Power....

When can I be happy?

 

Taeyeon's Pov
 
I woke up at 11 am... And saw hyuna beside me.. She must be tired too.. Sigh* 
 
I went to the kitchen and cool some breakfast for us..
 
Wait.... All my work is done....
 
 
I CAN GO HOME!!! 
 
I went to call my dad...
 
 
Ring ring ring..
 
Hmm hello?
 
Ty: dad!! 
 
Ch: what? 
 
Ty: im going home!!! 
 
Ch: when? Why so early? Are you done?!
 
Ty: asAp! If i can get a flight today then tomorrow i maybe there! And yes im done! 
 
I guess my loud voice woke hyuna up...i saw her walking towards me glaring at me... I gave her an im-so-sorry-look.. She just nodded and went to the living room..
 
Ch: well if youre done.. Then i guess you can go home..
 
Ty: yes! 
 
Ch: do you want to be picked up?
 
Ty: nope! I want to surprise all of them! Especially tiffany! 
 
Ch: okay then.. I'll see you tomorrow?
 
Ty: yes! Bye appa! Love you! 
 
Ch: love you too....
 
Beeepppppp
 
I look at hyuna... She was also smiling..
 
Hy: finally! I see your smile again..
 
Ty: im just really happy! Thank you sooo much!!
 
I went to hug hyuna who hugged me back...
 
Hy: no problem.. So youre going back now? 
 
Ty: yes... Probably at night.. I need to get  gifts for tiffany and the others..
 
Hy: i see... Well if youre going back then.. I should go back too..
 
Ty: huh? Why?
 
Hy: its going to be boring without you... Smile*
 
Ty: ohh come on..  There are so many places you can go to! Im sure you wont be bored...
 
Hy: naaah... 
 
Ty: im sorry if i just made you stay at my office... You didnt get to explore..
 
Hy: noo its fine! I had fun! Watching you slowly turning into a panda... Hahahahh.. Priceless!
 
Ty: yah! Whatever! Thats what you do when youre in love..
 
Hyuna stops laughing....and smiles...
 
Hy: i know... I dont think i can do that though... Its hard..now i realize that being IN love is harder than loving someone... 
 
Ty:i guess you can say that...okay.. Just go back in the couch and watch tv while i cook our breakfast okay?!
 
Hy: no need to tell me... Im too lazy to work today.. Yawn*
 
Ty: aiigooo...
 
 
_______
 
No one's Pov
 
Taeyeon starts cooking her breakfast while hyuna just sat there watching tv..
 
Ring ring ring...
 
Taeyeon thought it was her phone but aparently it was hyuna's...
 
Ty: hyuna! Your phone!!
 
Hy: huh? Oh....
 
Hyuna went to go get he phone from the bedroom..
 
She saw the caller i.d. .... It says unknown..
But she difinitely know who it is... Nichkhun
 
She quickly went to the balcony so that taeyeon wont hear her...
 
Hy: hello? 
 
Nk: hello...
 
Hy: what do you want? 
 
Nk: how are you two doing? 
 
Hy: fine..
 
Nk: i mean are you two dating now? Did you do what i told you to do? 
 
Hy: no and no..
 
Nk: WHAT?! 
 
Hy: look nichkhun.. I love taeyeon and i-
 
Nk: i love tiffany! Both of us are hurting if they are together! Why cant you just do what i tell you to do?! Huh?!
 
Hy: i dont want to hurt taeyeon...
 
Nk: but its you whos getting hurt! 
 
Hu: no... Im hurt when i see her hurt... Im happy when i see her happy... And i want her to be happy... She loves tiffany so much nichkhun... She really really loves tiffany.. You dont know how much she sacrifice just to be with her... 
 
Nk: i dont care! Plus i dont think taeyeon will like whats going to happen once she comes back...
 
Hy: what are you talking about? 
 
Nm: tiffany is going to break up with taeyeon...
 
Hy: SHES WHAT?! 
 
Nk: yup! You heard me..
 
Hy: you are lying nichkhun! Tiffany will never do that to taeyeon! She is not breaking up with her! 
 
Nk: well thats what tiffany told me.... Hehehe... Bye..
 
Beeepppp
 
Hy: hello?! Nichkhun! Hello?!
 
Hyuna turned around and found taeyeon.. Holding tray with their foods in it.. Hyuna saw taeyeon's eyes... Its red and teary... 
 
"She heard me..." Hyuna thought...
 
Ty: w-what.... Who... Why?
 
Hy: t-taeng... 
 
Ty: TELL ME!!!
 
