Weding 2.....

When can I be happy?

 

No one's Pov
 
 
Everyone looked at kevin..
 
Tf: dad what are you doing? 
 
Kv: let me finish first...come here taeyeon..
 
Ty: ne dad..
 
Kevin put his arms around taeyeon's shoulder... And whispered something..
 
Kv: youre marrying my daughter... Now im asking you a very important task...
 
Ty: what is it dad? 
 
Kv: please make a lot of kids... 
 
Ty: d-dad?
 
Kv: please?!
 
Ty: o-okay.. As you wish..
 
Kv: thanks! Now go marry my your wife already! 
 
Kevin pushed taeyeon towards tiffany who was waiting patiently...
 
Taeyeon grabbed tiffany's hand..
 
Tf: what was that all about?
 
Ty: ohh nothing... 
 
Tf: okay...
 
Ty: lets go?
 
Tf: hm!
 
Taeny went at the fron of the altar and sat down... Everyone also sat down...
 
Priest: please stand....blah blah blah blah...
 
After 10 minutes...
 
Priest: lets start shall we?
 
Ty: yes...
 
Priest: taeyeon and tiffany please rise..
 
Taeny stood up... 
 
Priest: taeyeon..
 
Ty: yes father! I do i do!
 
Everyone laughed at taeyeon... 
 
Taeyeon turned red...while tiffany giggled...
 
Priest: excited i see.. But let me finish first.. Okay?
 
Ty: sigh* okay.....
 
Priest: taeyeon... do you take tiffany as your wife? Your partner for life? 
For better or worse? Till death?
 
Ty: i do.. I. DO!!!!!!
 
Tf: tae...
 
Everyone laughed again including the priest..
 
Priest: hahah okay.. Now tiffany..
 
Tf: i do! 
 
Again the church was filled with laughterzz
 
Ty: tsk... And im the excited one
 
Tiffany glared at taeyeon... Who just gave her an innocent look. 
 
Priest: i see that youre excited too.. But let me finish..
 
Tf: im sorry...
 
Priest: its okay.. Now tiffany hwang.. Do you take kim taeyeon as your wife.. As your partner in life? For better or worse? Till death?
 
Tf: i do..
 
Priest: now... I pronounce you.. Uhh wife and wife...
 
Everyone stood up cheering. The gang clapped their hands. Mr.Hwang and Mr. Kim cried... While clapping.. And mrs. Kim is the one giving both fathers tissues to use... 
 
Hy: woooohhooo!!!! Goo taeny!!
 
Sy: taeny!!!! 
 
Yuri and jessica were also cheering 
 
Yulsic: yayyy!!!!
 
 
The picture taking started with the couple and then followed by the family then the whole gang then the guests... After the wedding the people headed to the hall the changmin and boa rented for the party...
 
Iu was there to supervise everything from decorations to foods.. 
 
Taeny rode a limo to go to the party.. 
 
Ty: mrs. Kim... Hmmm sounds good doesnt it?
 
Tf: huh? Ah yeah it does...
 
Ty: whats wrong babe?
 
Tf: im not use to it still..
 
Ty: thats because we just got married.. But soon you'll get use to being called mrs. Kim.. Just like how you will get use to being called mommy.. Speaking of mommy... Hows our baby fany? Are you feeling okay?
 
Tf: yeah i guess so.. And yeah never better.. I feel great! Luckily this dress fit me perfectly :)
 
Ty: you look beautiful on that dress fany ah~
 
Tf: well you look hot on that suit/dress youre wearing mr. Kim... Hehehehe smirk*
 
Ty: hahaha! Mrs. Kim you are very naughty! Hehehe 
 
Tf: tae... The baby.. What do you want to name it?
 
Ty: uhhhhh.. I never really thought of that.. Hmm i dont know.. How about you decided for our first child then i'll decided for our second? 
 
Tf: okay..well i never really thought of any names yet... But id love to give out the name for our child! Wait..... You want another one?!
 
Ty: of course! Our child will feel lonely if its just one right? 
 
Tf: youre right.. But tae... It will hurt..i-
 
Ty: dont worry fany ah~ if you dont want to be pregnant with the second child then im willing to be the pregnant woman okay? Dont worry about for now.. We have a baby arriving soon.. Wait its september.. Hmmmm oh! You'll give birth on june then! (Same month as my tiffany hehehehe) 
 
Tf: tae... I will look ugly and fat...
 
Ty: yah! Dont say that! Youre beautiful no matter what size you are okay? I dont care about your looks... I love for who you are.. Not just your apperance.. Youre always beautiful in my eyes. Keep that in mind.. Thats why i choose to marry you..
 
Tf: i love you tae tae...
 
Ty: i love you more fany ah~ 
 
___________
 
The party went pretty well... There were no problems about anything which made the couple feel relieve.. They had so much fun with games and other activities they did.. You can say that everyone had fun.. You can tell with the smile on their faces when they left the hall... IU and her team did angreat job to entertain the guests.. Which made taeny feel really thankful.. The gang on the other hand had so much fun especially yoona and sooyoung who ate so many foods.. Luckily there was enough stack to feed all the guests.. And enough stack to feed the shikshins.. 
 
