HELLFANY ON!

When can I be happy?

 

Double update today guys! Hope you like it! Please comment and subscribe!!! 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
What? 
 
I tried calling sooyoung but no avail..
 
Whats wrong with sooyoung? Does she not want me to be with tiffany? Im pretty sure she has a good reason.. Why she is not going to help me.. Maybe she is just busy.. Yeahh.. She is busy. 
 
I texted sooyoung...
 
From : taeng
Hey sooyoung? Did i say something wrong? Are you okay? Why cant you help me? Please answer me.. Its okay if you cant help me but please explain to me why.. I'll be waiting.. 
 
.................
 
Sooyoung's Pov
Im sorry taeyeon.. Im still confuse.. Im such a bad friend.. I hope you understand me.. Im sorry if im hurting you..
 
I recieved the text.. I did not want to reply. I cant face her. 
 
Sn: hun? Are you okay?
 
Sunny appeared out of nowhere..
 
Sy: uh.. Y-yes.. I'm just sleepy.. Tired
 
Sn: then sleep... Dont tire yourself okay? I love you..
 
I nodded.. 
 
Sunny walked away.. She went to her room.. We dont share room.. Well sometimes we do sleep together...... sometimes .......but id rather not share beds with sunny. 
 
Im sorry sunny.. Im sorry that i dont show you much affection towards you.. Im sorry that ive been admiring someone else when i should only pay attention to you.. I know you are getting impatient with me but please give me more time to think.. I dont want you to get hurt.. 
 
Since i started dating sunny i never really said " i love you" to her. I know she is hoping that i will say it. But i cant yet.. Not yet.. Not when i dont know if i really love her..
 
Who is it going to be? 
 
Sunny? 
 
Or
 
Tiffany? 
 
...............
Early in the morning...
 
No one's Pov
 
Tiffany woke up early because she knows that its no longer her vacation. She needs to be at the office on time.
 
She quickly went to have coffee when she noticed that yoona is not with her.
 
"Hmmm wonder where yoona go?" Tiffany wondered.
 
Tiffany went to her bathroom to take a shower. After she went to put her clothes on. She also put her light make up on.
 
When she was done she went to check herself in the mirror... She was satisfied... 
 
She grabbed her phone.. And notice that she got a message from taeyeon. 
 
From: tae tae
 
Hi fany! I hope i didnt wake you up! Well i just want to let you know that i wish you are here beside me... Sleeping.. Because you are comfy. 
 
To: fany 
 
That made tiffany smile.. 
 
On the other hand
 
Taeyeon just woke up from her sleep. She check what time it is. Her eye opened wide when she realize that she is late for work.
 
"Oh no!" Taeyeon said.
 
She ran to the kitchen and about to cook but found her breakfast on the table.
 
There was a note from her sister seohyun... And yoona
 
Yah! Unnie! You slept late didnt you? Well i dont want to wake you up because you must be tired so i just cooked you breakfast so you dont have to worry about it. I'll be going to school now unnie. Yoona is going to drive me there so dont worry about me! 
 
-seohyun
 
P.s. unnie please be nice and dont eat the food in the fridge that seohyun cooked! 
- yoona! 
 
"Hehehe choding yoona" taeyeon thought.
 
She quickly ate it. Then ran to the bathroom to take a shower. She changed her clothes and put some make up on. She didnt bother to check herself in the mirror after putting the make up.
 
She just drove off to work.
 
..............
 
Taeyeon got there on time.. 
 
Employee: good morning ms. Kim.. Hehehe
 
Cl: oh..hahahahaha Boss? What happened to you? Did you make out with someone in the elevator again? 
 
Ty: huh? What? Wheres fany? 
 
Cl pointed to tiffany's office..
 
Ty: thanks..
 
Taeyeon went to tiffany's room.. She saw tiffany busied herself from work.. 
 
"What a workaholic" taeyeon thought as she stared at tiffany..
 
Ty: morning fany~
Tf: oh! Morning ta-wait! 
Ty: what?
 
Tiffany gave her a cold glare... Tiffany walk closer to taeyeon. Each step that tiffany make.... Makes taeyeon's heart beat faster and faster. 
 
Ty: f-fany? D-did i do something w-wrong? I-if i bothere you.. I-i-ill leave now..
 
Taeyeon turned around about to open the door when tiffany grabbed her arms.. And dragged her to the couch.. Tiffany pushed her down. Which cause taeyeon to fall down on the couch.
 
Tf: you made out with someone? Who is it? Hyuna? 
Ty: w-what are you talking about? 
Tf: your lips... Your clothes..
 
Its true.. Taeyeon looks like a mess right now.. She looked like she made out with someone or worse.. 
 
Ty: what? 
 
Tf: check yourself..
 
Tiffany handed her a mirror.. Taeyeon finally realize why everyone was looking at her weirdly.. 
 
