Its Over...

When can I be happy?

 

 
Triple update guys! Im not busy today soo yeah.. Hope you like it! Please subscribe and comment!!! 😃😃😃😃
 
 
 
No one's Pov
 
Sooyoung agreed to talk to Taeyeon. 
 
They went to taeyeon's office. No one dared to say anything on the way there. 
 
Ty: have a sit soo.
 
Sy: ......thanks..
 
Awkward silents... 
 
Ty:...soooooo... Can you tell me why?
 
Sooyoung is playing innocent right now but taeyeon is not in the mood playing along after what she saw tiffany did earlier... 
 
Ty: you know what im talking about! 
 
Sooyoung was shock with taeyeon's sudden out burts. 
 
Ty: tell me why? 
 
Sy: .... I cant...
 
Sooyoung was about to leave.. But she cant open the door.. 
 
Ty: you cant leave.. You must tell me why? Do you have problems with me? With tiffany? 
 
Sy:........
 
Ty: sooyoung.. Stop keeping it to yourself.. Im your bestfriend tell me your problem.. I might be able to help you. 
 
Sy: ... You cant.. Youre my problem..
 
Taeyeon was surprise.. 
 
"Did i do something she didnt like?" Taeyeonasked herself..
 
Ty: tell me how im the problem..
 
Sy: youre stealing my love away from me...
 
Ty: what? Sooyoung.. I will never still sunny from you! I'm your best friend! Why would i do that! Im in love with tiff-
 
Sy: not sunny..... TIFFANY! 
 
SILENTS.....
 
Taeyeon is too shock... Too weak... Her head is spinning. She cant think properly.. She is too weak to speak. Her brain stops working. She didnt want to believe what she just heard. Tears were forming.. She..is...too weak to say anything.... But she must know how, why, when, where...
 
Ty: w-what? 
 
Taeyeon said really low.. She still cant believe it... 
 
On the other side of the office...
 
Tiffany is still working when she heard a knock..
 
Tf: come in! 
 
Sunny appeared! 
 
Tf: sunny~ah what brings you here? 
 
Sn: morning tiff! Well i was hoping sooyoung would be here in your office.. She forgot her lunch so i decided to bring it to her. You know how she get really cranky when she doesnt have her lunch. She might eat you and its our 3rd anniversary! So i made this very special! 
 
Tf: you are sooo swee sunny! Unfortunately she is not here... She went to taeyeon's room they should be there... Talking... 
 
Sn: i.. See..
 
Sunny went out and headed to taeyeon's office... It was lock.. It she cant hear anything since its a soundproof room. Sunny decided to just ask tiffany an extra key to taeyeon's room.so she went back to tiffany..
 
Sn: tiff~ they locked the door... 
 
Tf: huh.. Thats weird.. Taeyeon never lockes her door even if its important... 
 
Sn: i want to give this to her personally.. And i wonder what they are talking about? Are they doing it? Nahhh... Sooyoung is not goin to cheat on me with that midget..
 
Tf: hahahaa! Tae is mine sunny.. Sooyoung cant have her.. 
 
Sn: yup..!!! 
 
Tf: i have a secret.. To tell you..
 
Sn: ohhh~ secret! I like where this is going.
 
Tf: well before... I went to taeyeon's room without her permission.. And left a spy camera in there.. You know for fun..
 
Sn: hmmmm? For fun? Or you just like stalking taeyeon?
 
Tf: whatever... So i think its still on.. Let me get my phone since its connected to my phone... We can wath what they are doing in there. 
 
Sn: go go! Get it! 
 
Tiffany went to get the phone.. She turned it on... She went to the app that is connected to the spy camera.. 
 
They can now see the video.. It shows sooyoung's back and taeyeon's face.. Sooyoung is just sitting while taeyeon is standing up frozen in her position.. She looks shock.. 
 
Tf: here put the earphone on so we cant hear it
 
Sunny nodded..
 
Back to taeyeon's office.. 
 
Ty: w-what? 
 
Sooyoung nodded... 
 
Ty: b-but you have sunny...
 
Sy: and that's my mistake.. I'm dating sunny while i know i have feelings for tiffany. Its not that i dont like sunny.. I do a lot.. But i also have feelings for tiffany.. 
 
Ty: WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?! YOU ARE CHEATING ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND! YOU ARE SUCH A BAD GIRLFRIEND SOOYOUNG... I cant believe this.. 
 
Sy: im.. Sorry.. I didnt mean to.. Fall for tiffany..
 
Ty: when? 
 
Sy: before you even met her
 
Taeyeon frowned...
"She didnt even tell me.." 
 
