Mine....

When can I be happy?

 

Another update for today! Please comment and subscribe!!
 
 
No one's pov
 
Tiffany is shock of taeyeon's sudden outburst... And she didnt like it..
 
Tf: can you stop yelling?! Gezz... I know its your mood swing but can you not yell at him? If you have a problem just say it dont yell! 
 
Nichkhun went back to tiffany to calm her down..
 
Nk: fany~ah.. Dont... Relax..
 
"Fany~ah? Why is he calling her that?! I thought im the only one calling her that! Wait since when did i call tiffany fany~ah? Uhhhh!!!! My head is hurting!" Taeyeon thought..
 
She just ignored her pain and keep glaring at the shirtless guy..
 
Ty: why is that guy shirtless?! And why is he here anyways? I dont remember having him as my employee! Plus if you two want to do something ert dont do it here! 
 
Tf: what? Will you stop being rude to nichkhun! He is a friend of mine! You can be rude to me but never to my friend! Plus what ert stuff?! 
 
Ty: aish! I dont care of he is your friend okay? You should be doing work and not acting like a towards your "friend"! 
 
Nk: dont you dare call tiffany a ! 
 
Tf: nick.. Just go get change.. I will wait for you outside.. Im not in a mood right now.. The shirt is up the big cabinet..
 
Nickhun glared at taeyeon as he makes his way to the bathroom.. 
 
Taeyeon is really mad.. She just wants to punch that guys face..
 
Tf: ahem... FYI... Im having my lunch with my friend.. And not acting like a towards him... 
 
Tiffany walked out of the office.. She just went out of the office but not the building...  
 
Taeyeon went in.. She saw how the room looks like.. She noticed that her office is on the other side...
 
Taeyeon saw papers.. They are organize.. 
 
Taeyeon noticed something.... 
 
Its a picture of tiffany and her..
They look very happy...
 
Tiffany is sitting down in a bench.. And taeyeon is giving her a backhug.. Both of them are smiling.. In the background.. Its a lake.. The sunset looks beautiful.. The rock forms are also pretty look at..
 
"Uhh! Head... Hurting.. So.. Damn.. Much" taeyeon thought as she massage her temples...
 
Taeyeon opened her computer.. She was shock of what she saw... Its a picture of her and tiffany kissing... 
 
Tiffany took the picture before when they were still in taeyeon's apartment...
 
In the picture taeyeon's eyes are close but she is smiling as she kiss tiffany.. Her hands are cupping tiffany's face and seems like pulling her closer.. While tiffany is also smiling with her eyes close.. Her right hand on taeyeon's neck and her left hand was holding the camera...
 
Taeyeon's head starts to hurt again... She massage it..
 
"Ahem"
 
It was nichkhun...
 
Nk: im warning you kim taeyeon... If you hurt tiffany i will beat you up..
 
Ty: ......
 
Taeyeon didnt even react.. Her mind is still occupide with the picture that she is seeing...in front of her..
 
Nk: taeyeon... You are the opposite of what tiffany told me.. I cant let tiffany to be hurt by you.. She loves you.. I hope you know that.. If you hurt her...
 
Taeyeon finally look at nichkhun with her serious face...
 
Nickhun is also looking at her with his serious face..
 
Nk: .......i will steal her from you....... 
 
Nichkhun left....
 
"SteAl her? I cant... Never... Shes..." Taeyeon look again  at the wallpaper of her computer and smiled..
 
"....mine...." Taeyeon smiled...
 
 
Another update for today! Please comment and subscribe!!