Unexpected...

When can I be happy?

 

Taeyeon's Pov 
 
When should we get married? How are we going to have a child? 
 
These questions keeps repeating..
 
Tf: tae tae?
 
Ty: hmm? 
 
Tf: are you okay? Youve been spacing out a lot lately.. Is everything alright?
 
Ty: y-yeah.. 
 
Tf: okay.. If you have some problems tell me okay? Im always here.. Anyways i need to go to the office.. 
 
Ty: huh? Why? We were just there..plus its late now.. Cant you just stay here with me?
 
Tf: ani.. I cant.. I forgot to do some paperworks.. So i need to do it..
 
Ty: just bring it here..
 
Tf: kwenchana tae.. Its better if i do it there.. I'll just get distracted by you.. I'll be going now.. Rest okay?
 
Ty: sigh* arasso.. Take care huh? Dont be so late.. Dont worry about me.. See you..
 
Tf: okay bye! Love you! Dont wait for me!
 
Ty: bye! Love you more!!
 
I went to tiffany and kiss her cheeks and lips before she leaves...   I saw tiffany blush a little before turning around and walk away..
 
I went back to the living room.. Watching a random tv show.. Its only 7 pm.. What should i do? 
 
Hmmmm...
 
How can we make a child? 
 
Again that question pops inside my head..
 
I promise tiffany that it'll be fine.. I want to have a child with her too.. I also promised my parents and i promise Mr. Hwang too.. Aish! This is really pressuring me.. How can a girl get another girl pregnant?! 
 
I know ive been doing some research and all but it sys that its not 100% that it will be a succes! Tiffany really wants us to have a baby.. And not just from adoption.. I mean adoption is fine but i guess having your own is better.. Right?
 
I need to talk someone about this..
 
Ring ring ring! 
 
Hello? Taeng? Buddy? Hows my midget?!
 
Ty: yah! Yuri ah! 
 
Yr: wae? Why did you call?
 
Ty: i need help.. 
 
Yr: what?? Wedding? 
 
Ty: no...
 
Yr: what is it then?
 
Im hesitating whether i whould tell yuri about this.. I mean its kinda personal you know...
 
Ty: well.. Me.. And tiffany.. I uhhhhh
 
Yr: what? 
 
Ty: wewanttohaveababy...
 
Yr: come again?
 
Ty: yuri.. Do... I..
 
Yr: JUST SAY IT! 
 
Ty: tiffany and i wants a baby...
 
Yr: how am i gonna help you with that? ? Ewwww! No way!
 
Ty: yah!! Im serious! 
 
Yr: so what is it really you need help with?
 
Ty:.. Well tiffany said she wants a baby.. Our own..
 
Yr: how are you gonna do that? You do realize that its impossible.. Right? I mean none of you is a guy... Thats the sad thing about gay people.. 
 
Ty: i know i know.. But i research some stuff... And they said its impossible.. With science.. And labs thingys..
 
Yr: labs thingys? So are you saying that you two could make a baby without a ? How?
 
Ty:  Science has recently found that by joining the DNA of two eggs in one egg and then placing the egg back into one of the females, that female can become pregnant. This cannot occur through regular ual activities though. It must be done at a some sort of fertility clinic.
 
(http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_a_woman_get_pregnant_by_another_woman#page3) 
 
Yr: oh wow.... 
 
Ty: i know... I want to try it...
 
Yr: you think it will work? 
 
Ty: maybe...
 
Yr: okay lets say it worked... Theres a big chance that your baby is not normal.. I mean there are a lot ot things thst could happen... Like abnormality... Or maybe missing body parts and all.. 
 
Ty: i thought about it too.. But yuri.. It doesnt matter as long as i have a child with tiffany im happy.. I will love that child no matter what it looks like.. I just want tiffany to be happy.. And i know she will love that child too... It came from both of us.. 
 
Yr: sigh* youre unbeliveable taeng.. You do stuff that are impossible and turn them to possible... You really love tiffany dont you? 
 
Ty: yes... Yes i do.. And i want to make her happy...
 
Yr: fine.. I'll help you.. But what is it you want?
 
Ty: get me the best doctor that could do this thing for us... Please?
 
Yr: hmmm that seems hard since its my first time hearing this kind of stuff.. But you know what taeng.. I'll do my best! Leave it to me... Give me 3 days and i'll tell you okay?
 
Ty: oh thank you thank you yuri ah!!!!! 
 
Yr: dont worry.. I kinda want to try it too... With sica...
 
Ty: hmmm yeah try it! Theres nothing to lose.. 
 
Yr: yeah... Well i need to go taeng..
 
Ty: okay.. I'll see you in 3 days then? 
 
Yr: yeah.. Bye!
 
Ty: bye!
 
Beeeeeppppppp!!!
 
Sigh* now i have to think.... Think when we could get married. Im sure tiffany is waiting for me to decided when to get married.. I mean everything is set except for the date. I invited everyone already.. They have their plan tickets and all.. Just the wedding itself need to be plan.. 
 
CRASH!
 
I heard something broke...
 
Hmmm what could it be? 
 
I went to the location where i heard the noise.. And i saw a picture frame.. 
 
Tiffany's picture fell.... The glass broke..
 
Tud-tud tud-tud tud-tud...
 
I suddenly dont feel good about this... I feel something is going to happen to tiffany... 
 
I need to go check! 
 
I went to the bedroom and change my clothes..
 
After.. I went straight out of the apartment and went to our building.. I saw all the lights were off except for our office light.. I parked my car to the parking lot.. I saw tiffany's car.. But i notice something.. Theres another car. Who could that be? No one seems to be working now.. Just tiffany..
 
I feel really worried now.. I ran to the entrance.. Greeted by on of the guards...
 
Grd: hello ms. Kim..why are you here back?
 
Ty: who owns that black car over there?
 
Grd: oh that? This young, handsome, tall guy came here.. He is actually upstairs.. He told me he is friends with ms. Hwang.. So i just let him in... 
 
Ty: what? A guy? Okay call the police now okay? 
 
Grd: ah n-ne ms. Kim...stay here then..
 
Ty: no i need to go upstair..
 
Grd: but-
 
Ty: just go! 
 
Grd: n-ne ms. Kim..
 
I ran to the elevator and pressed the last floor quickly.. As the elevator goes up slowly i keep thinking..
 
Please be okay fany ah.. Im coming... Please be okay... Hurry hurry hurry up...
 
Ding! 
 
I ran out of the elevator and ran to the office.. I tries opening it but its lock! Arrghhh! Luckily i have my extra key with me... 
 
Click* 
 
"Yah! Get off of me!!!! Help!" 
 
Thats tiffany..
 
"C'mon .. I know you want this... Just enjoy while you still can.."
 
W-who is this? He seems familiar.. His voice..
 
Tf: HELP!!
 
Tiffany screamed...
 
Guy: shut up! No one can hear you! 
 
When i sucessfully opened it my jaw drop... 
 
My blood boils..
 
NICKHUN........
 
He was smirking... He saw me.. 
 
Tiffany is ... Nichkhun is too... 
 
 
 
 
 
Im sorry guys that i havent been updating.. Im really sorry T_T i got really sick... So i was sent to the hospital yesterday.. Im leaving tomorrow.. Im still sick though but the doctor said im fine now.. They said i was just stressed and tired. Im really sorry reader :( im sorry i didnt tell you.. Im so sorry... :((((