Ty: how?
 
Sy: Easy, she is smart, beautiful, nice, and caring
 
Taeyeon cant even explain what she feeling right now... 
 
Ty: w-where? 
 
Sy: bar... 
 
Ty: w-why? 
 
Sy: why? I cant explain it.. It just happened taeng.. 
 
Taeyeon cant take it anymore.. She pushed sooyoung she wants to punch sooyoung.. 
 
Sy: go ahead! Punch me! Its not going to change anything taeng... 
 
Taeyeon cant punch sooyoung.. Even though she is angry with sooyoung she cant hur her bestfriend... 
 
Ty:..... I cant...
 
Sy: ....... Go ahead.. I deserve it...
 
Ty: .... Fix this... I'll help y-you... 
 
Sy: what if its tiffany...  That i will choose?
 
Ty: then.. I will deal with it.. 
 
Sy: what if its sunny? 
 
Ty: you will tell her everything... I mean EVERYTHING! You understand? 
 
Sy: why are you helping me? 
 
Ty: because i know i cant do anything about it... I cant let you suffer... 
 
Sy: t-thank you... 
 
Taeyeo just smiled weakly... 
 
Tiffany's Office..
 
SILENTS...
 
Tf: s-sunny?
 
Sunny is crying.. She hates sooyoung.. Taeyeon.. And tiffany... 
 
Sn: how could you do this to me?!... I how can you steal sooyoung from me without even trying?!
 
Tf: sunny... I didnt do anything.. Please calm down.. We will fix this.. 
 
Sn: CALM DOWN?! Sooyoung is going to choose who she really love! And its between the two of us! There is a chance that she is goin to leave me!!!  And you want me to calm DOWN?! 
 
Tiffany is also shock of whats happening.. She really thought that sooyoung loves sunny.. She never expect this to happen. 
 
Tf: im.. So.. Sorry sunny... I didnt mean to make sooyoung fall for me.. I di-
 
Sn: exactly! You didnt do anything! And yet she fell for you! While im the one who worked so hard to make sooyoung fall for me! I have to suffer because i love her and i want her to be with me for the rest of my life! 
 
Sunny walked out... She didnt forget to slam the door.. Tiffany was there.. She was left there crying.. 
 
"Im sorry sunny.." Tiffany thought.. 
 
Taeyeon's Office..
 
Ty: you can leave now... We better find out... Before you hurt one of them..
 
Whay taeyeon didnt know is that sooyoung already hurt the two of them..
 
Sy: thank you taeng.. You really are the best..
 
Taeyeon just gave her a weak smile..
 
Taeyeon opened the door with her remote...
 
Click* the door unlocked..
 
Sooyoung opened the door.. As she opened it.. She saw sunny..
 
Sunny spotted sooyoung.. They stared at each other for a while... Sooyoung can see that sunny is crying.. 
 
"What happened?" Sooyoung asked herself..
 
She is hurt to see sunny like this.. She didnt like sunny to be like this. She just wants to hug sunny and protect her..
 
Sy: s-sunny? What are you doing here? 
 
Sunny glared at her..
 
Sn: here! Happy 3rd anniversary soo... Hope you are happy... We are over! 
 
Sunny shove the lunch box to sooyoung before she left and ran away from her.. Everyone outside were staring at her.
 
"Did she just ended out relationship?" Sooyoung thought..
 
Taeyeon saw the whole thing.. She went and grabbed sooyoung and let her sit on the couch... 
 
Ty: you okay soo? What did you do?
 
Sy: i.. I dont know..... 
 
Ty: what happened?
 
Sy: we are over.....
 
Sooyoung cried in front of taeyeon... Taeyeon hugged sooyoung.. She didnt like sooyoung crying.. She is suppose to be a strong person.. But now she is like a kid who just lost her favorite toy or pet... 
 
Sy: s-she left me..!! 
 
Ty: shhhh... We will fix everything buddy.. We will i promise you that... 
 
Taeyeon is still hugging sooyoung... 
 
Tiffany went out of her office to follow sunny when she spotted taeyeon hugging sooyoung.. She excatly know what just happened..
 
Taeyeon saw tiffany.. So did sooyoung.. 
 
Tiffany stared at sooyoung.. And taeyeon.. She shook her head.. Before she ran away..
 
 
Both girls are confuse..... 
 
"What happened?" Taeyeon asked herself while she comfort sooyoung... 
 
 
 
Ohhhh..... Poor sunny... 😟.... Hi guys! Triple update today!!! Hope you like this chapter! Please dont hate me! 🙏 And please comment and subscribe too!!! Bye!! Thank you!!  😄😄😄😄