Its not fair...

When can I be happy?

 

Sorry guys! Short chapter today.. Im just tired.. Since i slept late yesterday and i have to clean my room and the house.. Its exhausting! But i hope you like this chapter. Dont forget to comment and subscribe
 
 
 
 
No one's Pov 
 
Back to taeyeon's office. 
 
Sooyoung is still in taeyeon's office crying.. While taeyeon is just rubbing sooyoung's back and saying words such as " its going to be fine." Or " its okay.." ... 
 
Taeyeon manage to make sooyoung stop crying and drop her off to her apartment. She just let sooyoung rest and think for a while. She let sooyoung alone because she needs some time alone. 
 
Once taeyeon is sure that sooyoung was sleeping, she quickly left her but left a note to say goodbye.
 
Taeyeon start driving around the the area looking for sunny. She dont know where to look... She went to a cafe to just rest for a while. She saw tiffany and jessica together. She didnt want to talk to tiffany yet. She just sat at a close distance from them. 
 
She heard what they are talking about. She is actually surprise that tiffany did that. Tiffany put a spy camera inside of her room. 
 
She did stop for a minute to think..
 
"Who is the closes friend that sunny know.. That live in this area? " taeyeon thought for a moment...
 
Then it hit her..
 
"Kim Hyoyeon" taeyeon mumbled.. 
 
She then went to tiffany and jessica's table...
 
Js: .... But where are we going to start?
 
Tf: i dont know.... 
 
Ty: i know... 
 
The two girls were shock of taeyeon's sudden apperance..
 
Tf: t-tae? How long have you been here? 
 
Ty: long enough to finally know why sunny is acting like this..
 
Tiffany looked down.. It is her fault because if she didnt install the camera and didnt eavesdrop on them.. Then sunny wouldnt be acting like this. 
 
Tf: i-im sorry tae...
 
Taeyeon cant stay mad at tiffany... 
 
Ty: lets go and look for her.. I have a feeling where she is  right now... 
 
Tf: where? 
 
Ty: just follow me.. And jessica its better if you dont come.. We dont want to bother you now. You must be busy. Please go back okay? We will be fine.
 
Js : are you sure? I can just cancel everything in my list today.. Im fine..
 
Ty: no its okay.. I dont think she wants to share her problems with anyone for now... 
 
Jessica just nodded...
 
 
Js: i understand.. Well goodluck.. I will take my leave now.. I'll see you later.. 
 
Ty/tf: bye..
 
.........
 
Taeyeon and tiffany drove to hyoyeon's house... 
 
They quickly went to her place and knock... 
 
Ty: i hope shes here...
 
The door opened.. Revealing hyoyeon.. Who seem to know whats happening already..
 
Hy: come in guys... She is currently sleeping.. She must be tired from running. 
 
Ty: thank you hyo.. Thanks for taking care of sunny..
 
Tiffany just bowed towards hyoyeon.. She smiled..
 
Hy: no problem.. It must be hard for her.. She loves sooyoung so much..
 
They stayed silent while staring at sunny. 
 
Hy: why dont you guys go to the living room and i'll bring you something to eat
 
They just nodded...
 
Hyoyeon came back with two sandwich and two juice... 
 
Hy: here eat..
 
Tf: thanks..
 
Ty: thank you..
 
They ate silently... All the of them is silent.. They can only hear the sound of the tv.. The three of them are thinking deeply to how to solve this problem. 
 
Hy: i know what happened... She told me everything...
 
Tf: i-im sorry hyo..
 
Hy:its not your fault... I know you didnt do anything.. I know you are a good friend of sunny and sooyoung.. And you will not do such thing to break them apart.. 
 
Ty: how are we going to solve this? 
 
Hy: i dont know... Its hard... To be honest.. 
 
Tf: how about let them talk together... Alone..
 
Ty: sooyoung is still confuse... 
 
Tf: but i will not love her tae.. And you know that... 
 
Tiffany grabbed taeyeon's hand and squeeze it a little bit.. Hyoyeon saw this action.. It made her smile.. She knows that they are good for each other.. 
 
Ty: yes i know.. Youre mine..
 
Hy: uhhhh you two are official?
 
Tf: no..... 
 
Hy: oh.....but i thought.. Never mind..
 
Ty: its complicated hyo... I dont think we will be official soon.. 
 
Tiffany was shock with what taeyeon just said.
 
Taeyeon saw tiffany's sad eyes.. She looked at her and gave her a peck on her lips..
 
Ty: fany~ah i dont want to hurt anyone... I want to fix this first before i can let myself happy.. 
 
Tiffany understood taeyeon's situation.. 
 
She nodded.. Although she is still sad about it. 
 
Ty: i just hope we will fix this soon.. So i can have tiffany.. 
 
That made tiffany blush and made hyoyeon smile..
 
Hy: you two are for each other.. And sooyoung and sunny are for each other.. I know.. I just know it.. 
 
Tf: how about i talk to sooyoung? Make her regret that she loved me... Make her realize that she is only for sunny.. And that i will not love her more than a sister or a friend.. 
 
Hy: that can actually work..
 
Ty: yeah.. Once sooyoung realize it then she will make her plan to get sunny back... 
 
Tf: when do you want me to talk to her? 
 
Ty: now... 
 
Tf: n-now?
 
Ty: why? 
 
Tf: nothing.. Im just a little bit scared..
 
Ty: dont worry..
 
Tf: i need to do this.. For sunny.. For sooyoung.. And for us...
 
Tiffany grabbed taeyeon's hand again and held it while she stare at taeyeon. 
 
 
Taeyeon smiled... 
 
Hyoyeon chuckled..
 
Hy: then go now.. I'll take care of sunny.. I'll drive her home.. Just make sure that everything will be fine once sunny get back... 
 
The two girls nodded.. The stood up and hugged hyoyeon.
 
They bid their goodbyes.. 
 
"Fix this sooyoung.." Hyoyeon thought..
 
What the three girls didnt know is that sunny heard the whole conversation.
 
"Im sorry tiffany for acusing you.. Im sorry i didnt let you explain... Im sorry if i got mad at you even though you didnt do anything.. And thank you for helping us" sunny thought... She went back to sleep... 
 
............... 
 
Sooyoung was at her place... She was packing her things. She dont want to see sunny for a while. Not that she is mad at her but she just dont want to see her.. 
 
She heard the door opened... 
 
"She's here?" Sooyoung asked herself..
 
Ty: soo?
 
Sooyoung realize that it was taeyeon..
 
Ty: soo im back.. I need to tell you something..
 
Sooyoung came out of her bedroom..
 
Sy: what is it you-
 
She saw tiffany in front of her. 
 
Sy: tiffany? 
 
Tf: hi sooyoung..
 
Tiffany didnt smile.. She dont like what she is seeing right now.. She dont like sooyoung crying because of sunny.. 
 
Ty: actually its not me who wants to tell you something.. Its tiffany..
 
Sy: o-oh... W-what is it? 
 
Tf: lets go to your room.. Tae stay here okay? 
 
Taeyeon nodded. 
 
The two left taeyeon alone in the living room... She sat there.. Feeling jealous.. Also worried.. Even though she knows that they are just talking she still cant take away the thought that they might be doing something in sooyoung's room...
 
"I just want tiffany... Thats all i want.. God.. Why cant you just give her to me? Why do people have to suffer for me to be happy? Its not fair... " taeyeon complained.. 
 
Sorry guys! Short chapter today.. Im just tired.. Since i slept late yesterday and i have to clean my room and the house.. Its exhausting! But i hope you like this chapter. Dont forget to comment and subscribe! Bye! Thank you!!