A Tear Fell My Cheeks

When can I be happy?

Tiffany’s Pov

Oh my god! I woke up late and I have a meeting today exact at 2:30…. I woke up at 1:05! I immediately showered and change my clothing.. luckily my maid already prepared everything for me…Once I finished changing I went storming out of my condo and took the bus… yeah I know what you’re thinking.. Tiffany Hwang the CEO of PINKOCEAN CORPORATION is taking a bus and not a Mercedes Benz or sport car? Well my car broke yesterday and I don’t want to take a taxi because that will take long to wait so I decided to just take a bus…

It took me about 30 minutes to arrive to my stop ad I still don’t know where the building that I’m going to… I went around looking for it… I hear my tummy growling.. I just realize that I did not eat breakfast at all… luckily I saw a small café near the street lights.. I quickly went running and I went inside…There were no people except for two people…the owner and a small lady sitting down…maybe waiting for her meal to be serve. I quickly went in front of the counter and saw an old woman… she smiled at me…

Js: what can I get you young lady?

Tf: can I have bagel with cream cheese and a coffee please..

Js: okay it’ll be just a minute…

Tf: thank you…

I went to check my time and luckily I still have few minutes spare before my meeting…now all I have to do is to find the freaking building..

Js: Taeng! Heres you bagel with cream cheese and coffee…

I look at her…knowing that we both ordered the same meal…she was too looking straight at me… she looks cute.

Ty: thank you grandma…

She paid her meal and went back to her table…

Js: here your order miss…enjoy…

Tf: thank you…

I paid the meal and went to the other table when I notice a bug near the flower pot… just to tell you I’m scared of bugs… any kind even if they don’t bite… they just scare me to death… I went to the other table… there’s no other way…I went to tap her shoulder… she looked at me…i asked if I could sit with her…she gave me a confused look… I pointed at the bug…and said I hate insects…She smiled…she allowed me to sit with her… I ate my meal as she start browsing her phone… she looked like someone that works at an office… Maybe she knows where the place… but I’m too scared to ask…maybe I’m bothering her too much… I took out my map and start studying the map again

I hear her said something… she told me that she can drive to the place… aww she’s so nice! But I insisted walking… maybe she’s a bad person… we don’t know right…so I told her it’s okay but ask her where the area is… then she told me the direction… I realized that I haven’t checked that side of the area! That makes sense now… she asked me again if I’m sure that I don’t want a drive… I said its okay. She asked me what’s my name and I told her my name. I also asked her what’s her name, she was about to tell me when her phone rang and she needs to take it. I examine her features…. She looks very young but I can see the maturity in some way. She was taking very formally and she looked very focus. She told me that she needs to go and I bid goodbye to her. After that I finished my lunch. I went and follow her directions and finally found the building! Thank goodness!

I entered and gave her my I.D. she bowed to me and brought me to a big meeting room. She told me to wait for a minute to call her boss. I went and look at the window while waiting. I heard the door open but I didn’t turn around yet. I hear her…

Ty: uuhhh hi… My name is Taeyeon… Kim Taeyeon… The CEO of SOSHIWORLD CORPORATION…im looking forward on working with you especislly that our business is going to merge… May I know your name?

That when I turned around… I saw her… it was her!

Tf: Hwang Miyoung or Hwang Tiffany…its nice to see you… again

Ty: YOU?!

She was frozen..

Tf: hello Taeyeon… yes it’s me again… its nice to meet you… im also looking forward on meeting you… I gave her my eye smile

Ty: i-I wooowww… it’s like destiny…

I giggled with her comment..

Ty: so do you want to negotiate about merging our company?

Tf: well actually no need because I decided on merging our company… no need to offer anything because im willing to merge our company for the best… and also since you are a vey nice person that adds up to my trust for this company.

Ty: really? Thank you! I appreciate your praise about me.

Tf: let’s just sign the contract and go alright?

Ty: yeah that would be great.

We went and sign the contract. We are now officially partners! Yayy! Why am I so happy?

Ty: its nice meeting you again tiffany… lts work hard for our company shall we?

I nodded.

Ty: I’ll you to your car…

Tf: actually I don’t have my car with me. It broke yesterday so I have to take the bus. Don’t worry though I’ll just go and chill for a while at the mall… ill just take the bus. I don’t have any schedule today anyways.

Ty: Chill?

Tf: yeah chill… why?

Ty: never heard any CEO use the word chill… you’re the first… I use the word chill to but it’s kind of informal for me to use in the business language… you’re cooler than I thought.

Tf: hahaha! I know… it’s hard to keep it to yourself you know… I want to be informal to some of my clients but I know I can’t…

Ty: yeah! I know how you feel…ummm hey I don’t have any schedule today too I finished all my work for whole month…sooo uhhhh h-how a-about….i go wi-with you at the mall? I-its okay if you-

Tf: I would love to! Its good I don’t have to be alone! Let’s go!

Ty: uhh tiffany?

Tf: yes?

Ty: my car is this way…

Tf: oh… I knew that…

Ty: hahahaha! Come!

 

No One’s Pov

The two girls drove to the mall. It was an awkward drive to the mall luckily for both of them it was only a 10 minutes’ drive.  Once they arrive both latter went straight to the clothing store….MOST expensive clothing store to be exact… Taeyeon went to get change to a black mini dress while Tiffany have the pink mini dress.

Taeyeon finished and went out and check her dress.

Ty: ohhhhh~ hotty alert~ Tiffany! Are you done

Tf: yup! Just a sec.

Ty: come out! I wanna see

Tf: here I go!

Tiffany came out of the dressing room…. Taeyeon’s mouth opened wide… her eyes were glued to tiffany’s body…. S line was showing... Taeyeon cant breath… and with tiffany’s eyesmile… Taeyeon almost died.

Tf: what do you think?

Ty: uh……..your pretty…you look beautiful.

Tf: thanks… you look good on your dress too!

Ty: t-thanks…

“Taeyeon snap out of it!” Taeyeon thought.

Ty: are you going to buy that?

Tf: yes… I have a date tonight… I going to meet my boyfriend… he’ll love it!

BOOM!

Taeyeon’s Pov

That went well… I want to cry at that moment. My heart was broken into small million pieces. I’ve like many girls before but this moment…its different! But I need to be strong. Maybe its just a new feeling… maybe its different for different girls…right?

Tf: Taeyeon? Tae?Taetae!

Ty: huh? What? Taetae?

Tf: yeah that’s my new nickname for you…

Ty: ohhh okay..fany..

Tf: oh I like that nickname…

Ty: huh? Oh! It just came out naturally…

Tf: I like it…

I nodded…

Tf: anyways… my question was do also have a boyfriend?

Ty: uuuhhh I don’t date guys…. Im like girls to be honest…

Tf: oh…look I need to go… I need to get ready for my date…I have a boyfriend…

Ty: you told me that already…

Tf: ohhh okay….i got to go buy!

She left without waiting for my reply…  I guess she didn’t like lesbo… this is going to be harder than I thought…

I left the mall…drove back to my apartment… as I drove… a tear fell down my cheeks… she don’t like me… but I like her. I’m going to change…NOW! So that she’ll like me and good partnership between us two.  I’ll change….i better change…now….nah~ tomorrow…I went to change and went to the club and meet my friends…

 

 

hi guys....i just want to let you know that im happy to be active again! please comment... please please! i want to know what you guys think about my chapters... i really want to know what you guys think... please and thank you! bye!!!!