3 months.... (Im sorry)

When can I be happy?

 

 
No one's Pov
 
Tiffany visits taeyeon everyday.. And she sneak in twice a week like nana told her so. 
 
Its been 3 months and no sign of taeyeon waking up or any improvement. Most doctor already are expecting that taeyeon will be forever in the hospital or dead sooner or later.. But tiffany wont give up.. 
 
Also the Kim family including hayeon would visit her once in a while.
 
Tiffany got really close with hayeon. It remind her of taeyeon somehow. Hayeon also like tiffany.. They share some similarities that cause her to like tiffany a lot.. 
 
Sooyoung and the gang would also visit at least once a week or twice a week.. When ever they have time.. They would spend the whole day talking to each other and talking to taeyeon.. They would eat and watch tv with taeyeon.. and eat again because of sooyoung.. And sometime sthey would just sleep because of jessica.. , be loud because of yuri, yoona, and hyoyeon, be quite because of seohyun, or just stare at taeyeon because of tiffany... Although they know that taeyeon cant hear them.. Or see what they are doing.. Tiffany would always tell taeyeon whats happening with their business and how her day went... She would tell taeyeon a story like children's story.. Or she would tell her past story or talk about how she wants to have a vacation with taeyeon again in the place they went..
 
Everyone seems to be getting use to taeyeon's situation.. But they are still hoping that.. One day she would wake up from this nightmare and continue her life with tiffany..
 
The kim's really like tiffany... They want tiffany to be with taeyeon.. In the future... Hayeon also agreed.. 
 
Taeyeon's and tiffany's employees would visit when they have time.. Just for a few minutes because they always want tiffany to be alone with taeyeon..
 
Cl: hey boss kim... How are you? The same? Yeah me too... You should really wake up soon.. Boss.. We miss you.. Especially boss hwang.. 
 
Ty: ..... Beep.... Beep.... Beep..
 
Thats all what taeyeon response ti her close employee...
 
Cl: sigh* just wake up soon before it too late kim taeyeon... Anyways.. I got to go.. I have some works to do which what you are suppose to be doing right now.. But im nice enough to do it for you... You should raise my salary boss kim! Hehehee joking! Anyways... Bye boss kim! When i come back you should be awake or else... I'll call you midget for the rest of you life.. 
 
Cl left the room... 
 
Cl bumped into tiffany..
 
Cl: hey boss hwang... 
 
Tf: oh! Hi cl! You visited tae? 
 
Cl: yup! I tried waking her up... I got nothing.. Try seducing her boss.. She might wake up.. You know how byun she can be! Hahahaha!! 
 
Tf: hahahaha!! I tried a lot of things already cl to wake up tae.. And one of them is that... Hahahaa!! 
 
Cl: oh wooww! I was just joking... But whatever.. I got to go boss! See you tomorrow! 
 
Tf: okay! Bye! Take care! 
 
Tiffany went to taeyeon's room.. 
 
Tiffany sigh... 
 
"Sigh* you are still the same... " tiffany thought..
 
She went close to taeyeon.. 
 
Its a habit to lay down with taeyeon in the bed.. And nurse and doctor dont really care about it.. They find it cute actually.. Because it looks like a kid wanting some attention from her mom.. 
 
Tiffany put taeyeon's arm around her waist and put her head on taeyeon's chest... 
 
Thud.... Thud... Thud...
 
Still the same heart beat..
 
Tf: hi tae~ how are you baby? Good? I hope so... Well im doing great in the business.. We are still #1! Arent you happy? Because im very happy! But i would be happier if you are with me in the office.. Its less stressful and tirin if youre there.. 
 
Ty.............
 
Tf: baby.. Please wake up soon.. I love you... Do you want to know how my day went? 
 
Ty: ..............
 
Tf: okay.... I will tell you..! Well i was working on renovating  my office to a bigger space.. You want to know why?
 
Ty: .............
 
Tf: because i want your office and my office to be in one room! I want you to move to my room once you wake up! It would be so much fun seeing you there! And i can see you every seconds, minutes, or hours in there! But one problem...
 
Ty: .......... 
 
Tf: you need to be there... 
 
Tiffany smiled weakly... She knows that it would be impossible for taeyeon to do that.. 
 
Tf: anyways.... I always go to grandmas cafe to order my favorite food.. Bagel with cream cheese! And a coffee.. Remember when i first met you there? I was in a hurry because i might be late for a meeting and it just happens that you are the person that im meeting.. Oh oh!! And also how we ordered the same food and how i asked you if i can sit with you because of the bug near the other empty table? And how you told me that you would drive me where my meeting is going to be.. Ahhh... I remeber those times.. It was just simple yet memorable for me.. Because thats when i met the person i love.. That i really love.. 
 
Ty: ..................
 
Tf: taeyeon... Please wake up.. Youve been here for so long! Tha you might even have a sore back when you wake up.. So wake up soon! Youre going to be a fatty here.. You lazy bum! Wake up! 
 
Ty: .............
 
