See you later....

When can I be happy?

 

My update today... Im going to be busy this week so i migh just update one chapter for a day. Sorry if ive been updating late. Anyways dont forget to comment and subscibe
 
 
No One's Pov
 
On the way to seoul korea is... Well let say hot and intimate. fany was uncontrolable so was the byuntae kim. It only happened on the plane and 1 time in the car while taeyeon was driving. It unbelievable how tiffany can make taeyeon give up in just a snap of a finger. 
 
When the two  got to taeyeon's place....taeyeon found the whole gang in there. Crying. Some were sleeping and by someone it means jessica. The others were eating and by others it means yoona and sooyoung. Then the rest were crying. 
 
Ty: yah~ guys dont cry~ 
 
Sh: ngg~ unnie~ 
 
Seohyun hugged taeyeon as she cried. She is going to live by herself for 2-3 years without her unnie. Taeyeon is already like her older sister and she loves taeyeon a lot because taeyeon is the one that took care of her ever since her parents died. 
 
Ty: seobaby.. Dont make unnie cry too... I'll miss you... Promise you'd take care of yourself okay? Dont stress yourself too much.
 
Seohyun just nodded as she wipes and let go of the hug. 
 
Sunny on the other hand cried like there is no tomorrow. She will miss the midget. She is crying mostly because she will miss the midget but some parts are she will be the only midget in the group it means she is the only one that is going to be teased for 2-3 years.... And thinking about makes sunny cry even more. 
 
Ty: yah~ sunny~ah its not like i died or anything... I'll be gone for a while and comeback.. Geezz... Now give me a hug! 
 
Sunny hugged taeyeon.. Before she walk back to the couch she wants to check if she grew.. By checking if shes taller than taeyeon...And unfotunately she  is still the smallest. 
 
Yuri was silently crying. She doesnt like to show it to others that shes crying. The problem is her face looks constipated because she is trying not to cry and taeyeon noticed it.
 
Ty: yuri? You okay?? 
 
Then yuri just hug taeyeon... And started crying... 
 
Yr: wahhhhhh!!!! Dont leave!!!! 
 
Yuri sounded like a kid right now... 
 
And the noise woke up the ice princess... 
 
Everyone stop their movement.. Even the two shikshin in the kitchen who just notice taeyeon's present stop their chewing.
 
*Cricket sounds* 
 
 
No one dares to speak or move or else they wont be seeing the sun rise tomorrow. Yuri just stood there frozen and scared of her girlfriend. 
 
When jessica finally opened her eyes she found all of them turned in to statue looking straight at her.. Even CL who is on her way to the door carriying all taeyeon's luggage stop. 
 
Js: what the?! What are you guys doing? 
 
Jessica ask innocently.. Then everyone turn back to normal since jessica didnt turned them in to real ice...
 
Jessica noticed taeyeon 
 
Js: TAEYEON!!!!! 
 
Everyone stop there movement again.. CL is having hard time not to move because of the luggages...
 
Cl: who care!! I'll die later! Gosh this luggage is so heavy! 
 
Cl just yelled on the other side of the hallway.
 
Jessica on the other hand got confuse again
 
Js: seriously? What are you guys up to? 
 
Ty: m-morning sica..
 
Js: omg! Taeyeon! Dont leave! 
 
jessica hugged taeyeon
 
Taeyeon just smiled. 
 
Ty: you know we cant do that... I want to.. But i cant... 
 
Jessica just nodded weakly.. 
 
Hyoyeon just sit there looking at here friends... 
 
"Am i the only normal one in this group?" Hyoyeon thought.. 
 
Ty: hyo.. Are you not going to hug me? 
 
Hy: huh? Of course! Good luck there! Okay? 
 
Hyoyeon just hug taeyeon and went back to her chair... 
 
The two shikshin finally decided to say their goodbyes.. 
 
Sy: fjjdjiri! Jjfhnirknfirmdnifi!!! Wahhhh!!! 
 
Ty: what??
 
Sn: she said " taeng! Bring me food when you comeback! Wahhhh!!" 
 
Ty: sigh* aishhh sooyoung... 
 
Sooyoung went to hug taeyeon...
 
Then taeyeon look for yoona and they found yoona on the floor rolling while she cries..
 
Ty: uhh.. Yoona? What are you doing? 
 
Yn: wahhh!!! ROFC! 
 
Ty: what??
 
Yn: rollin on the floor crying! Cant you see? 
 
Ty: ROFC? Does that even exist? 
 
Yn: i dont know.... Who cares!  Wahhh!! 
 
Yoona continued what she was doing..
 
Ty: choding... As always... Just give me a hug now! I'm leaving now..! 
 
