Preparing..

When can I be happy?

 

No one's pov
 
That afternoon.. Taeyeon finally woke from her sleep.. She saw a beautiful angel right in front of her. She smiled. Although this angel looks innocent.. There is also the bad side whih taeyeon dont dare to see anymore.. 
 
Even though she hated the idea of tiffany.. She did enjoy the attention she got from her. But she just ended up with aching body and her lower part is very VERY sore... She tried to sit up and lean her back on the headboard.. It took her pretty long to do so because she doesnt want to wake up tiffany.. And her body is in pain.. 
 
After she lean her back she stared at the sleeping angel in front of her. She traced tiffany's face from her forehead to her jawline. She smiled on how perfect it feels.. And how smooth tiffany's face is. 
 
Then it hit her.. 
 
"Oh! I totally forgot about my proposal! " taeyeon thought...
 
 
 
 
 
FLASHBACK....
 
Before tiffany arrived in america..
 
Taeyeon stayed at Mr. Hwangs place for the night... 
 
Its already dark and getting late.. And Mr. Hwang feels tired after their long conversation. They got to know each other even more. And their plan for tomorrow tire both of them.. They didn do anything they just brainstorm and act what to do once tiffany arrive. 
 
Kv: taeng.. Go and have a rest now. I bet youre tired too since you just came her in america today. Im sorry if i tire you..
 
Ty: taeng? Cool...  And no Mr. Hwang.. Its fine.. It was fun talking to Tiffany's father for the first time on my first day here in America! And you should also rest Mr. