? Ohhh taeyeon! Tiffany too?
 
Ch: yeah..
 
Boa: yay! So you two speak now!
 
Ty: well mom.. Dad.. Me and tiffany...
 
Tf: are engage!!! 
 
Ty: were plannin to do it there in jeju! 
 
Boa: really?!
 
Ch: what? You cant get married!
 
Ty/ tf: WHAT?!