Mom...

When can I be happy?

 

No one's pov
 
When IU left there place, taeyeon quickly looked for tiffany. Unfortunately tiffany is no where to be found in the condo. This made taeyeon worried.
 
"Where could she be? Why did shw left all of a sudden?" Taeyeon thought.
 
Ring ring ring!
 
Taengoo!
 
Ty: dad! Is tiffany there? 
 
Kv: what? No shes not.. Why? 
 
Ty: well she left the condo when i was talking to our wedding planner slash my ex..
 
Kv: ohhh thats bad taeng.. And its coming from me... 
 
Ty: huh? How? 
 
Kv: are you kidding me? You dont know why she left?
 
Ty: no... Thats why im worried dad.. I cant find her.. Is there any place she would go to when she wants to think or to be alone? 
 
Kv: sigh* aigoo taeyeon... She left because shes jealous probably... Youre talking to your ex.. Its not normal to do that in front of your girlfriend.. And not a good move to do it in front of your fiance.  Yes she have  a place that she likes to go to...and its quite far from us.. But i know she would be there when shes sad...
 
Ty: i did not realize that i was hurting fany dad... Im sorry..
 
Kv: dont say sorry to me.. Say that to my daugther.. 
 
Ty: ne... Dad where is that place that youre talking about?
 
Kv: sigh*.....
 
Ty: dad are you okay?
 
Kv: yeah... Its her mom's grave... 
 
Ty: oh.....
 
Kv: you better head now before it becomes dark. Take care of my daugther taeyeon. I dont her to be hurt. Now you should go. I'll send you the address..
 
Ty: ne dad.. Thank you.. And i promise i'll take care of her.. Thank you! Bye!
 
Kv: okay! Bye!!
 
Beeeeppppppp!
 
After there conversation, taeyeon received the address. She quickly got dress and head to the highway and find tiffany. It took her about an hour to get to the destination. 
 
"Where are you fany ah? " taeyeon thought
 
Sob
 
Sob
 
Sob
 
Sob....
 
Taeyeon heard sobbing near an old tree. She slowly made her way to the sound and take a peek on whats happening. 
 
When taeyeon got closer she realize it wasnt just a stranger.. Its tiffany! Kneeling down looking straight at the grave.. 
 
Ty: fany ah?
 
Tf: sob* huh? T-tae? I-is that you? Sob*
 
Ty: hmm its me... Are you okay? 
 
Tiffany turned around. Taeyeon got shock because of tiffany's apperance. She looked really sad. Her eyes were puffy and red. 
 
Taeyeon moved closer to tiffany. Once taeyeon was close enough and is the same eye level as tiffany, she hugged the crying latter.. Who hugged her back. 
 
Ty: fany ah im sorry... 
 
Tf: f-for what? Sob*
 
Ty: for neglecting you... I did not know you were hurting.. Im sorry.. 
 
Tf: i.. I dont ... Understand tae tae...
 
Ty: it must be hard for you to see me talking to my ex. Im sorry.. I thought it would be fine since you already know thst you are the one i love... But i realize no matter what who you are in my life you will still get hurt and jealous. Im sorry if i did not think of your feelings first. You know i love you right? IU is my ex... And only my ex.. She is not the person i love anymore.. Youre that person.. I love you fany ah.. Hope you keep that in mind. 
 
Tf: thank you tae tae..its okay.. I know you wont cheat on me.. I trust you... And im sorry if i made you drive all the way here. I should have given you a note or texted you..
 
Ty: no its okay... At least im finally here to meet your mom.. Ahem.. Anyways..
 
Taeyeon stood up and bowed in front of mrs. Hwang's gravestone.. 
 
Ty: annyeonhasaeyo Mrs. hwang... Im Kim taeyeon.. Tiffany's girlfriend and soon to be husband . Its nice to finally meet you. Im sorry if did not visit you last time i came here. Its an honour to meet the woman who gave birth to a beautiful lady that is right in front of me. Thank you for making a beautiful life.. Thank you for making tiffany exist ...
 
Tf: mom.. Its tae tae.. The girl that i was talking about earlier.. Isnt she sweet and adorable? Well she is.. Mom.. Shes a good person.. She loves me so much mom.. She takes a good care of me..i love her mom.. Hope you are happy for me to have her in my life..
 
Ty: i promise to take care if her Mrs. hwang...
 
Tf: call her mom tae tae... You call my dad "dad" already so why not call my mommy "mom"?
 
Ty: really? I can do that?
 
Tiffany nodded several times...
 
Ty: mom... I will love tiffany.. Forever.. I promise you that.. I promise to love her as much as i can.. 
 
Tf: tae tae.. Sit with me..
 
Taeyeon sat down beside tiffany.. 
 
Tf: mom died when i was young.. Shes the one that thought me how to be strong... Shes the reason why i stayed in korea... 
 
Ty: fany ah.. Im sorry..
 
Tf: dont be.. You didnt do anything.. Im not blaming anyone.... Maybe its just that it was her time to go... 
 
Ty: well i know that she is in a better place now looking out for you and your dad. 
 
Tf: i know shes there.. Shes always there..
 
Taeyeon just hugged tiffany. They stayed like that for hours just looking at each others eyes and admiring each other's beauty. 
 
Ty: youre really beautiful you know that?
 
Tf: youre look like an angel..
 
Ty: youre my angel..
 
Tf: cheesy tae tae..
 
Tiffanu starts to shiver since its already getting darker...
 
Ty: you okay?
 
Tf: yeah.. Just a little bit cold..
 
Ty: we should head home now fany.. I dont want you to get sick.. Come on! 
 
They stood up and bid goodbye to tiffany's mom..
 
As they walk to the parking lot taeyeon remembered something..
 
Ty: how did you get here? 
 
Tf: oh krys drove me here..
 
Ty: ohhhh that makes since now.. Well i have a car.. So come on.. Its getting late and i know youre tired already..
 
Tf: im too tired..
 
Ty: cheongmal? Its only 5 more minutes walk...
 
Tf: okay..
 
Tiffany pouted and taeyeon noticed it...
 
Taeyeon then walked in front of tiffany and bend down..
 
Ty: climb up fany ah...
 
Tf: huh? Oh no tae tae its fine.. 
 
Ty: nope! Youre climbing up.. I dont want my baby to get tired..
 
Tf: hehehehe sweet tae tae! 
 
Tiffany climb up to taeyeon's back and taeyeon starts to piggyback tiffany to the car.
 
Tf: ahhh!! Im scared tae tae!
 
Ty: dont be.. I got you okay? Hold tight honey~
 
Tf: okay....
 
Tiffanu hugged taeyeon... Taeyeon was enjoying the hug shes getting from tiffany.. 
 
Ty: ahhh were here! 
 
Tf: ..........
 
Ty: fany?
 
Tf: .........
 
Taeyeon looked on her shoulder and found tiffany fell asleep already... 
 
Ty: really? Thats fast? Aigoo.. You must be really tired then.. 
 
Taeyeon put tiffany gently on the passnger sit and she went to the driver's sit... She put tiffany's sitbelts on. Before she could drive she made sure tiffany is feeling comfortable . She kiss tiffany's forehead before driving back to there place.