Picture Taking...

When can I be happy?

 

No one's Pov
 
In the hallway...
 
Sh: why are they taking so long? And why are we not alowwed to come in?
 
Yn: i have a bad feeling about this...
 
Yr: yeah me too.. Did you see Mr. Kim's eyes? Its was red and puffy...like as if he was crying..
 
Sn: you dont think that....
 
Sy: i hope not sunny... I hope not.. I cant afford to lose taeyeon.. Not at this moment..
 
Js: i hope shes okay... Because if there something that happens to her.. Tiffany will be heartbroken...i dont want that..
 
Hn: why cant taeny be happy? Why are there so many things happening to them? 
 
Sy: i thought i about that too... Like destiny keeps giving them obstacles...
 
Yr: yeah.. Me too..
 
Sh: i noticed that too...
 
Yn: really? I thought i was the only one..
 
Sn: i think all of us noticed it.. Its really sad that they Always have to face this kind of problem.. I hate seeing them unhappy.. Because they are for each other.. But destiny keeps playing with them.. Its really not fair to them.. 
 
Js: sigh* 
 
Click... The door opened.. The gang plus hyuna looked at the door..wondering who opened it..
 
Its Mrs. kim...
 
Boa: kids.. Come in...
 
Yr. auntie!! Shes okay right?
 
Boa: sigh* 
 
Boa shook her head..
 
"Oh thank you for getting fool yuri hheehehehe" boa thought.. 
 
Sy: w-what do you mean auntie? 
 
Boa: shes.....
 
Hy: shes what auntie?
 
Finally hyoyeon spoke.. She stayed silent.. Praying for taeyeon.. 
 
Boa: just go check it... Huhuhuhuhu~
 
Boa fake cry a little.. That made the gang even worried.. And scared..
 
Sooyoung, yuri and yoona are in the front...while the rest follow them.. Boa also followed them.. She stayed behind while smirking... 
 
Every step they make.. It scares them.. Then they saw hayeon, changmin, and tiffany crying..
 
Tiffany cried so much and jessica can see it... Jessica quickly went to hug tiffany and comfort her.. 
 
Yuri and sooyoung and yoona saw taeyeon... Her lifeless body..
 
Yn: u-unnie? 
 
Yr: .... T-taeng..... 
 
Sy: ... This.. Cant be happening...
 
Ch: taeyeon.. Is dead... Everyone... She died... Her body is too weak to handle the cut she got... 
 
Sooyoung ran to taeyeon and hugged her... 
 
Taeyeon on the other hand was smirking.. Luckily she is covered with the white blanket because she couldnt control herself from smirking... 
 
Sy: taeng!! 
 
Yr: taeyeon.. Buddy... Why?! Why?! 
 
Yn: unnie!! Why?! Why did you die?!!
 
Sh: taeyeon sob* unnie~ ...... Sob* 
 
Js: shh tiffany... Sob* shhh 
 
Hyoyeon stopd there.. Frozen... She couldnt move.. Shes frozen.. Still processing whats happening..
 
Sn: yah~ taengoo... I thought you want to live until your 101 years old? Why did you left so early?! Why?!
 
Sunny talked to taeyeon as if she is listening to her.. 
 
Sy: wahhhhhh!!!!! Doc! Please! Please go and wake her up! Please!
 
Doc: im sorry.... I cant do anything.. 
 
Ha: unnie is already in heaven..... 
 
Hayeon spoke...
 
Yoona curled like a ball while lying down on the floor crying... Sooyoung just keep on hugging the "dead" taeyeon.. Yuri was leaning on the wall why crying and she put her right hand on the wall and slides down... Then repeat it again.. Seohyun was there so comfort yoona... She was also crying because her unnie died... She cant believe that taeyeon would leave that early.
 
Jessica on the other hand went to yuri.. You think she gonna stop yuri from sliding down? Noooo instead she joined yuri... 
 
Now the room is filled with crying.. Except for hyoyeon who stayed frozen and not moving an inch.. She doesnt even blink... She stood there staring at taeyeon..
 
