Those 2 years

When can I be happy?

 

No one's Pov
Both companies were doing well. Actually they are on top thanks to the two CEO. Its been 2 years since the incident. The two latter never spoke about anything except for business they act very professional towards each other and never once called each other with their nicknames.... Today was the anniversary of the company when the companies merge.. All of the employees were celebrating and having fun. All of them were having fun except for one person. Tiffany. 
 
Like expected no one was with. Well except for her employees but not her friends. They were all cold towards her even her little sister yoona. Everything change . Tiffany is now very focus with her work. She spends 14 hrs working everyday and it shows the difference between the d Tiffany and the present Tiffany. 
 
Taeyeon's Pov
Its 2 years already! I cant believe i survive thise two years with Tiffany. Im not mad at her anymore. Actually it was just a mistake. Its was HER mistake. Although.. She seems to be very cold now. She doesnt smile, shes always at her office, she is quiet and no energy. I miss the old Tiffany. I met the old tiffany for 2 days. Those 2 days were the days when i met a really cheerful, happy, energetic, caring, and loud Tiffany.
 
Now i really regret for taking too long to fogive Tiffany. Well i tried to stop it but Sooyoung here wants me to continue. Whats her plan anyways. 
 
Tiffany seems to be regretting all her mistakes and i want to forgive her. I forgave her a long time ago. She got really thin and look stressful. Her beauty never decrease though.  Yes i still like Tiffany. No erase that... IM INLOVE WITH TIFFANY. I also broke up with baekhyun ( not really broke up) because he is done with school and wen to america to work. Seohyun and Yoona too are done. Seohyun here is working on her small business but there are a lot of inverstores coming.. So im pretty sure it will expand in no time. 
 
For yoona she is also working with seohyun. By the way their business is about food and fashions... Their jessica unnie is helping them sometimes be ause Jessica is a great! Fashion designer through out Korea and the whole asia continent!  
 
Sy: taeng! Taengoo! Byuntae!
Ty: huh? What?
Sy: your spacing out... 
Ty: just thingking..
Sy: of tiffany?
Ty: sure.. 
Sy: i see... 
Js: what are you guys talking about? 
Sy: tiffany..
Js: ohh she changed a lot! Its been two years! The last time i saw her was in the company working hard.. She got skinnier! 
Ty: hows your business going jessica?
Js: its great! Yuri is helping to run it thats why its less stressful for me. And i wont be going back to america.. I will have a franchise here in korea so that i wot have to leave you here! And also i can help YOONHYUN with some fashion tips! 
Yr: buddy!!
Ty: yah! Kkab! What sup?
Yr: im good! You didnt even grow a little! I miss you though! 
Ty: meanie! I miss you too! 
Yn: unnie! 
Yr: yoong! Hows my little yuri? 
Yn: im doing fine! The business is doing great too thanks to sica unnie! 
Sh: yah! ImYOONA! 
All: uh-oh... 
Yn: yes h-honey? 
Sh: you left me at the parking lot! Care to explain? 
Yn: im excited to see all of us together again! Weve been so busy that we rarely see each other in the whole group! 
Sh: i understand.. But next time wait for me? Or else... 
Yn: y-yes h-honey..
All:: wahahahahahhaha!!!!! 
Sh: unnies! How are you??!!! 
All: were are good! 
Sh: omo! Taeyeon unnie! I miss you soo much! 
 
As you can see seohyun is comfortable now around me... 
Now she is hugging me like there is no tommorrow! Help!
 
Ty: i..... Can... T..... B..breath....
Sh: opppps! Sorry i miss you so much! 
Ty: you live with me and yoong! 
Sh: yeah but i only see you once a month! We are always busy! We barely sleep in our place! We sleep more in our office.. Hehehehe
Ty: i know... Its been really hectic.. 
 
Tiffany's Pov
Im here sitting... Alone.. Ive been so stress lately that i neglect myself most of the time. Its been two years and none of my friends dare to talk to me except for taeyeon who is my partner but she never really talks to me about life! Its all about our companies! 
 
