Bread....

When can I be happy?

 

Hi! I know you must be thinking... Another drama? Cant they be happy together? Well i dont really know.. Maybe.. Hehehe.. I know they will.. They should be! But like i said a long time ago.. Or i told one of the reader that im not going to end this story yet.... Theres going to be more conflict.. Not only taeny but the other couples too... Sooo yeah.. I hope you keep reading my story! Dont forget to comment! And subscribe
 
 
 
No one's Pov
 
Sooyoung, sunny, yoona, seohyun, yuri, jessica, and hyoyeon are running in the hallways.. 
 
Everybody in the hallway are looking at then but none of them couldnt careless..
 
They stopped running when they spotted a girl on the floor crying her heart out.. Her hair is a mess and her clothes are full of blood..
 
None of then speak.. The hurriedly went beside the crying girl..
 
It was tiffany...
 
Her eyes swollen, red, and full of tears... Her clothes is a mess and blood covered it.. Her hair is everywhere.. Some covers her face and some are just everywhere... 
 
Tf: jess!! 
 
Tiffany cried.. Jessica pulled tiffany into a hug.. She needed a hug... Someone to comfort her and tell her that everything will be fine.. That everything will be back to normal... But jessica just hugged her... She didnt dare to speak.. She is also shock.. 
 
Yr: tiff... She will be fine..
 
Sh: unnie.. Stop... Dont cry.. Taeyeon unnie is strong and i know she will be alright... 
 
Tiffany nodded... 
 
Sy: sigh* this is too much!! How can i help taeyeon?! 
 
Yr: soo calm down please.. 
 
Sy: in sorry.. But i want to help taeyeon so much! But how?! She helped me a lot and bow im stuck here waiting and hoping that she will be alright.. Im hopeless..
 
Yn: unnie.. Dont blame yourself.. Everyone in here cant do anything.. We must wait.. All we can do is pray.. 
 
Sh: yes.. Pray for taeyeon unnie to be okay and to be strong.. 
 
Hyoyeon keep silent..
 
" lord... Why are you doing this to my friends? To my sisters? Why do have to have so many problem ahead of us? We just solved one problem today and now another one? What did we do to you that make you punish us so much.. That makes us weak?" Hyoyeon thought.. Or prayed..
 
Js: t-tiff... What happened? 
 
Tiffany stop crying... The event came back again.. The scene.. The blood... Taeyeon... Everything.. It was a nightmare for her.. Or to anyone..
 
Tf: i... Im sorry!!! It was my fault... If only i didnt cross the road... And if only i listen to her explanation.. We wouldnt be here waiting if shes going to live or....
 
Js: dont you dare say it tiff! Taeng is a strong person.. She loves you.. She will not leave you that easily.. 
 
The word "love" ring to tiffany's ear... The word "love" made her go crazy about taeyeon... And the word "love" may even cause of taeyeon's death... 
 
Yr: tiff.. Dont blame yourself.. What ever happened.. I know you didnt mean to do it.. It was an accident..!you didnt know it was going to happen.. 
 
Sy: believe in taeyeon... tiffany...  I know she will survive.. 
 
Sooyoung is really upset.. She cant to anything to help her buddy.. The one that was always there for her.. The one that help her stand up when she fall.. She is upset that.. Taeyeon is in a big trouble... And yet she dont know what to do to help her.. 
 
Yuri is feeling sick... She cant think properly.. 
 
"Taeng please be okay... All of us are worried.. Please... Please be strong.. For us.... For your love.. Tiffany" yuri prayed that taeyeon can hear what she is saying in her head. 
 
They were silent.. None of them wants to leave.. All of them are hoping that taeyeon will be fine.. None of them wants to look at the window where taeyeon is being treat.. Except for tiffany who's eyes are glued to taeyeon.. 
 
Growling.... * 
 
That came from sooyoung.. All of them looked at sooyoung.. Who happens to be just staring into space.. She didnt move.. Tears already dried up. 
 
They were surprise that sooyoung didnt complain that she is hungry.. That she didnt care if she was starving..
 
"Taeyeon just please be okay.." Thats all what sooyoung can think of.. She didnt even notice that she was hungry when sunny gave her a piece of bread... 
 
She noticed that everyone are eating.. Except for tiffany.. She just stood still in the surgery room where taeyeon is being treated..
 
She went and gave her bread to tiffany..
 
Everyone stop what they are doing.. They looked at sooyoung.. And tiffany... 
 
Sooyoung gave her food to someone... Tiffany was also shock of sooyoung's action.. 
 
Sy: taeyeon doesnt like it when you neglect yourself.. Eat..
 
Sunny just smiled at her girlfriend's action..
 
Tiffany took the bread... She ate it.. While sooyoung went back to her sit and look at everyone.. 
 
She smiled.. She was hungry.. But she is happy to see that everyone is not forgetting to take care of themselves...
 
She also ate some food.. Not alot but enough to make her feel better... 
 
Clung* 
 
The surgery door opened... Revealing a doctor with his gloves covered with taeyeon's blood..he doesnt look happy..
 
Tiffany started crying.. She see the blood again.. Taeyeon's blood.. Its a lot of blood and she is scared... Scared that she might lose taeyeon.. 
 
All: is she okay doc? 
 
All of them asked the same question..
 
Doc: are you his family? 
 
Yr: no.. We are her friends.. Like sisters... 
 
Doc: i see... I dont know if im allowed to tell you this though..
 
Tf: tell me now doc... How is she? 
 
Doc: may i know who you are in taeyeon's life? 
 
Tf: friend, business partner, best friend, sister, lover, and her future wife.... 
 
All of them were shock with what tiffany just said... 
 
Doc: oh... O-okay then... 
 
The doctor was kind of scared with tiffany's glare.. 
 
Doc: well since you are important to taeyeon.. I must tell you her condition then..
 
Tiffany just nodded understanding everything so far..
 
Doc: weve tried everything to save her but...
 
Tf: but what? What wrong? Is she going to be fine? Tell me she will! Right?! 
 
Tiffany started to panic... 
 
The doctor shook his head several times...
 
Doc: Kim Taeyeon.... Is... Dead......
 
 
SILENTS...
 
 
Tiffany fainted.... 
 
Hi! I know you must be thinking... Another drama? Cant they be happy together? Well i dont really know.. Maybe.. Hehehe.. I know they will.. They should be! But like i said a long time ago.. Or i told one of the reader that im not going to end this story yet.... Theres going to be more conflict.. Not only taeny but the other couples too... Sooo yeah.. I hope you keep reading my story! Dont forget to comment! And subscribe!