Ty: o-oh.. I-its not what you think.. Fany.. I-im l-late........I d-didnt do anything wrong.. D-dont miss understand this.. I didnt make out with anyone.. D-
 
Tf: save it! 
 
Tiffany turned around feeling hurt.. Taeyeon saw it.. She didnt like it.. 
 
Ty: fany... Dont be mad.
 
Taeyeon grab tiffany's hand.
 
Tf: i told you.... Youre mine...
 
Ty: yes.. Im yours...
 
Taeyeon just turned Hellfany on..
 
She can see it..
 
Ty: i.. S-swear fany.. I di- mfnjdjdjf jnnkhpphmhp
 
Tiffany kissed her hungrily.. She is shock.. She has never seen this side of tiffany before.. Tiffany pushed her down in the couch.. Tiffany is on top now.. Taeyeon likes it.. 
 
Tiffany was on taeyeon's neck which cause taeyeon to moan loudly... 
 
Tf: you... Are... Mine...!
 
Ty: ahhH~ dont leave a mark fany~
 
Tf: mine only.... My property..
 
Tiffany didnt listen to what taeyeon told her.. She still made a big mark on taeyeon's neck.. It was so visible.. Tiffany smirk because she is proud of her artwork.. 
 
Tiffany continued.. She opened taeyeon's suit and on her collar which cause taeyeon to moan like crazy...
 
Ty: ahhhh~ f-fany~
 
There are marks on taeyeon's collar now... Thanks to tiffany.. 
 
Taeyeon cant take it anymore.. She flip the two of them.. She is now on top of tiffany... 
 
Taeyeon quickly kissed tiffany hungrily... 
 
She kissed tiffany's jawline.. And on her neck too.. Which made a mark on in.. Tiffany's moan made taeyeon crazy about her.. She on it even more.. She unbotton tiffany's suit and on every part of the skin that is showing in front of her..
 
Tf: ahhh~ tae~
 
Tiffany pat taeyeon's arms..
 
Tf: that's enough...~ 
 
Taeyeon didnt stop..so she started pushing taeyeon away.. When she succesfully freed herself she heard a groan from taeyeon who is looking at her hungrily.. 
 
Tf: now... Stay... Dont eat me.. Fix yourself and go back to your office.. 
 
Ty: but... I want more! 
 
Taeyeon pouted..
 
Tf: that's your punishment..
 
Ty: for what? I didnt do anything fany! I was late so i didnt care what im wearing! 
 
Tf: so you just look like that when you came here? 
 
Ty: yeah! Fany please believe me.. 
 
Tf: fine i'll believe you.. You are lucky..
 
Ty: luckky? Why?
 
Tf: you are lucky to be wearing some clothes when you came here because if you werent i dont think i'l be able to control myself..
 
Ty: look whos byuntae now..
 
Tf: shut up before i really do it to you Kim Taeyeon! 
 
Ty: i dont mind.. Smirk* 
 
Tf: go away now i need to do work..
 
Ty: fine.. Can i use your bathroom? I need to fix my makeup.. And can i use some of your make up too? I need to cover all my marks you did..
 
Tf: yeah sure... Heres my make up kit..
 
Ty: thanks.. 
 
Tiffany just sat there... Waiting for taeyeon..
 
"Omg... That was so hot.. Luckily i was able to control myself or else.. I would have eaten her alive.." Tiffany thought.. 
 
Taeyeon entred the bathroom..
 
"What just happened? She moan so... Omg.. Byuntae... On! Her moans are soo y... If she didnt stop me im pretty sure i covered her with hickeys or even more...eaten her" taeyeon thought..
 
Taeyeon finished fixing herself... She went out and saw tiffany working again..
 
Ty: bye fany! And good morning by the way..
Tf: bye! 
 
Taeyeon was about to close the door when she decided to go back and give tiffany a long passionate kiss... Who gladly response back to her... 
 
Taeyeon smiled and so did tiffany..tiffany gave another peck to taeyeon... 
 
Tf: go back now... Whispered* 
 
Ty: see ya at lunch okay? 
 
Tiffany nodded.. 
 
Taeyeon turned around.. She saw sooyoung in front of the door... 
 
Ty: s-sooyoung?
 
Tiffany looked at the door and found sooyoung.. She didnt look happy though..
 
Tf: sooyoung! 
 
She quickly ran to sooyoung and hug her.. She even kissed her cheeks... That made taeyeon frown... Feeling jealous..
 
She didnt like the way she kiss sooyoung.. And the way she hugs her...
Tiffany noticed it.. She gave taeyeon an i-miss-her look..
 
 
 
Ty: sooyoung.. Lets talk..
 
 
 
Hello guys! Hope you like this chapter! Its a double update today!!! Woah! Tiffany is scary and y when she is mad... ! Please comment and subscribe!! Bye! Thank you!