Guilty....

When can I be happy?

 

No one's Pov
 
4 days had passed and taeyeon not close to finishing her work. She tried sleeping in the office and also not sleeping at all... But her paper work seems to be not decreasing at all... She havent seen the world for 4 days already... Her eye bags are very visible that it can be seen from far away... Her clothes are all messep up.. She is not wearing any make up at all... She gotten really really skinny... Her eyes are red.. And puffy... Her hair is all over the place.. But she did not give a single care about it... All she thinks about is going back to her girlfriend... Once she thinks about tiffany.. She suddenly have energy to work..
 
Luckily hyuna was there to take care of her. Give her food, fix her hair, give her a massage, give her all she needs to survive.. And taeyeon is thankful for that. 
 
Now taeyeon is again working ... Ever since hyuna came, tiffany stopped calling her or texting her. Although taeyeon said that she is busy.. She knows that tiffany would at least give her a text... She is worried.. 
 
Taeyeon only had 20 minutes of sleep and continue her job...
 
While hyuna was just there looking through magazines...
 
" sigh* poor taeyeon" hyuna sadly looked at taeyeon...
 
Hy: taeng?
 
Ty: hmm?
 
Hy: why are you doing this??
 
Ty: what?
 
Hy: this! Working late and not sleeping at all sometimes.. You havent gone outside for 4 days already... Im worried.. Plus you have your employees to help you here... Why dont you ask them to help you? 
 
Ty: once i finish this im going back to korea... I want to go back to tiffany... And i think my employees are busy
 
"You really love her dont you?" Hyuna asked taeyeon inside her head...
 
Ty: yes i really love her.. If thats what youre thinking...
 
Hyuna just smiled..
 
Hy: i can see that... 
 
Hyuna just looked down on the floor... Feeling defeated.. 
 
"I cannot have you... You are in love with someone else... If you love her and makes you happy.. I guess i need to be happy too" hyuna thought 
 
Hy: you need help to finish that? When are you planning to go back?
 
Ty: its okay... Well at first i estimated that i can finish it in a week but im no where to finishing this... Sigh*
 
Taeyeon sighed because she knows that she will not be seeing tiffany in the end of the week..
 
Hyuna saw this.. She cant let taeyeon be this stress.. She decided to do something..
 
" i must let go of you now taeng..." Hyuna thought..
 
Hy: i'll just go outside... 
 
Ty: okay...
 
Hyuna went outside of taeyeon's office..
 
Hy: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!! 
 
Hyuna yelled..
 
Everyone looked at her.. Some were scared, confused and annoyed...
 
She just ignored the annoyed ones...
 
Hy: I KNOW I DO NOT WORK IN HERE.... BUT I NEED ALL OF YOU TO DO SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT!! 
 
One employee finally asked..
 
Em: w-what is it? I know this is going to be rude but we shouldnt be even listening to you.. Since you are just a no one in here...
 
Hy: excuse me? Im your boss's friend! Slash ex girlfriend!
 
Em: i-im sorry... We didnt know...
 
Hy: because you dont have to know... ANYWAYS... ALL WORKERS HERE MUST DO THIS...
 
Em: why? 
 
Hy: because i said so..
 
Em: you are not the boss of us... Our boss is ms. Kim...
 
Hy: you wanna get fired?
 
Hyuna glared at that employee..
 
Em: n-no... 
 
Hy: then i suggest to shut your mouth and listen to what i tell you..
 
Everyone in the room shivered of what hyuna said.. They all nodded and no one dared to talk back at her again..
 
Hy: ONE QUESTION.... When was the last time you guys saw your boss?
 
Murmured starts to fill the room...
 
Em2: like... 4 days ago? 
 
Hy: okay... Do you know where she is??
 
Em2: isnt she in vacation?? And she just left us the work?? 
 
Hy: pfft!  Vacation? Thats what shes been planning to do! And what work? I dont see all of you working.. I see half of the employees here just sit and fool around!
 
Em3: then where is our boss if she is not in vacation? 
 
Hyuna pointed at taeyeon's door...
 
Hy: you guys havent notice that i keep on going back in there bringing foods? I bring food for your boss because she locked herself up in there filled with paper works that all of you should be doing! She doesnt sleep or rest! she keeps on working and reading! while some of you eat,she works... some of you fool around, she works.. some of you sleeps, she works!!!And you guys are complaning that she left you with so much work?! Have you seen he office?! Huh?! Becaus if you go inside you wont see her body at all.. BECAUSE ITS COVERED WITH PAPERS!  She locked herself up just to finish all her works! She wants to finish it in a week! Just to go back to her girlfriend.. But she cant because she is filled with work! Works that meant for all of you to work on! 
 
