Helps...

When can I be happy?

 

No one's Pov
 
Taeyeon and tiffany are heading to the airport with Mr. Hwang. He is driving them to the airport. On the way there tiffany fell asleep while taeyeon would text sooyoung about the plan. While kevin just focus on the driving. Tiffany leaned her head on taeyeon's shoulder so that she could sleep well.. Taeyeon wrap her arms around tiffany so that she feels more comfortable.. Kevin looked at the two and smiled. 
 
"I hope that you two will be happy in the future.. And im sorry if i judge you taeyeon.. If i judge gay people too fast even without knowing them.. I just hope you'll keep your promise to me " kevin thought.. As he continue to focus on driving. 
 
After few more minutes they arrived at the airport just in time..
 
Taeyeon carried their luggages and used a cart to carry them all.. While tiffany hold her dad's hand escorting him with them.. When they entered the entrace it was time for Mr. Hwang to go..
 
Kv: sigh* i guess this is goodbye.. Take care my daugther okay? And taeng.. Please love my daugther okay? I dont want to see her cry or else.. 
 
Ty: yes dad..
 
Tf: dad? Since when did you start calling my dad "dad"? 
 
Ty: oh after we got to know each other.. 
 
Tf: ohhh well thats good i guess.. And daddy.. I'll miss you.. You should come and visit in korea.. I bet you miss korea too.. You should take a vacation or something since youre already retired anyways.. And take care of yourself too.. Okay? 
 
Kv: oh i will go to korea soon.. 
 
Kevin winked at taeyeon who got the message.. She also winked at him.. Tiffany saw this and wondered..
 
Tf: what was that?
 
Ty: what?
 
Tf: the winking?
 
Kv: what winking? You must be hallucinating honey..
 
Tf: i swear i s-
 
Ty: youre just tired probably..:
 
Tf: i swear i did saw you two winked at each other.. Sigh* you know what nevermind.. 
 
Kv: well you too should go now.
 
Tf: daddy?
 
Kv: yes honey?
 
Tf: hug?
 
Tiffany asked like she was a little girl..
 
Kv: aigoo.. Youre still cute! Come here..let daddy hug you..
 
Tiffany hugged her dad.. She will definitely miss him.. 
 
Taeyeon smiled at what she is seeing.. Its good that tiffany is happy..
 
The two broke their hug... Tiffany's eyes are getting teary but kevin wipe the tears away..
 
Kv: dont cry.. I'll see you soon okay? 
 
Tiffany nodded..
 
Kv: and taeyeon.. Come here too.. Let me hug you too... 
 
Taeyeon hugged kevin... Tiffany felt really happy as the two hug.. She even took a picture of them.. She is happy that her girlfriend and her father are getting really close..
 
Kv: remember your promise okay? And take care of her.. She have no parents there to look after her..
 
Ty: yes sir! And dont worry.: my parents treat her as their own daugther.. Sometimes they even treat her better than me.. But its okay.. So yeah.. Do not worry aboutanything dad.. And take care of  yourself. And dont wory about the medicines anymore.. Its already set and they will deliver it to you.. 
 
Kv: thank you taeyeon.. Really.. Im thankful.. Well i should get going now.. And you two go inside already okay? 
 
Ty: ne... Bye dad! 
 
Tf: bye bye daddy!! 
 
Taeny couple waved their goodbyes to Mr. Hwang who was walking away from them..
 
Ty: sigh* should we go now fany?
 
Tf: lets go! 
 
Taeny went to the plane and sat their waiting for them to take off.. 
 
Ty: so fany.. How was our prank?
 
Tf: you mean the prank that made you walk like a crab and made you look like a panda? Well its good.. Really funny.. Since it wasnt as bad as what i did to you.. 
 
Ty: sigh* yeah kinda regre doing it.. But hey you get to spend time with your dad right? Isnt that a good thing? Since you two barely see each other? 
 
Tf: yeah i guess.. Thank you. Tae tae..
 
Ty: thank you? For what?
 
Tf: for being brave...
 
Ty: huh? Brave? What did i do?
 
Tf: you know you fly to america just to talk to my dad and make him accept our relationship... I dont know if you find that something.. But i definitely think that its really brave yet romatic of you to do that.. That proves more that you really love me.. So im thankful that you did that but im only thankful that youre with me... 
 
Ty: no need to thank me fany.. Im just doing the right thing.. I dont want to stress you about your dad so i have to do that.. And im sorry if i lied to you.. I only lied because i know you wont let me go... And tiffany i will do anything just to make you happy... I love you very much that im willong to sacrifice anything even my soul.. Just for you..
 
Tf: thank you...i love you..
 
Tiffany's eyes got teary of what taeyeon told her.. It was simple yet really sweet.. 
 
Ty: i love you too.. Now dont cry... 
 
Taeyeon wiped tiffany's tears...
 
"The plane will take of in a minute.. Please fasten your seatbelt and wait until the light turns red.. Meaning you are allowed to take off your seat belt... " 
 
The pilot announced..
 
................
 
On the other side of the world...
 
Sooyoung woke up extra early today because she needs to pick up the firework she ordered yesterday.. Even though taeny will be coming tomorrow morning.. She will need to prepare everything so that she wont dissapoint taeyeon. 
 
Sn: soo.. Why are you leaving so early? 
 
Sy: oh im just going to pick up some fireworks for taeyeon's proposal..
 
Sn: can i come? 
 
Sy: yeah sure! 
 