Hyuna was startled... She went close to taeyeon and hugged her... She made taeyeon sit on the couch and calm her down first..
 
All taeyeon can do is sob...
 
She have no idea why tiffany is breaking up with her... 
 
She looked at hyuna... Waiting for an explanation... 
 
Hy: are you okay now? Can i explain now?
 
Ty: .....
 
Taeyeon just nodded...
 
Hy: the truth is... Nichkhun send me here... He sent me here to get you back to me...
 
Ty: why would you follow him?
 
Hy: well.. I thought... I was in love with you thats why i was hoping to get you back but after seeing how much you sacrifice for tiffany... I realize that i didnt love you as mch as you love tiffany now... And im sorry... Im sorry if i was planning to do that... I was just blinded by nichkhun's plan... 
 
Ty: i forgive you.. Plus you didnt do anything.. And you even helped me... But why would nichkhun do that? I thought he's nice? 
 
Hy: well i dont really know a lot of things about nickhun... He just went to my house all of a sudden.. I dont even know how he found me.. I guess he really made a research.. All he wants to do is to break you two up so that he can have tiffany..
 
Ty: break the two of us?! Never! 
 
Hy: yes... He is not nice at all... He is evil..
 
Ty: Wait so did he brainwashed tiffany so that she could breakup with me?! 
 
Hy: that part i dont know... He just told me that tiffany is breaking up with you...
 
Ty: that bastard! Urrghhh! 
 
Taeyeon walk to the bedroom and came back...
 
Hy: what did you do? 
 
Ty: used my power to get us a private jet to go back to korea as soon as possible...you want to come?
 
Hy: yes! And good job!
 
Ty: lets pack now..
 
They went to the bedroom and pack up their things..
 
30 minutes later they are done packing up... They are just waiting for the helicopter to pick them up on the top of the building and take them where the jet is located...
 
Few minutes later hyuna's mouth opened wide... She saw how big the helpcopter was... She didnt say anything.. Instead she just followed taeyeon..
 
They gave their luagges to one of taeyeon's people and they flew to the location of the jet...
 
Once again hyuna's opened wide... Or we can say wider... The jet is huge! And very fancy...
 
Taeyeon just took hyuna's hand and dragged her to the jet...
 
And again.. Hyuna's mouth opened wide.. Seeing the iside of the jet is just so unbelievable..
 
Hy: w-wooow...
 
Ty: too fancy?
 
Hy: you really use your power this time... 
 
Ty: i want to go home...
 
They went and sat on their chairs... 10 minutes later they are already in the sky.. Flying back to korea..
 
____________
 
Jessica's Pov
 
 I seriously find tiffany really dumb and annoying now... I dont know what she heard but im 100% sure that taeyeon is not cheating on her! Right now im in her bed trying to make her stop crying! 
 
Tf: s-she doesnt love me... Huhhuhuhuhu...
 
Js: shut up please! She loves you! 
 
Tf: no! 
 
Js: i thought you love taeyeon? Huh? 
 
Tf: i do... But she is the one cheating on me! 
 
Js: did you see with your own eyes that she was cheating on you?did you? 
 
Tf: no....but still! I heard it! She was ! And im sure that she was doing it with that hyuna girl! 
 
Js: i really thought you love taeyeon..
 
Tf: i do love her..
 
Js: no you dont...
 
Tf: what? You cant tell me if i dont or i do love taeyeon..
 
Js: ohhh yes i can.. I see it.. I see that you dont love taeyeon at all... 
 
Tf: what are you trying to say?
 
Js: what im trying to say is that you are already doubting your girlfriend... You dont trust her... And you promised her that you will but you didnt... How could you?! Ive known taeyeon for sooo long and never once she broke a promise to us even if its the hardest thing in the world! And we are just friend! You are her girlfriend! 
 
Tf: i still believe that she is cheating on me...
 
Js: why?!
 
Tf: oppa told me...
 
Js: who nichkhun?! 
 
Tf: yes..
 
Js: look tiffany... Oppa nick is not so nice... 
 
Tf: huh?
 
Js: ive seen his bad side before.. And im telling you its not good.. Maybe you dont know this but im sure nichkhun just wants you to break up with taeyeon...
 
Tf: why would he do that?
 
Js: i dont know.. Maybe because he likes you? 
 
Tf: no... Thats not true..
 
Js: im not arguing with you anymore... Im sleeping.. Im tired... You should too... Ive been singing you so many lullaby songs and youre still awake..
 
Tf: zzzzz
 
Js: oh now shes sleeping.... Geezzzz......zzzzzzzzzzzzzz