I can see the light....

When can I be happy?

 

Hi reader! Im feeling way better now. I just have a cold now! It was just yeterday that i got sick.. And now im way better! I guess i have a strong immune system.. 
 
 
Taeyeon's Pov 
 
 
Tf: YES! 
Ty: what? 
 
Why is she happy? Is it because im single now and not dating baekhyun? I gave her a confuse look. She was red now hehehehe...
 
Ty: are you okay? 
Tf: y-yeah.. I... Just.uhhhh happy! Happy that youre finally.... Uhhhhh free.. Yeah! Free! Hehehe
Ty: why is fany stuttering??
 
I ... She turn even more red if thats possible..
 
Tf: i am not! 
Ty: okay.. Okay.. If you say so.. I need to go now..bye!! 
Tf: bye! Goodnight tae tae! 
Ty: night fany~ah! 
 
I bid goodbye to her... We are now in a better relationship but i know its going to be hard for me to get her. I know it is. Its not like she is going to change the way she looks at me before and the way she looks at me now.. Maybe i should just keep our relationship like this... Friends.....
 
 
Tiffany's Pov
 
OMG! THAT WAS SOOOOO EMBARRASING! 
Tae tae made it worst when she starts teasing me. 
 
I drove home with a smile plastered on my face.. Im so happy that i have my old friends back and my tae tae back... 
 
Maybe all of you are wondering why im calling her MY tae tae.. Well thats easy.. Not!... Its just i feel like i need to have taeyeon in my life. I feel like i have to own her. I feel like that she is for me.. I dont know... Im not falling for her ( thats what you think tiffany :) - author ).. Im still straight. I dont want to give taeyeon any false idea about me being gay. 
Im pretty sure im not her type anyways. Im just sure about that. She is just going to be my friend and im 100% sure that she also want me... As a...... Friend..
 
I walk in the hall where my apartment can be found... I opened the door and notice a very im mean VERY familiar smell... Hmmmm..... 
 
"UNNIE!" 
It was yoona! Oh! I miss this little bastard! 
 
Tf: yah! Dont scare me like that! 
 
Yoona went to hug me.... She is killing me right now.. Im....i cant.. Breath.. 
 
Yn: unnie! I miss you soo soo soo soo much! Im sorry too! I really am...
Tf: ........
Yn: unnie dont be mad... I love you so much unnie! I swear to god.. I'll be an angel now.. Please forgive me? Oh and can i stay with you again? I dont want to bother Taeyeon unnie anymore... I mean her apartment is big and its too big for us but i dont want to be any trouble to her anymore so i told her and seohyun that i going to move in with you...
Tf: ......
Yn: unnie?yah! 
 
Tf: y...you...... I-i... Cant... Bre...breath..  Lights... I.. Can.. See..... Th-the... Light...
Yn: OMG! Im sorry unnie!  
Tf: huff! Huff! Huff! 
Yn: hehehe you okay?
Tf:..... 
Yn: yah! Unnie! Your not talking to me again! 
Tf: .... You bettr run..
Yn: oh-uh.... 
Tf: yes... Oh-uh...
 
The two of us chase each other.. I miss this.. But seriously she is soo strong for a skinny girl! She almost killed me! I swear i was about to faint! This girl cant control her strenght! But i do admit i really miss her dorkiness..
 
Yn: unnie.. Huff! I.... Huff... Give... Huff... Up.. Hufffff
Tf: hahaha! You dont have a vey strong stamina! Youre not fit! You need to go to the gym more buddy.. And i moss you too! And i love you too... 
Yn: i dont want to! Bleeehhhh! 
 
Aish this kid... 
 
Yn: soo unnie? What with you and taeyeon unnie? Arw you an iten now? 
Tf: w-what a-are you.. Talking about?!
Yn: why are you stuttering? Are you guys dating? 
Tf: w-what?! I told you.. Im straight...
Yn: really?.... Hmmmm... Okay... If you say so..
 
Yoona was giving this weird smile.. Evil smile.. 
 
Tf: yah! You devil child! What are you planning?
Yn: bwoh? Me? Devil child? With this pretty little face? 
Tf: what face? Thats a mask! Take it out! Wahahaha
Yn: yah~ youre meannie... Pout* 
Tf: aigoo arasso arasso... 
Yn: oh! Im not planning anything... *smirk* im just thinking... 
Tf: i dont trust you... 
Yn: whatever...
 
My day went like that... It was good to have your love ones to be back to your life... Jessica, yoona, seohyun, sooyoung?... Sunny, yuri, hyoyeon and.......... Kim Taeyeon.