Soon it was time to go home for everyone... Kevin, boa, and changmin already went home to rest because they are tired.. Plus they are old to handle such a hectic day.. 
 
Kv: aigoo... That was exhausting!!
 
Ch: tell me about it.. Its like getting married all over again!
 
Kv: hah! I know right?! 
 
Boa: yah! What do you mean about that tone of voice huh?!
 
Ch: o-oh n-nothing h-honey.. He.. He.. He...
 
Changmin elbowed kevin to make him help him... But kevin was too scared..
 
Kv: yawn* oh look at the time! Its getting late! I should have a rest now.. Its bad for me to tire myself too much!! I'll see you tomorrow you two!!
 
Changmin glared a kevin... 
 
Ch:uhhhhhhhh
 
Boa on the other hand waved goodbye to kevin and glared to changmin who is frozen to his spot..
 
Boa: room... NOW!
 
Boa started walking towards their bedroom.. While changmin gulped his saliva..
 
"Please god let me survive this one night... Please!!! Im begging!" Changming silently cried as he made his way to their bedroom..
 
On the other hand taeyeon and tiffany are already getting ready to leave the hall...
 
Iu came to congratulate the couple...
 
Iu: well well well.. Looks like you two are offcially married now! Congrats you two!!! Wish you two live long with each other! And tiff dont be too rough on taeng okay? Hahahaha!!
 
Ty: yah!!!! Meanie!! Pout*
 
Tiffany chuckled..
 
Tf: no worries iu... I got this all under control.. Hehehe but thanks for everything! It was so wonderful! You did a really great job on everything! Thanks really! We owe you a lot! 
 
Iu: oh no worries! Its my job to make my clients happy right? Hahaha!! Well yeah you two owe me money since you have to pay for the bills! Hahaha!!! But lets not worry about that for now.. What are you guys planning for the honeymoon?? Out of country? Call me i can always help you find a great place to stay in! 
 
Ty: thanks iu but we decided not to do it in a few days... We just want to relax for now and we need to take care of our baby.. But really thanks for everything.. And about the bill i got that already and you have extra tip on it okay? 
 
Iu: you dont have to give me tips.. But i appreciate it though.. Well its better if youtwo have some rest and enjoy the rest of the night okay? 
 
Ty: will you be okay here with your team?
 
Iu: oh yeah! Im just gonna sit here and watch them clean anyways.. Hahaha!! 
 
Ty: so lazy..
 
Tf: hahaha! Nice one iu! Well thank you again! And please do rest as soon as you finish working.. Okay? We will head first okay? Bye!!! 
 
Ty: yeah bye!!!!
 
Iu: see you two!!! Bye! And congrats again!! 
 
Taeny bid goodbye to iu and everyone else who helped with the party.. 
 
The gang already are waiting for taeny to come out of the hall..
 
Yn: that was so awesome!! I have so much food in my tummy now!
 
Sy: i know right? Its awesome! All i want to do now is sleep...yawn*
 
Sn: i have to admit it was really a fun night for all of us..
 
Nc: yeah... Taeny had a lot of fun in there..
 
Yr: speaking of taeny where are they? 
 
Js: yeah weve been waiting here for few minutes already...
 
Hy: i think they are just talking to iu.. Or something.. Oh wait there they are!
 
Sh: oh! Look over there!! 
 
Everyone looked at the entrance.. And saw taeny.. Holding hands.. 
 
Everyone: AWWWWWWWW!!!
 
Taeny heard it and blushed!
 
Ty: yah! You guys are still here?! I thought you guys left already?
 
Tf: yeah what are you guys doing here?
 
Js: well we want to just say congrats!!!!! 
 
Everyone hugged taeny couple.. 
 
Ty: thanks guys...
 
Yn: yay!! Offcially married!! Whos next on the list??
 
Sh: hmmm who is the second oldest in the group??(
 
Everyone smirked except for yulsic couple.. Who looking at everyone confused... But changed when they realize what the smirks means..
 
Yr: ohhh!!! No nonoonono! Not yet! Jess is not ready yet.. We alreay talked about this.. We are going to get married in 2 years or so... So not yet! Right jess?
 
Js: yawn* hmm what she said.. P
 
Sy: hahahaha!!! We will wait.. It should be fun too!!  
 
Yr: when you say fun you mean a big pile of food isnt it?
 
Sy: thats why i love you buddy!! You know me so well!!!
 
Yr: i think i better start earning enough money to feed you and yoona for our wedding..
 
Yn: yup! You got that right!! 
 
Everyone laughed at the two shikshin... And soo headed home to rest.. Well two people did not rest until 2.. If you know what i mean right? Smirk*
 
 
 
 
Well hi everyone :) i see that my fany updated you with our life.. This is so embarrassing!!! Well i have to deal with it.. And this is the second part of their wedding.. By the way im ending it really soon.. I think 2 or 3 more chapters to go since im becoming more and more busy at school..