Sooyoung already annouced taeyeon's plan to the gang.. And they are willing to help to prepare.. Jessica even made a special dress for tiffany for the special even with the help of yoona and seohyun... Hyoyeon and nicole prepared a dance floor for taeyeon and tiffany...  Sooyoung of couse prepared their food... Its going go be made by one of the most famous chef in the world. Sunny help with the settings and other decorations.. Yuri went to buy taeyeon a suit for her proposal.. It wasnt too formal but not too casual.. Just in the middle.. Taeyeon can look cool and awesome at the same time presentable.. Yuri also plan to put camera around the area where taeyeon is going to propose.. Everyone helped to put the camera.. They want to record it and show it later for their wedding.. CL didnt help with the preparation... Instead she became the temporary boss in taeny's company sice both of her boss are not there.. So once taeyeon and tiffany comes back they wont have to work so much... 
 
Also hyuna help with the preparation.. She even suggest that taeyeon would sing in fron of tiffany before she propose...  She is happy that finally taeyeon can be happy... 
 
Sooyoung would text taeyeon about everything except about the cameras since they want to surpise taeny later on... Taeyeon agreed on everything they suggest... Even the singing part...
 
Sooyoung and sunny went to the shop where they ordered the firework..
 
Ding!
 
Man: oh hello! How may i help you?
 
Sy: were here to pick up the fireworks.. For taeyeon..
 
Man: for taeyeon.? ..... Hmm. Let me see the list... Ah! Here! Theres a lot.. It must be something very special huh?
 
Sn: oh yes.. Its going to be very special that why we need some fireworks..
 
Man: let me guess.... Its either a proposal or a wedding right?
 
Sy: yeah! Good guess! 
 
Man: well they would usually order this kind of firework for this events you know... Here it is! There are three boxes of fireworks..
 
Sy: wow thats a lot... 
 
Man: may i know if there someone will be firing these?
 
Sn: omg.. We forgot about that! 
 
Sy: ohh snap! What should we do now? We cannot just leave out the fireworks because taeyeon asked for it.. Aish! Why did i forgot about that!
 
Man: ehem... No worries ladies... Im willing to help... 
 
Sy: cheongmal ajusshi? You are? How much do i have to pay you?
 
Man: no need to pay for it.. I'll do it for free since its for something special... Just tell where to put it and i'll put it there..
 
Sy: well its in the water.. Not literally on the water but you know.. Its going to be on a yacht.. 
 
Man: oh... Well thats dangerous for me to do.., hmmm well we can do a remote control fireworks.. But its not in this fireworks.. We still need to install it... 
 
Sy: can you? How long will it take you to install the remote control?
 
Man: well its going to be long.. How about pick it up again at 12 pm tomorrow and im sure i'll be finish but that time.. If that okay with you?
 
Sy: hmm yeah i guess we can do that.. How much will it cost for you to install it?
 
Man: i'll give it to you for free..
 
Sn: really ajusshi?! Are you sure?
 
Man: im sure... I love helping others.. 
 
Sy: thank you so much! Then i'll see you again tomorrow ajusshi okay?
 
Man: okay!! Bye! 
 
Soosun left and went back to their apartment and relax for a while...
 
Sooyoung relax by eating all the food in the fridge... They even invited the gang to come over.. Later it became a chaos in soosun's place because the two shikshin are fighting over a food while others are just too busy talking..
 
Yn: yah! Unnie! I want that! 
 
Sy: too bad! Its mine now! Mwuhahahahha cough*cough*
 
Yn: hahaha thats what you get! Merong*
 
Sy: choding!
 
Hy: yes? Did you call me sooyoung?
 
Sy: huh? What? No i was talking to yoona.. 
 
Yn: bleehh! I'll just have this chocolate bar... 
 
Sooyoung saw it and started to water.. Her eyes were sparkling.. She wiped her drool.. As she slowly make her way to yoona.. Yoona notice sooyoung coming closer to her so she decided to go farther..
 
Sy: y-yoona..'can i have some? Please?
 
Yn: hahhhaha nope! 
 
Sy: i said please! 
 
Yn: too bad!! Its mine!
 
Then sooyoung took half of the piece out without yoona reacting to it yet..
 
Yn: yah! 
 
Sy: oh my god... It taste so goodddddd!
 
Yn: wahhh! Seo~ sooyoung unnie took my chocolate..
 
Yoona ran towards seohyun who was busy talking to her other unnies..
 
Sh: aish yoongie.. Stop acting like a kid! Its just a chocolate bar..: 
 
Yn: but...
 
Sh: no more buts! 
 
Sy: hahahha! 
 
Sn: yah! Shut up you too!
 
Sunny yelled at her girlfriend for being so childish..
 
Sy: huh? Why?
 
Sn: so childish! 
 
Sh: both of you are so childish! 
 
Sn: i know right?
 
Yn: but 
 
Sh: i said no more but! 
 
Sy: why sunny? Why?
 
Sn: thats it! You are staying in the corner now! Stay there for an hour! No food and no talking! Understand?
 
Sunny gave her a cold glare and sooyoung just followed because she is scared..
 
Yn: blleeeh! Thats what you get..
 
Sh: dont be so comfortable yoong.. You too! Go there with sooyoung and you two must stand there okay? 
 
Yoona ran towards sooyoung.. Yoona hate seeing seohyun mad because she is really scary.
 
Sunny and seohyun sighed..
 
Sh: i feel like im raising a child...
 
Sn: i know how you feel.. It feels more like having a child with you than having a girlfriend.. Right?
 
Sh: yeAh! Just thinking about having a child with yoongie who is the same as her makes me go crazy... 
 
Sn: oh my god!! What if thet happens to me with sooyoung? My life will be... Uhhhhh.... I'll meet you at the mental hospital after...
 
Sh: yeah.....
 
 
Yawned* another boring chapter guys... Sorry.. Ive been writing my story late since i do some excercise for few hours and take a shower..so im tired..