Yn: arasso!! 
 
Yoona hug taeyeon... And taeyeon was surprise of what yoona did... Yoona fell back on the floor with taeyeon and she rolled taeyeon on the floor too... 
 
Everyone just laughed.. Jessica was video taping it... 
 
Ty: okay.. Stop now... Hahaha..
 
Taeyeon stood up.. She went straight to the door.. And before she finally leave.. She went back and ask for a group hug.. And all of them did it... 
 
Finally taeyeon went to her car... Tiffany was in there the whole time spacing out... Well at first tiffany was sleeping because she was tired of the hot action they did..  Plus tiffany cant walk properly.. 
 
Ty: hun? You okay? 
 
Tf: no... Youre leaving... 
 
Ty: dont worry i'll come back... 
 
Taeyeon held tiffany's hand as she drove to the airport... 
 
When they arrived they saw CL waiting for them..
 
Ty: cl why didnt you just drove with us.. You dont have to call a cab and come here by yourself...
 
Cl: hehe.. Im good.. Id rather not be in the same car with the two of you.
 
Tf: why not? 
 
Cl: a byuntae and a lady in the same car dont usually end good... Soo im good! 
 
Tf: yah! 
 
Ty: hahahahaha! 
 
Cl: anyways... I'll be in your car boss kim.. Give me your keys and i'll drive boss hwang to her house... 
 
Ty: okay.. Here.. Thanks cl! For everything! 
 
Cl: you owe me an expensive bag when you comeback! 
 
Ty: yah! 
 
Too late cl already ran away.. Tiffany can just laugh..
 
" flight 101 plane will be leaving in 10 minutes.. Please head to the plane in  5 minutes.. Thank you" 
 
The voice in the airport announced.. Some people started walking to their plane..
 
Ty: so this is goodbye...
 
Tf: y-yes..
 
Tiffany is now crying.. Taeyeon cant stand tiffany crying... She also cant control her tears from falling..
 
Taeyeon cupped tiffany's face and look deeply into tiffany's watery eyes..
 
Ty: promise me... You'll wait... 
 
Tf: i-i promise.. You promise me..that your not going to cheat behind my back...
 
Ty: i promise... 
 
Taeyeon was still cupping tiffany's face.. She kissed tiffany's forehead, both cheeks, and her nose.. Then she stared at tiffany's for a while before she kiss tiffany's lips...
 
Once their lips touch they immedietely pulled each other closer.. And not letting go... Their kiss was a really long passionate kiss.. 
 
People were staring.. Some were disgusted but some find it sweet.. Others cried with them.. 
 
Taeny were still kissing until..
 
" 3 minutes left before the plane leaves.. One person is missing... Please head to the plane now.." 
 
The voice again annouced..
 
The two finally pulled away.. They stared at each other and smiled... Taeyeon gave tiffany another peck on the lips.. 
 
Then they hug...
 
They pulled away.. Rest their forhead agaisnt each other.. 
 
Ty/tf: i love you..
 
Both of them said it at the same time..
 
Tf: i dont want to say good bye..
 
Ty: me too... How about lets not say good bye.. Instead lets say.. Hmmmmm....See you later..
 
Tf: i guess thats better.. See you later tae tae
 
Taeyeon smiled.. 
 
Ty: see you later fany~ah... 
 
The held each other's hand they let go...taeyeon started walking away but stop and look back at tiffany... Tiffany was waving at taeyeon.. She wasnt crying anymore.. Shes smiling.. 
 
Taeyeon ran back and hug tiffany once again.. And left..
 
Tiffany just chuckled at taeyeon's action..
 
Taeyeon waved as she ran to the plane.. She also did a flying kiss to tiffany...
 
When taeyeon finally left... Tiffany went back to her house... She didnt say anything to cl except for thank you when she left..
 
She went straight to her room and sat in her bed.. She saw there picture together.. In the lake.. Looks happy..
 
She smiled..
 
" i'll wait... See you later tae tae" tiffany thought as she hugged the picture and fell asleep.. 
 
In the airport...
 
Taeyeon just got on the plane... She wasnt scolded by anyone... Because her father owns the airport.. So one can complain.. 
 
She sat on her first class sit.. And look out on the window...
 
The plane finally is flying.. Taeyeon just keep looking out of the window..
 
She pulled a picture of her and tiffany inside of her wallet.. She smiled.. 
 
"I love you.. See you later fany~ah" taeyeon thought.. Then she fell asleep..
 
 
My update today... Im going to be busy this week so i migh just update one chapter for a day. Sorry if ive been updating late. Anyways dont forget to comment and subscibe!