Ive change... A lot... Im not the same anymore.. Where did the old tiffany go? Even i miss her. Where did she go? Im cold now.. I like being cold towards others... Its better if i dont grown interactions. Wih them... 
 
We are at the bar.. Just having fun.. Well im not! No one is talking to me!  All of our employees are dancing or drinking! We gave them a rest for today since they work really hard and they deserve that. 
 
I decided to just work more than be here alone doing nothing. I went outside and drove to my office.. 
 
Piles of papers can be seen here. There are so many works to do (not really)... Its just bunch of reports... I dont have to read it but i like makin myself busy than doing nothing... Maybe you can now call me workaholic. 
 
Tf: urhhhh.... Life is not fair...
 
Its not fair! Im starting to realize that ill be a loner for the rest of my life..
 
"Im a loner for the rest of my life.... Huh... Thats nice" i said
 
"You wont be...im here" someone else said...
 
"Huh?" I said
"Why did you leave?" Someone 
"Who are you?!" I yelled
"Tae tae"......
 
I froze... That name.... I-i miss that name.. My eyes starts to water... My vision is starting to turn blurry.. I miss my taetae! Yes MY tae tae.... I miss her.. I miss that name... 
 
"T-tae?"i said in a very low voice
"Hello fany..."
 
I stood up from my sit... Taeyeon appeared in fornt of my door.. She was just there staring right back at me... She called me. FANY! Waiit why?
 
Ty: why did you leave?
Tf: i dont need to be there.. Id rather do work.. I dont have anything to do at the party anyways..
Ty: .... I see... 
 
Silents.......... 
 
Tf: what are you doing here? Arent you having fun there? 
Ty: i .... Am.... But you left..
Tf: i dont understand.. Ms.Kim
Ty: drop the formalities fany... 
Tf: w-why? 
Ty: i dont like it coming from you...
Tf: but weve been calling each ofher with that name..
Ty: thats why change it.. Change it to tae tae...
Tf: tae tae...
 
I couldnt take it anymore.. Whenever i hear that name.. I just went for it.. I ran towards taeyeon and hugged her.. Hug so tight! I miss that warm feeling.. That warm feeling that i felt for a very short time.. 
 
Ty: i forgive you...
Tf: wahhhh~! 
Ty: huh? What? Why are you crying louder?
Tf: im so sorry tae tae... Really i am... 
Ty: its okay now... Everyone forgives you now... They miss you..
Tf:: wahhhhhhh~
Ty: yah~ stop crying..
Tf: why did you take a long time.... I waited for so long tae.. 
Ty: im sorry... 
 
We were still hugging... 
 
Taeyeon's pov
I talked to my friends.. 
Ty: guys i think its time...
Sy: .... I don know..
Ty: she is changing ... I cant take it anymore! I love her.. Im inlove with her..
Js: alright.. Just dont hurt her... Go get her!
Ty: we already hurt her jess.. But im willing to do anything to heal the scars that we left..
Sh: unnie fighting!
All: hwaiting!!! 
 
That is why i ended up here.. Hugging my love.. The girl that took my heart the first time i met her..
 
We were still hugging... I dont want to let go.. But i have to..
 
I smiled to her.... Wanting to see her smile... Hoping that it will show any seconds... But it didnt... She was still crying..
 
Ty: stop crying.. It hurts me to see you like that...
Tf: im just so happy... 
Ty: i miss you..
Tf:......
 
Maybe she is still aware that im a lesbian.. She is uncomfortable.. Aro-
 
Tf: i miss you more.... A lot!! I miss your smile.. I miss everthing tae tae! I  miss calling you tae tae.. I miss the caring side of you.. I miss your dorky smile.. And most of all i miss your warm company.. And loving presents..
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was speechless.. It there a chance to get here? Or is it just because she was too happy to be fogiven?
 
 
there! Finally! Shes is forgiven! Do you guys like it?  I should update later or tommorow!but i will always update! How long do you want the story to be? Should i end it soon??? Or later???  I will update everyday okay? Bye!