It worked.....

When can I be happy?

 

Taeyeon's Pov
 
Its been a week already.. And next week is out wedding.. I feel so nervous about it... What if something happens to us? What if tiffany or myself get into an accident? What if there are problems with the place that where our wedding is going to occur? And worst.. What if tiffany run away before our wedding?!
 
Im getting so stress about many things that i dont even know if they are going to happen.. How am-
 
TAE TAE!!
 
Huh? 
 
Tf: yah!! Tae! Were you listening? 
 
Ty: huh? Im sorry babe.. I was just thinking...
 
Tf: about what? Ive been talking to you for like half an hour already and not a single word came out of your mouth..
 
Ty: im sorry... I was just..
 
Tf: what? Are you worried about our wedding?
 
Ty: y-yeah... A little..
 
Tf: so am i tae tae.. But lets not get stress our okay? If something happens im sure we will be able to fix it..
 
Ty: okay...i guess youre right honey.. By the way what were you talking about? 
 
Tf: well i was talking about how cute we look on the wedding pictures! Look! 
 
Ty: ahh yeah youre right! It came out pretty good! Oh look!!! You with a swimming suit!!!  Hoooottttt!!!
 
Tf: byuntae!
 
Ty: what? Im the byuntae? Look whos talking?! You almost paralize me again! fany! 
 
Tf: well sorry if i cant control my hormone because of my y girlfriend! 
 
Ty: ahahaha i know im y.. And youre y too but i can control myself...
 
Tf: well thats you! I get what i want! 
 
Ty: thats true..
 
Tf: anyways.. Where are our parents?
 
We looked around our condo..by the way my parents already came here.. They stayed with daddy kevin's place.. I guess they want us to have some privacy.. Sometimes i dont want privacy because of fany.. 
 
Tf: babe~ 
 
Ty: oh not again...
 
Tf: yah! Im not seducing you! 
 
Ty: then what are you trying to do?
 
Tf: just calling you... Sigh* you are traumatize already tae tae.. Poor you.. 
 
Ty: whatever! But what is it you want honey? 
 
Tf: im craving for ice cream...
 
Ty: theres ice cream in the fridge.. 
 
Tf: i dont want that! And i want seedless watermelon, carbonara, lasanga, fried chicken...
 
I stared at tiffany for a moment...
 
What in the world is happening to her?! She cant be.... No she cant! 
 
Tf: what? 
 
Ty: huh... Why are you craving for so much?? 
 
Tf: i dont know... I feel kind of sick too.... This morning i threw up.. 
 
Ty: f-fany ah..... 
 
Tf: yes? 
 
Ty: i think it worked...
 
Tf: what worked?
 
Ty: the experiment! The test! 
 
FLASHBACK.....
 
No one's Pov
 
After taeyeon and tiffany's session taeyeon got a call from yuri..
 
Ty: hello yul!!!!
 
Yr: buddy!! Hows america? You havent called us yet so i called you! Yah what are you two doing huh?! You two are ert
 
Ty: oh shut up! I miss you though.. Anyways our wedding is going to be on september 20th be here by 18th or 17th okay? Tell that to the gang! 
 
Yr: arasso! By the way i have a good news! 
 
Ty: huh? What is it?
 
Yr: remember that conversation we had about pregnacy? You know girl + girl = baby?
 
Ty: uhhh yeah? Why?
 
Yr: well i did a research on that..and the lab is in america close to you.. For like 1 and half hour drive from your place! It says in the paper that they have the best doctor and there is a 50/50 chance to get a girl pregnant! 
 
Ty: r-really?! 
 
Yr: yeah! But one problem.. They will close in 2 days... They are currently going to close because of renovation of their building... So i suggest you go there now!
 
Ty: o-oh okay!! I'll get fany!! Bye yul!  Thanks! 
 
END OF FLASHBACK..
 
No one's Pov
 
The two stared at each other with their eyes wide open..
 
 
Tf: oh my..... 
 
Ty: f-fany ah... 
 
Tf: i got to check tae tae! 
 
Ty: o-okay.... 
 
Taeyeon is scared.. Not because she is becoming a parent but because of tiffany's health... She cant tell whether she should be worried or happy! 
 
Taeyeon drove tiffany to the doctor to get her check..
 
After few hours....
 
Doc: hmmm 
 
Ty: doc... Is she okay?
 
Doc: oh yes she is! Do not worry... Its natural for her to be like that... 
 