Tf: sigh* i love you.... I really love you... I regret judging you before, i regret how i insulted you, i regret how i made you suffer and i regret evrything i did to you wrong when you were hit by that truck... Im really sorry..
 
Ty: ....
 
Tf: im sorry that i didnt list-
 
BEEEPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! 
 
Tiffany jump a little and her eyes are open wide.. Its taeyeon's machine that making that beep loud sound.. It scares tiffany a lot.. 
 
Tf: tae? Tae? Whats happening?! 
 
Tiffany tries to shake taeyeon body.. Hoping she would wake up..
 
Tf: tae????!!! 
 
The door opens revealing 4 nurses and a doctor who are hurrying towards taeyeon.. 
 
Doc: okay... We need to take her to the emergency room... Quick! 
 
Tf: doc? Whats happening..
 
Doc: im sorry tiffany.. I dont have time to waste now.. Please wait outside of the emergency room.. Hurry up guys and take her there!! 
 
The doctor yelled at his nurses.. The rushed taeyeon's body towards the door and left.. 
 
Tf: doc?? Doc??!! Oh nana!! 
 
Tiffany quickly grabbed nana's hand.. She needs to know what is really happening..
 
Tf: tell me whats happening to taeyeon... Now! 
 
Tiffany demanded..
 
Nana: tiff... We cant waste time.. This can be good or bad..
 
Tf: what? 
 
Nana: she might wake up and recover but their are side effects such as blindness.. Either temporary or permanently, loss of hearing also temporary or permanently, being mute can happen, or loss of memory...temporary or permanently.. But most likely to be permanent... Not all of her memories will be erase... Just few months or years  before she got into the accident..
 
Tf: amnesia? 
 
Nana: yes.. But thats not the worse part..
 
Tf: then what? 
 
Nana: her heart might just give up.. She can die tiffany.. Death.. Its the worse part that can happen.. We will try our best.. But im not promising you anything.. Im really sorry... I need to go.. Taeyeon needs me.. 
 
Tf:... D-death? Dont let tae die nana.. Please.. Dont... 
 
Tiffanu begged nana to save taeyeon..
 
Nana: im sorry... Its not my decision if she can live or not.. 
 
Nana left tiffany... 
 
Ring.... Ring...ring.... 
 
Hello? 
 
Tf: umma.. Please come here.. Taeyeon needs you.. Please hurry...
 
Boa: what? What happened? We are on our way there.. Dont worry fany.. We will be there soon... Dont leave taeyeon please..
 
Tf: okay.i will tell you everything once you get here.... And i wont.. I wont leave tae.. 
 
Boa: bye fany..
 
Beeepp! 
 
Ring ring ring......
 
Ummmmm... Tiff? Whats wrong? 
 
Tf: sooyoung... Hospital now.. Taeyeon is in the emergency room.. Ill explain to you later.. Just come here and contact the others... 
 
Sy: got it! 
 
.............
 
Tiffany is now waiting for the doctor to come out..
 
She is looking at taeyeon through the window..
 
She cant really see anything because doctors are blocking taeyeon's body... And her eyes are full of tears.. 
 
Tiffany sits down again.. Praying..
 
"Please god.. Dont be mean.. Let taeyeon live longer.. Let her be with me.. Please..." Tiffany begged..
 
"Tiff!!"
 
Tiffany looked where the voice is coming from... 
 
 
It was jessica.. Behind her was yuri, sooyoung, sunny, hyoyeon, seohyun, and yoona with her PJ's on.. And a toothbrush still in .. 
 
Js: what happened? Is taeng okay? What are the doing in there? 
 
Tf: i dont know what happened... But taeyeon... Can live.. She can wake up..
 
All of them cheered of the good news.. 
 
All: yayyy!!! 
 
Tf: but..
 
All of them looked at tiffany again..
 
Tf: there is a chance that she will leave us today... 
 
Silents...... 
 
Hy: she cant die... She will not die..
 
Sn: yeah.. She will not...
 
Sy: i wont let her die... 
 
Sh: im not giving her a permission to die today... I will only give her permission to die when she is really old and have family with you unnie.. 
 
Yn: yeah! I will not let her die.. If she die i will eat all her food in the fridge..
 
Yr: you are already doing that...
 
Yn: oh.. Right... But still! 
 
Js: tiff dont worry.. Taeyeon will not die..
 
Tiffany just nodded feeling better thst her friends are givin her some postive vibes.. 
 
................ 
 
Two hours later..
 
All of them are patiently waiting... 
 
Door opens... The doctor came out.. Full of blood again.. 
 
Everybody stood up.. 
 
Tiffany step forward in front of the doctor.. 
 
Everyone held hands closing their eyes praying... 
 
Tf: d-doc.... 
 
The doctor just.. Stared at her sadly... 
 
The doctor took his gloves off.. And mask off... And shook his head... He is looking down on the floor..
 
"Please dont say she is dead.. Please dont..." Tiffany cried..
 
Doc: we work really hard tiffany... We really did..... Taeyeon.. She is officially..........