It Hurts to be ALONE

When can I be happy?

 

Hi readers! Please comment and subscribe! Thanks!

 

 

 

 

Tiffany’s Pov

This is not a good day.. not at all…. My sister left me, my friends hate, and my business partner is crying because of me and I found out the boyfriend is gay. Urrrrhhhh!!!! I hate this day!

What am I going to do? After what sooyoung told me.. I feel like a bad person… its true im a bad person! I made everyone hate me in a day! Wooowwwww!!! That’s impressing… NOT!

I cant fall asleep because of what happened at the bridge… the scene when Taeyeon ran away from me.. it hurts.. why? I don’t know…

After thinking more about it… it makes me feel sleepy until I feel asleep…

 

RIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My alarm went off… urrghhh!! Im late!

I quickly got off my bed and dress up nicely.. I have to be in an important meeting for today…

__________________________________

I’m driving to the meeting place…. I have to look professional….to be honest I forgot what my meeting is about… I don’t even remember who is the person that im going to meet….  All I remember is that Its about my company… and another’s company.. I don’t know! I’ll figure it out later… I didn’t even have time to eat breakfast  but I don’t care.. I don’t want to be late for the meeting.

 

I drove as fast as I could! Even the other cars were honking at me because I might cause some accident but who cares… im a good driver…. Im a pro with driving so I don’t worry about any accidents..

I arrive just in time..

 

Looks like my client is not here yet… huh… at least I have time to fix myself and look presentable. Im in a really big park. I notice that theres not a lot of people in here. Actually there’s only me and a small family having an early breakfast. Im sat down on the bench near the big tree…  the blocks the sunlight… it’s a good day today…

 

I remember about what happened yesterday… I feel really guilty..BUT! I don’t have time to think about that because Its about business now… no personal life included…

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder… I guess my client is here… I turned around and saw two people. One is a small lady and the other is a tall skinny lady…….

Uh-oh

SOOYOUNG AND TAEYEON…….

I saw sooyoung smirking at me… while Taeyeon… she was looking down but I can see the puffy eyes… now I fell really guilty…

 

Im speechless…. I don’t know what to say.. why are they here anyways? Oh wait! That’s the meeting! They are the people that im meeting today! Ahhhhh!!!!! Im doom..

 

Tf:a…i..

Ty: Good morning Ms. Hwang I think its better if we move to another location for its very dark in this spot.

Sy: agree.

I don’t know what to say… they didn’t even reply to me.. the walked away and went to another bench. It was better there I guess.

Sy: Ms. Hwang… as you know our business is going to be working with your venture..

Tf: huh?

Sy: you don’t seem to be focus today…. I don’t think Ms. Kim here likes the way you are acting right now… you look like someone who is unorganize… I don’t think working with you is a good idea… right Ms.Kim

How can sooyoung treat me like nothing happened yesterday?!

TY: ms. Hwang if you cant focus… maybe we shouldn’t work together… I don’t want to waste my time…

Taeyeon said that in a very VERY cold tone….

Tf: Taeyeon….sooyoung…I-I c-can e-explain… y-yesterday….i-

Sy: im sorry…. But we are not talking about anything that is not about business… there is time for business and there are times for social life… I wish that you can be more professional about your career Ms. Hwang

Ty: Please let’s stay on topic Ms. Hwang and Ms. Choi….

We started talking about our business… it was really hard for me to focus…. REALLY HARD! The two of them seems to be okay… they act like its nothing to be with me…

Ty: alright… since we finish everything… how about sign a contract? A year?

Sy: Yes I agree with you Ms. Kim

Tf: y-yes… thank you…im looking forward on working with the two of you…

They were too busy signing the contract that they didn’t even react to what I just said… I felt embarrassed and hurt… so I decided to sign everything on the contract….

Sy: its was nice meeting you Ms. Kim, and Ms. Hwang

Tf: You too..

Ty: Yes It was nic-

Tf: do you guys want to have lunch with me?

Sy/Ty: no… were not hungry

Tf: ohh… okay…

Im shock to hear it from the both ladies… especially from SOOYOUNG who is known as the food lover of the group..

 

They turned around… they walked away… she walked away… Taeyeon…

Tears were forming… I cant believe she just left me like that…. I too walk to the parking lot… I saw Sooyoung laughing with Taeyeon…

I went inside my car… I open my window a little bit..

I heard them talking….

Ty: yah!

Sy: what?  I just want food..

Ty: arasso… ill buy you food..

Sy: yes!

Ty: im soo hungry….

Sy: me. TOO!!!! Lets goo!!

Ty: Wait! Ill text baekhyun… maybe I can pick him up and he could eat with us…

Sy: ohhh~ I’ll text sunny too! Soo double date?

Ty: I don’t mind having a double date…

Sy: you know what… how about inviting everyone… its luch time already… everyone should have at least 1 hour to spare… they can eat with us! And its your treat! Hehehhee

Ty: whatever…. Go ahead call them… its more fun with our friends anyways…call Yoona too.. and tell her to get seohyun and baekhyun so that I’ll pick the three of them…

Sy: Yes Ma’am!

 

Wait… so they were hungry… they just don’t want to be with me any longer… Taeyeon seems to be happier now.. she looks fine now.. before she seems to  be quiet and too serious.. I guess she just don’t like having me around now.. how am I going to deal with them once we merge our business? How can they do that to me? Does it really hurt them when I meant to insult Siwon…did it really meant something to them? Was I too harsh to Taeyeon?

 

 

 

what should i do to tiffany now? give me some idea guys...

 

 

Hi readers! Please comment and subscribe! Thanks!