Ahhhhh... AHHH!!!

When can I be happy?

 

No one's Pov
 
4 months later...
 
Its june... 
 
The month that everyone has been waiting for.. The baby/babies birth. 
 
Tiffany and taeyeon decided to surprise everyon about the twins. Tiffany did got bigger especially her tummy which surprised everyone since they all are expecting A baby... But taeyeon told them that its not a normal pregnancy thats why its really big.. So eveyone understand. 
 
The gang and the whole family went back to U.S. to monitor tiffany and to witness the baby's birth. 
 
Even jessica and yuri dont have a clue about the twins. All they know is that the baby is doing great. 
 
Those 4 months the doctor just could not figure out the gender of the baby. They are very hidden. Taeyeon and tiffany decided to just wait until the babies' birth. They did had a baby shower... The received gifts from all their friends... No one gave them any clothings since they dont know what gender the baby.. 
 
The gang and the family are in Taeny's house just bonding together... Before tiffany's birth.. The doctor said that tiffany will be giving birth on the first week of june but that week already passed. No one knows now when tiffany is giving birth. Taeyeon has been checking on tiffany every time she have time. She wants to make sure the her wife and her babies are okay and doing well. 
 
The babies are very healthy from what the doctor had told them last time they went for check up. Tiffany's tummy got bigger but her face did not change much... Which made her happy.. She didnt want to look fat.. Even though taeyeon has been telling her that being fat isnt bad especially for a pregnant person. 
 
Back to everyone..
They are just talking in the backyard since it got warmer... Taeyeon is cooking all the foods with the help of her mom and hayeon. Hayeon got a boyfriend.. His name is suho... Taeyeon was happy about that news since hayeon is a very naughty kid and stubborn no guys can last being wth her but this suho guy is very patient and well mannered that why everyone welcomed him quite easily. 
 
Suho=su
 
Su: noona where do you want me to put the eel??
 
Ty: oh just put it on the table outside.. Everything is almost ready anyways..
 
Su: ne!
 
Ha: unnie! 
 
Ty: hmm?
 
Ha: im hungry :(
 
Ty: its almost done kiddo.. 
 
Ha: well hurry up! I bet tiffany unnie is already starving..
 
Ty: why dont you set the table for everyone? Make yourself useful kid.. 
 
Ha: hmmp! Fine!
 
Taeyeon chuckled..  
 
Boa: aigoo... All my daugthers are growing up.. Whats going to happen to me?? 
 
Ty: you have dad...
 
Boa: like i said whats going to happen to me.. 
 
Ty: hehehe bad umma... 
 
Boa: speaking of umma... Taeyeon youre going to be a mom.. How do you feel?
 
Ty: i feel great mom! Im ready for this! Wait.. I feel like im being interviewed for an audition or something.. 
 
Boa: hahaa! Well did you two talk already? 
 
Ty: about what? 
 
Boa: you know having another child after this?
 
Ty: mom! I want to focus on taking care of my babies first...
 
Boa: babies?
 
Ty: uhhh yeah! Babies! Tiffany and our baby..
 
Boa: ohhh... Hahaha! But you two should know that taking care of a newborn baby is really hard and tiring..
 
Ty: i know mom... Weve talked about that too.. And i read a lot of books about parenting... Im willing to do the night shifts while tiffany is still recovering.. But as soon as she is okay we will take turns.. Thats why theres two of us mom.. We will work as a team..
 
Boa: thats good to know.. But if you have problems you can always ask for our help..
 
Ty: what do you mean mom? Arent you guys going back to korea after? 
 
Boa: we will be staying her in america for at least a year... Only hayeon, suho and the gang will be going back... 
 
Ty: what about the company mom? Its been a while since i last visited the company.. 
 
Boa: dont worry about that taeng.. Its still on top.. Still #1..not only in asian but also in america... So you can always go back to work.. When you know you two are ready to go back. I suggest tiffany stay in the house and you work... 
 
Ty: well thats good to hear... Mom? 
 
Boa: yea?
 
Ty: can i stop working for at least 2 years? 
 
Boa: why? 
 
Ty: i wanna spend time with my family... 
 
Boa: hmmm talk to your father about that.. If he says no then... .. For him since im going to let you.. 
 
Ty: thanks mom!! Youre the best!
 
Boa: i know :) plus its good that you want to spend a lot of time with your family.. 
 
Ty: im not going to stop working permanently for 2 years.. I can always visit our branch here in america and just do some check ups you know.. 
 
Boa: okay... I see.. 
 