Boa: taeyeon is...
 
Sy: wahhhhh!!! 
 
Sooyoung interuppted boa from talking.. She just cried so loud...
 
Yoona is now hugging her knees while rocking back and forth..
 
Yn: unnie is not dead... Not dead.. Just sleeping..
 
Yoona is turning crazy.. She looks crazy..
 
Yuri got tired of sliding down and going up again.. So she just cried on the floor while her back is leaning on the wall and her legs are spread widely.. Like a little kid who is whining...
 
Sn: taengoo......
 
Ch: ahem... I want all the gang pose in front of taeyeon...
 
The gang: huh?!
 
Yr: what? Take a picture? Uncle is that really necesarry? I mean taeyeon is dead.. We should at least respect it...
 
Changmin got nothing to say...boa notice it so she went and save changmin..
 
Boa: its traditional in our family yuri...'we must take a picture.. And its going to be use and put it inside of taeyeon's coffin...
 
Sy: r-really? Sob* 
 
Ha: ne unnie... 
 
Sh: how come ive never seen one before umma?
 
"Uh-oh... I forgot about seohyun..." Boa thought...
 
Ha: uhhhh thats because you havent been to one right? Youve never 
went to a Kim's funeral before...
 
Sh: i guess youre right...
 
Changmin took his iphone out...
 
Ch: okay... Im gonna take my camera out now..
 
Taeyeon heard her dad taking the camera.. Now its time for her to scare the rest...
 
The gang followed what taeyeon's parents said.. The gang went and pose beside taeyeon... 
 
Js: why is tiffany not coming in the picture? 
 
Ch: uhhhh she posed already... Just you guys... Okay?
 
Sy: do we sob* have to smile?
 
Ch: yeah.. Try...
 
Sooyoung did smile but it looks really funny because shes still crying.. Actually everyone tried to smile but they ended up looking really funny... Its very obvious that its a fake smile...
 
Ch: okay on the count of three... 
 
 
Taeyeon sat up... No one noticed her... Well except for the people that actually knows the plan so its tiffany, hayeon, changmin, boa, and the doctor... 
 
Everyone are a little bit in front of her so they cant see whats behind them...
 
 
Taeyeon took her blanket away from her face and looked at the camera and smiled creepily... Her eyes wide open and her smile is very wide and creepy...
 
Tiffany tried not to laugh... So she turned around.. She started laughing.. 
 
Looking at tiffany's back it looks likes shes crying because her shoulders are moving up and down but really shes dyin of laughter... Hayeon also turned around and pretend to pat tiffany's back.. But really she joined tiffany from laughing...
 
The gang force a really funny smile.. Very awkward looking but priceless.. 
 
 
Click* 
 
Ch: okay good... Now face taeyeon..
 
The gang faced taeyeon... When they turned around.. Hey found taeyeon sitting up staring right back at them smiling very creepily.... 
 
Ty: hello.....
 
Taeyeon said it so scary... 
 
Then...
 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
 
The room was filled with a loud dolphin scream.....
 
Ty: ahahahahahahahahaha!!! 
 
Taeyeon did an ajumma laugh....
 
Sy: kim taeyeon!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 
Yr: youre dead meat taeyeon.....
 
Yn: wait.... I was right she was sleeping... 
 
Hy: wait.... She died? When? 
 
Everyone looked at hyoyeon...
 
Sn: where have you been?
 
Hy: here? 
 
Sh: unnie.........
 
Ty: ahahahaha!
 
Sooyoung attacked taeyeon..
 
Sy: kim taeyeon i hate you!!
 
Ty: ahaha! That was priceless...
 
The gang started fooling around... But soon they stop when they felt something was wrong... A very cold aura surrounded them... Very very cold.. That send shiver to their spine... 
 
Hellsica....
 
Js: welcome back taeyeon.....
 
Jessica said it very coldly...
 
Taeyeon gulped.. She got scared of jessica..
 
 
 
 
 
Hi guys! Please comment and subscribe! And dont hate me anymore! This is my last update for today =)