Jet..

When can I be happy?

 

Hello! Second update today! Hope you like it! Please comment and subscribe! 
 
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
I woke up extra early to cook some breakfast for us.. But its still early so i just stayed with my sleeping angel. 
 
I look at her.. She looks so cute when shes sleeping. She is an angel... I dont know what im thinking...im actually confuse... Am i able to survive being away from tiffany? 2-3 years away from tiffany is hard..
 
I know.. I know.. At first i was cold to her.. I dont even know how i become like this.. I really thought i stop liking girls.. But she came and turned me back to my old self..
 
You may say im selfish.. Selfish for breaking up tiffany.. But i just dont want to hurt her.. And myself.. Its not that i dont trust tiffany.. I do trust her alot.. But i dont trust.. Myself.. 
 
I dont think i'll be able to make some time for tiffany once i move to america.. Since the business is like a pre start up business in america.. I must work hard.. I have to work hard like i did before when my venture was still small.
 
I dont know when i realize that i love tiffany.. It just came to me.... I dont want to lose her.. 
 
People may think im stupid for not keeping my relatioship with tiffany.. But i think its for the best... Just think about it.. Lets say in this scenario..
 
Im working my best to develop the business in america... And i have no time for tiffany.. While tiffany have so much free time and she misses me so much.. She wants my attention.. But unfortunately... I cant since im busy... I will end up hurting her.. And i might end up hurting her for 2-3 years! I dont want that to happen to her.. All i think is about her feelings.. I dont even care if i get hurt.. I just dont want her to get hurt because of me...
 
Everyone knows that im a workaholic... And usually ignore people even my family sometimes.. I just dont want tiffany to experience that abandoness feeling from me.. I only want to break up with her because i dont want her to think that she is not free.. I want her to be free... I cant let her wait and wait for my calls, or texts... I cant let her feel lonely..
 
Although i want her to be free.. I dont want her to be with someone else.. I know thats selfish.. But if you love someone.. And you really love them ....would you want them to leave you and be with someone else? No right?  I want her to be happy... Thats all i want... I wish i could explain it to her more.. But its just hard to explain it with words... 
 
I want her to be free at the same time to be mine only... How is that possible? I dont know.... Thats why im so confuse right now... I wish i could j-
 
"Dont worry... Im all yours.. I wont leave you for someone else.. I will wait for you until you comeback.. I promised you remember? I will be you wife.. Forever.. Dont worry about me being alone... Because im not.. You will always be in my heart no matter where you are... I know you would do the same.. I also trust you... Thats why i love you.." 
 
I was cut off by tiffany..
 
Ty: what? How di-
 
Tf: you were talking to yourself dummy.. I heard everything.. And its sweet that you care about me... I trust you taeyeon.. I will support you at whatever you do... Okay?
 
Ty: wait.. What part did you hear? 
 
Tf: hmmmm... From the " i know...i know... " part... 
 
Ty: so pretty much the very beginning... 
 
Tf: yup! But its good that i heard everything.. A least i know you actually mean what you told me.. And i finally know how important i am to you tae.. Im thankful.. Just dont worry about me... I know i will feel lonely.. Without you but.. Thats just 2-3 years.. When you come back we have the rest of our lives to spend with each other.. Right? 
 
I just nodded.. Shes right.. We have the rest of our lives.. 2-3 years is not even a 1/8 of our lives being together...
 
Tf:you know.. If i were in you shoes ...I would probably do that same.. I would be selfish at the same time.. Not.. I know how you feel about this situation tae.. So dont worry about me getting hurt.. I already know that you only want whats best for us.. 
 
I smiled..
 
Ty: im really lucky to have a very understanding girlfriend... Where have you been all my life? Dont worry fany.. I promise that i will only focus on my work and not flirt with anyone.. I promise you that.. Cross my heart.. 
 
Tf: good! Because im not sharing you with anyone.... 
 
We stayed in bed for a few more minutes when i realized that i forgot to cook us some breakfast..
 
Ty: oh no! I forgot to cook some breakfast! I was too busy thinking! 
 
Tf: thats fine.. I can help you cook..! 
 
Ty: lets go then! 
 
We headed to the kitchen.. Iwe started making our breakfast..
 
 
After 30 minutes...
 
 
We are done! We can now eat our breakfast! Yay! 
 
________
 
No one's Pov
 
The two latter enjoyed their breakfast.. They ended up feeding each other and being lovey dovey at the same time.. 
 
Sometimes taeyeon would say some pick up lines that will cause tiffany blush madly.
 
Ty: fany.. Remember i told you about taking you somewhere?
 
Tf: yes.. Where are we going anyways? 
 
Ty: i told you its a secret... Can you pack some clothes? Not a lot.. Just few.. Maybe good for 5 days.. And pack some swim wear... We maybe going to a beach or something...
 
Tf: hmmm okay....? I seriously want to know where you are taking me.. Dont tell me you are going to kidnap me?
 
Tiffany teases taeyeon who is now pouting fo acusing her as a kidnaper..
 
Ty: yah~ i may look like a kid.. But not a kidnaper! I will take you somewhere that we can be alone and spend time together with no distractions... I just want to be alone with you and enjoy being with you every seconds, minutes, and hours..
 