Hyuna cant take it anymore...she hates the way taeyeon's employees complain about taeyeon... 
 
Em3: that cant be true... 
 
Hu: why not?
 
Em3: because its like killing yourself if you stress yourself too much with paperworks..
 
Hy: exactly! All of you are killing your boss! You let her do all the jobs! Now tell me how many of you have seen taeyeon's office? Or have been in there once?
 
No one raised their hand....
 
Hy: so none of you? So none of you even asked your boss if she wants coffee? None of you asked if she needs something?! If i were you boss i would have fired all of you already.. But luckily for all of you im not.. Im just a friend...
 
Em: what do you want us to do?
 
Hy: isnt it obvious?! Of course help her with all those works! 
 
Em: ............
 
 
All of them silent themselves... Still cant believe that their boss is actually in her office working...
 
Hy: NOW!!! 
 
Hyuna yelled.. And it scared the hell out of them..
 
They quickly went inside taeyeon's office one by one...
 
On the other hand..
 
Taeyeon is still busy working.. She did not hear any noise... When suddenly her door opened.. She could not see who it was since her table is filled with papers..
 
Ty: hyuna?
 
Em: m-ms. Kim?
 
Ty: oh.. Come in... Why? Do you need anything? 
 
The employee who just came on felt guilty... She thought that she should be asking that to her boss.. Instead her boss is asking her if she needs something from her..
 
Em: ummm.. N-no... I-i want to help..
 
Ty: help?
 
Em: yes... 
 
The employee just took a big pile of paper from the table and walked out..leaving taeyeon confuse..
 
Ty: what the?
 
Then another employee went inside and took another big pile of papers... Soon taeyeon saw all her employees would take out all her papers and just walk out without saying any word... Some would stare at her for a second before taking a pile of papers and some just walk and ran outside the office... Soon her table can be seen again and theres only 5 more papers left... 
 
"What just happened?" Taeyeon asked herself....
 
Then she heard the door opened again... 
 
It was hyuna...
 
Ty: hyuna.. The weirdest thing just happened.. All my employees took my papers.. ! 
 
Hy: i know..
 
Ty: you know?
 
Hy: i told them... 
 
Ty: told them?
 
Hy: to work! Taeng... You really need to use your power sometimes.. You cant just let your employees to relax and getting paid by doing that! Its you who need to relax now... If you are not going to do anything about it who else right? 
 
Ty: but...
 
Hy: no more buts! Go home and rest now! 
 
Ty: im almost done... Just wait..
 
Hy: nope.. You are going home now..
 
Hyuna took the rest of the papers and starts dragging taeyeon outside..
 
All taeyeon's employee looked at taeyeon... They are really shock to see their boss' situation.. All of them feel guilty for complaining.. And for fooling around the office..  
 
Hyuna raised the paper in the air.. Giving a signal that someone needs to work on it... Then a worker took it in a second..
 
Taeyeon now see her employees working... She smiled... 
 
Ty: thank you everyone...
 
All of them looked again... And smiled at their boss...
 
Hy: see? Its wasnt that hard right?
 
Taeyeon nodded.... 
 
Hy: now.. Go home! 
 
Taeyeon nodded again....
 
Then she left... As soon as she got back to her room .. She just collapsed on her bed and instantly fell asleep.. She was even snoring loudly because she was exhausted... 
 
Hyuna was left in the office... She did not want to go home.. She just stayed there monitoring at taeyeon's employees...
 
"Sigh* kim taeyeon... Youre nice, poweful  and all.. But sometimes you can be really dumb for not thinking that there are people who have your back.... Aigoo..." Hyuna thought...
 
 
__________
 
Tiffany's Pov
 
I woke up... Ever since the incident i didnt contact taeyeon at all... I did not go outside as well... I dont want to go outside... I just want to be alone in my bed...
 
 
I really thought you love me...i guess i was wrong...
 
Luckily jessica is there to comfort me... I told her everything... But she keeps on telling me that taeyeon wouldnt do such thing.... I heard everything.. My ears cant be lying to me.... I know i should be breaking with taeyeon.. But i will do it once she calls me.. I will difinitely break up with her.. It hurts me though.. No matter how much i try to convince myself that taeyeon is a cheater  and i better leave her.. my heart would always tell me that i cannot live without taeyeon beside me...