Should i? Should i not? Urrgghh!!!

When can I be happy?

 

Just short update.. Dont forget to subscribe and comment!
 
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
How am i going to tell you fany? I dont want to leave you.. But i must.. Its a must... 
 
FLASHBACK..
 
Ring ring ring! 
 
Ty: hello? 
 
Ch: honey.. Are you busy? Can i talk to you? 
 
Ty: Yes.. 
 
Ch: well since you got into an accident i want able to give you the gift... I have a gift for you taeyeon.. I told you before but since you got amnesia you cant remember it. But seriously you will love it!
 
Ty:  Thank you.. 
 
Ch: okay.. you know how much you want to improve your business and wha so ever.. ive talk to the people in our company in america.. and they agreed that you can go there and run the business.. 
 
ty: But.. 
 
Ch: no buts taeyeon... you must go.. its for the company.. if you go there tiffany can still run the business and you can run the business there... if you do that your business will develop and maybe even be famous! its a dream come true for you taeyeon and tiffany.. do this.. its a must.. im only demanding you now taeyeon.. and you know when i ask you something.. it usually end up good! so listen to me.. you will go to america.. as soon as possible.. maybe in two weeks or so.. dont worry about anythig okay? i willbuh you a place there.. a good one.. the foods are on me for a while.. Im going to pay for the tickets.. i asked seohyun to pack you things... not all of them are pack.. just the on w you will need for two week...
 
ty: Okay... 
 
Ch: good! just trust me on this.. we will visit you there anyways when we have time.. I know its hard especially that your leaving her.. for about 2-3 years.. im sorry honey.. but just trust me.. you can do it.. bye! 
 
ty:Bye.. 
 
2-3 years? How am i going to survive those years without tiffanu? We just started our relationship and i dont want to end it... Oh god help me with this.. Big guy.. Help me? I dont want to leave tiffany but if i leave and work in america theres a bigger chance to develop oour company...
 
Life is cruel! I cant believe this! Why are you not letting us to be togethe?! Why cant we live happily with each other? Being away for tiffany in a few days makes me go crazy! And how do you think i will end up in 2-3 years? I'll be in a mental hospital! 
 
Its good that i survive today.. But i dont if ill be able to survive tomorrow... 
 
Ring ring ring..
 
Hello taeyeon?
 
Ty: hello dad..
 
Ch: oh.. Why did you call? Do you need anything? 
 
Ty: about the business in america.. I dont th-
 
Ch: oh! Honey! Im so happy that you agreed on going in there! Im the happiest man on earth now! Im so lucky to have as my daughter taeyeon because you obey everything i say without complaining! And im thankful that your mom and i raise you as a responsible kid.. Thank you taeyeon.. What was it again you want to say?
 
Woow! After he praise me.. How can i tell himthat i dont want to go to america?!
 
Ty: uhhh nothing dad.. I just want to say thank you.. Thats all...
 
Ch: your welcome! I got to go honey! I'll see you when i have the ticket okay?! Bye!
 
Ty: okay.. Bye.... 
 
Urrggghhhh!!! How can i handle this? Should i tell tiffany? Or should i just leave without saying goodbye? But if i just leave then thats rude... I dont think i will handle being away from tiffany.. Thinking about her being sad that i left her makes me depress too... But.... If.. Should i do it? Should i? 
 
Im sorry tiffany.. If  i will do this to you..
 
Just short update.. Dont forget to subscribe and comment!
 
@kimcoti hahaha dont worry i wont kill taeyeon again:)