Ty: oh! This is done!  
 
Boa: kids!!! Its time to eat! 
 
Ty: hayeon! Suho! Help me take the food outside! 
 
Su: ne noona!
 
Ha: sigh* why me?! 
 
Ty: because i love you thats why... Hehehe
 
Ha: tsk! 
 
Sy: FOOOODDDDD!!! 
 
Yn: FOOOODDJDJMDJFKFMXNG!
 
Seohyun covered yoona's mouth..
 
Yn: aww seo why?? 
 
Sh: no need to yell yoong..
 
Sy: ouch! Bunny?! Why?!
 
Sn: dont be so loud.. 
 
Js: yay! Food!  
 
Yoona and sooyoung are waitig for someone to hit jessica.. But no one..
 
Sy: how come no one is scolding jess? 
 
Jessica gave sooyoung the coldest glare she can give. Sooyoung frozed.. Yoona got scared and put her head down trying to avoid the stare... 
 
Hy: because jess is not always a shikshin.. Let her be today...
 
Yr: lets pray first... 
 
Nc: oh! I'll do it!  In the name of the father, son and the holy spirit amen... Dear god.. Thank you for all the food here in front of us. Thank you for the blessings you gave us throughout this year..
 
Sooyoung tried to grab a piece of a chicken on the table while nicole is still praying.. But failed.. And got hit in the hand by taeyeon.. 
 
Nc: we all wish for the baby's health and be healthy as it grows.. Please give tiffany unnie the strength to give birth to this baby..thank you for all the things you did to make us happ like this... In the name of the father, son, and the holy spirit amen.. 
 
Ye: LETS EAT!! 
 
Kv: everyone have a sit... 
 
Ch: ooh woooww! All if these looks delicious! 
 
Boa: thats because its made by our taeng over here... 
 
Ty: c'mon and eat now guys! It taste better when its still warm.. Fany ah~ come and eat.. 
 
Tf: thank you tae tae... 
 
Ty: say ahhhh
 
Tf: Ahhhh... 
 
Js: aish! So sweet!!! Im jealous! :( 
 
Yr: here you go honey.. Ahhh
 
Js: hehehe ahhhh~
 
 
Sunny noticed sooyoung about to give her a spoonful of rice
 
Sn: dont even think about it sooyoung... 
 
Sy: oh come on honey... Please? 
 
Sn: aish! Fine! Ahhh
 
Sy: hehehehe!! 
 
Yoona opened wide and close her eyes.. Waiting for seohyun to feed her.. But no one is feeding her.. She opened her eyes and saw seohyun enjoying her food... 
 
Yn: yah~ seobaby~ feed me pwease! 
 
Sh: are you a baby? 
 
Yn: no... But pwease!! 
 
Sh: say ahh yoong
 
Yn: ahhhhhhh~ 
 
Seohyun shove a piece of chicken in yoona's mouth..which made her choke a little... 
 
Yn: hyunnie! 
 
Sh: bblleeehh!! 
 
Hayeon got jealous of eveyone's Pda... 
 
And suho noticed it.. 
 
Su: here you go my baby~ 
 
Ha: huh? Me? Oh! Ahhhhhhh
 
Nicole and hyoyeon are also feeding each other.. 
 
Hy: ouch! You bit me! 
 
Nc: ooopss! Hehehe
 
Then changmin started to join.. 
 
He poked boa and pointed at his mouth... Boa chuckled and fed him...
 
On the other hand.. Kevin felt awkward.. Since he is all alone...
 
"Aish PDAs everywhere" 
 
Kv: say ahhhhhh
 
Then kevin feed himself... 
 
"AHHHHHHH!!!!!"
 
Sy: yah! Tiffany! No need to be that loud okay? 
 
Tf: AHHH!!! Water...... B-broke!!! 
 
Ty: ahhh!!!
 
Tf: ahhhh!!! 
 
Ch: ahhhh!
 
Boa hit changmin's head...
 
Boa: what are you doing??
 
Ch: ahhhhing with them?? 
 
Yr: get to the car now!!! 
 
Everyone went to the front yard when they heard kevin screamed...
 
"Ahhhh!!"
 
Js: uncle are you okay?!  
 
Kv: theres water in the floor...what happened? 
 
Apprently kevin was enjoyin feeding himself that he did not hear tiffany's loud scream... 
 
Js: tiffany is giving birth!!! 
 
Kv: ohhhhh ......
 
3
 
2
 
1
 
Kv: WHAT?!?!?!