Awake.....???

When can I be happy?

 

Hi guys! Yawn* im really tired.. Bu i cant sleep properly because im in pain.. What ever! So like i promise i will update before i sleep.. And here it is.. :) dont forget to comment and subscribe
 
 
No one's Pov
 
Everyone is listening carefully... 
 
Doc: we work really hard tiffany... We really did..... Taeyeon.. She is officially..........away...from death... 
 
Sy: what?! Doc! Dont do this! Go save her please!!! Please!!! 
 
Yr: wahhhh!!! Why?!!! No!!! Doc! I'll give you all my money but please save taeyeon please!!!! 
 
Sy: i'll give all my food! Dont let taeyeon leave us!!! Please!!!
 
Yn: sob* i could you doc! Why?! You are mean! Please go back and save taeyeon...!!!!! 
 
Hy: ...if youre not going to save taeyeon... Its better if i die too! 
 
Yn: me too! 
 
Yr: yeah! Me three! 
 
Sy: goodbye world.. Bye food... Its been nice seeing you... 
 
The four girls are on the floor kneeling in front of the doctor who is giving them a scared/ confuse/but mostly scared look... 
 
Doc: ummmm.... He.. I need to go... 
 
Sy: what? Youre just going to leave us like this?!
 
Yn: im going to kill myself! 
 
Hy: yahhh!!! Come back here!!
 
Yr: save taeyeon!!!!! 
 
Sy: its a war... Officially a w-
 
Sn: you guys are so stupid....hehehehe
 
Sy: what? Honey? Why are you so happy? Taeyeon is dead! How can you so h-
 
Js: who said shes dead..?? 
 
Yr: umm the doctor! Were you-
 
Sh: the four of you need to clean you ears.... Kekeke
 
Yn: babe~ how can you be so rude when your unnie is already dead? Why are you guys laughing at us? Its not f-
 
Hy: WAIT!!!!!!!  
 
Sy/yr/yn: what?
 
Hy: they are right.. Theres nothing to cry about...
 
Yr: THE DOCTOR SAID TAEYEON IS AWAY FROM DEATH! 
 
Yn: yeah!!! Wait what? 
 
The four try to think properly...
 
Yr/yn/sy: ohhhhhhhhh~ 
 
The other girls burst out laughing.. While tiffany just keep quite... Clapping like a seal... 
 
Js: hahaha! You... Should.. See... How... You.... Guys... Acted.... 
 
Yn: omg this is so embarassing!! 
 
Sh: aigoo.... You 4 really needs to pay attention...
 
The four prankster realize that they heard the doctor wrong.. All of them thought that the doctor said is                  " taeyeon is going to be away because of death" 
 
Yr: .... Im soo stupid... 
 
Sy: oh! Thank goodness! I dont have to give up my food! Lord really loves me! 
 
Tf: shhhh! You guys are so loud!! 
 
.......
 
Nana came out after a few minutes... She was smiling...
 
Nana: hellooooo!!! 
 
Sy: nana!!!
 
Nana: taeyeon is awake... Doctor will be back.. But you can go and talk to her now... But dont ask so many questions.. Ask the doctor for questions okay? And congrats! She is alive! See praying can really help.. She is now the third person that survive this condition... You guys should be happy! Go now and see taeyeon...in the next room..'she will be delivered there.. Just wait okay?
 
The group didnt waste anytime...and ran towards the next room..they waited for taeyeon..
 
Click* 
 
It reveals a nurse pushing taeyeon in a wheelchair...
 
Taeyeon.. She looks fine but still pale.. She got a lot skinnier... She look around the room.. She smiled..
 
Ty: hi..... Guys...
 
Taeyeon talked really low.. Her chest is still hurting and she cant talk that much... Luckily she took some painkiller to lessen the pain of course..
 
All of them went to hug taeyeon... Tightly.. 
 
Taeyeon gladly accept their hugs... She see each one of their faces... 
 
She look at jessica, sooyoung, hyoyeon, sunny, seohyun, yoona, yuri........ And last tiffany..
 
Tiffany caught taeyeon looking at her.... 
 
Tiffany smiled..
 
Tf: tae tae!!!! I miss you so much!!! I love you!!! 
 
Ty: ........ Hi....... 
 
Sy: thats it? Hi? Is that how you treat your love? 
 
Ty: love?
 
Sy: yeah....!! Love! Tiffany! Your love... The person youve been in love for almost 2 and half years or even more!! 
 
Ty: ......i dont love anyone..... Plus.... Im not a lesbian.... Im no longer a lesbian....who is she anyways? Why is she calling me tae tae? Hi tiffany shii.. Im taeyeon... Kim taeyeon... Nice to meet you.. I dont remember meeting.. But lets be friends in the future... 
 
Taeyeon extended her hands to shake tiffany's hand..
 
Everyone froze....
 
Tiffany's Pov
 
I cant believe this.. What is she saying...
 
"she might wake up and recover but their are side effects such as blindness.. Either temporary or permanently, loss of hearing also temporary or permanently, being mute can happen, or loss of memory...temporary or permanently.. But most likely to be permanent... Not all of her memories will be erase... Just few months or years  before she got into the accident...." 
 
Then it hit me... Taeyeon have AMNESIA! Oh no!!
 
Hi guys! Yawn* im really tired.. Bu i cant sleep properly because im in pain.. What ever! So like i promise i will update before i sleep.. And here it is.. :) dont forget to comment and subscribe!