Taeyeon got confuse of what the doctor is saying.. While tiffanh just sat there listening to every single word that the doctor is saying.. 
 
Ty: w-what do you mean doc? What do you mean its natural for my wife to be like this?
 
Doc: wait... What? Wife?
 
Ty: actually soon to be wife..
 
Doc: im sorry... But ms. Hwang... Have you been cheating on your fiance? 
 
Tf: im sorry what?
 
Doc: it seems like you have... 
 
Tf: no doc! I will never do that!
 
Doc: theres no other excuse for you to get pregnant than to have with a guy... Right?
 
Ty: I KNEW IT!!! 
 
Taeyeon started jumping around while smiling like an idiot..
 
Tf: tae.....
 
Tiffany tried to stop taeyeon from acting like that
 
Doc: uhhhh why does she looks so happy?
 
Tf: im sorry doc for the misunderstanding... Well i never cheated with anyone.. My fiance is the only one that i have ual with...
 
Doc: but you ca-
 
Tf: we can doc... 
 
Doc: by any chance did you try a test? Or an experiment? 
 
Tf: thats right doc..
 
The doctor stood up and shook tiffany's hand... 
 
Doc: CONGRATS!! You know its very rare for that experiment to work! And you are a very lucky young woman! 
 
Tf: uhhh thank you doc....
 
The doctor joined taeyeon's dance..
 
Tiffanu just stared at them... 
 
After 5 minutes of dancing.. Taeyeon finally got tired and stopped 
 
Ty: fany ah!! Were going to be parents!!! 
 
Tf: haha! Tae... Dont shout.. I know.
 
Ty: fany ah! I love you!! 
 
Taeyeon hugged tiffany and kissed her face...
 
The doctor also stop dancing..
 
Doc: ahem... Even though your wife is pregnant and it worked it doesnt mean its going to be normal...
 
Ty: huh? What do you mean doc? I thought you said it will be fine?
 
Doc: i did not say that... Anyways.. You two should be very careful.. This is not just a regular pregnancy.. The baby can be easily killed if its not taken care of properly.. This baby knside of your fiance's womb is not as strong as the other baby... But only inside the womb.. If you two take care of the baby properly then it will live normaly...
 
Ty: you mean tiffany's pregnancy is very sensitive?
 
Doc: you can put it that way... If the baby is not taken care of properly ... The woman can die with the baby..
 
Ty: w-what?!
 
Tf: doc are you serious?!
 
Doc: im not kidding... You two must pay close attention to your baby... Dont even try to eat unhealthy things.. Not A a single bit.. This is serious.. If you two really want the baby then i suggest to be very responsible.. Its going to be hard.. Especially for the woman who is carrying the baby... I recommend you to get check up every week... Just to make sure the baby is okay.. 
 
Tf: wait after the birth of the baby...he/shes going to be fine right?
 
Doc: yes, the child will be healthy and be as strong as the other kids.. Its just the pregnancy that is very fragile and sensitive..
 
Ty: okay.. Then we will see you next week doc?
 
Doc: oh sure! I'll see you two okay? And dont eat anything unhealthy from now on. Take some vitamins, eat more green foods, avoid sodas or alcohol, avoid too much radiation.. Such as microwaves... Dont move too much especially when your tummy is big... Take your wife to the park for fresh air... And most of all DONT BE STRESS.... Understand? I dont you to lose this baby because its a speacial baby.. Its a miracle baby.. So please take care of it okay?
 
Ty: we will doc.. Thank you very much.
 
Taeny left the hospital and headed to Mr. Hwang's place to announce their news...
 
Tf: im scared tae..
 
Ty: huh? Why? Im here baby.. Dont be scared..
 
Tf: the baby is weak.. I dont want to lose it.. Its our only hope to have a baby of our own and i dont want to lose it and disappoint you.
 
Tiffanu started crying...
 
Ty: hey hey... Look at me... Dont cry.. Remember what the doctor said? Dont get stress..  And fany ah you will NEVER disappoint me.. Its okay if we dont have a baby... I can live with that... The baby is just a small part of our new lives right? You can never disappoint me.. Plus im going to be by your side every seconds taking care of you okay? We will not going to lose this baby.. I promise you to take of you and the baby okay? Now dont cry... I love you very much..
 
Tf: i love you too tae....thank you... 
 
 
 
 
Surprise!!!! Were you surprise? It wasnt my idea to get tiffany pregnant very early... It was my girlfriend tiffany who suggested it.. Just to surprise you guys :) hehehe