Tf: okay... But tae.. I have to go home then... 
 
Ty: ohhh right.. How about just ask someone to pack you things for you.. Then we can go straight to our destination... 
 
Tf: nah.. I'll just go home..
 
Ty: pout* but i dont want you to leave me~
 
Tf: then come with me~ 
 
Ty: fine! Please dont take too long to pack... 
 
Tf: arasso.. Honey~ 
 
 
_____ 
 
Minutes late taeyeon and tiffany arrived at tiffany's place... 
 
Tiffany went straight to her bedroom.. So did taeyeon.. She wants to make sure that tiffany wont pack so much stuff. 
 
After few minutes tiffany finally finished packing her clothes plus her swim wear.. Everything is complete..
 
Tf: done! 
 
Ty: youre ready then? 
 
Tf: yup! Lets go!
 
Ty: okay! This is going to be memorable! For both of us! 
 
Tf: why?
 
Ty: hehehehe nothing.. Just wait.. Smirk* 
 
Tf: i have a bad feeling that its something byuntae... 
 
Ty: yah~ dont worry.. I wont touch you! I can control myself you know..
 
Tf: ohh really? 
 
Ty: yes really...
 
" we will see about that kim tae tae" tiffany smirk as she keeps looking at taeyeon who is giving her a questioning look...
 
Ty: youre creepy..
 
Tf: whatever.. Lets leave now! 
 
Ty: okay! Let's goooooooooo!!! 
 
Taeyeon drove tiffany somewhere... 
 
After 1 hr of drive they finally arrive at a open field place? 
 
Tiffany is wondering what this is.. No houses... Nothing.. Its just a big open field with a big road or a run way? 
 
Tf: tae.. Where are we? Are we here? 
 
Ty: nope! We are taking my jet.. 
 
Tf: you have a jet?!
 
Ty: yup! I dont use it that much.. Thats why i dont tell anyone.. Hehehe lets go! The pilot is waiting for us..
 
Taeyeon carried everything while tiffany is just walking beside her..
 
Tiffany finally spotted the jet that taeyeon was talking about.. Its not big..and not small either.. Its just the right size... 
 
Tiffany also saw the pilot waving at them.. Taeyeon handed in their luggage to one of the flight attendance.. Taeyeon drag tiffany inside the room..
 
Tiffany is shock to see the room.. Its looks so much bigger inside.. It looks like a medium size private jet outside but inside it looks more like a house! 
 
Theres a kitchen.. Bathroom,bedrooms, and a lot of rooms! All of them are like regular size rooms... How can there be so many rooms and looks small outside? Is that even possible? 
 
Ty: hehehe fany.. Your mouth is open.. Hehehe
 
Tf: huh? Oh.. Sorry..
 
Ty: its fine.. Hehehe its cute..
 
Tf: im just amaze! 
 
Ty: hmmm.. Dont you have your own? 
 
Tf: i do.. But i dont use it.. And its not as big as this.. Its a bit smaller than this since im the only passnger plus i only use it for meetings outside the country.. 
 
Ty: ahhh i see...
 
Tf: now can you tell me where are we going? 
 
Ty: nope! 
 
Tf: how long is the ride? 
 
Ty: about 4 hrs.. So its better if you sleep.. Or do you want to eat lunch first?
 
Tf: lunch please!
 
Ty: okay! 
 
The two ladies ordered their lunch.. The chat as they eat their lunch... After the two ladies starts to feel sleepy..
 
Ty: yawn* fany sleep.. Come i'll take you to our bedroom..
 
Tiffany nodded.. She is really sleepy.. 
 
Taeyeon brought tiffany to their bedroom.. Tiffany laid down and so did taeyeon.. 
 
Tiffany immideately fell asleep.. But taeyeon is still wide awake..
 
Ring ring ring..
 
Yes miss kim? 
 
Ty: we will be there in about 3 and a half hrs.. Be sure that everything is good.. Dont fail me.. This should be perfect..
 
Employee: we have everything check miss kim.. No worries.. All we need is the two of you here.. Dont worry if theres anything wrong.. We have back up plans.. 
 
Ty: okay.. I trust you.. Dont disappoint me.. I have a high expectation from all of you..
 
Employee: yes miss kim.. You can trust us on this.. We promise to make everything perfect or close to perfect... 
 
Ty: okay.. Thank you.. Ill see you in a few hours.. By the way.. Will you by me some flowers? Different shades of pink.. Be sure that the flowers will be there once we land on the island.. Okay? 
 
Employee: okay.. Pink flowers coming up! 
 
Ty: bye! I need to go..
 
Employee: bye miss kim.. Have a nice flight! 
 
Taeyeon ended the phone call..
 
"I want this to be pefect for us fany.. I will make this the most memorable moment of you life.. I will make you forget all our problems.. I will make sure that you will enjoy being with me... I really hope you will like what im going to do later..." Taeyeon thought and smiled at the angel in front of her..
 
Soon taeyeon followed tiffany in the dreamland.. 
 
 
Hello! Second update today! Hope you like it! Please comment and subscribe!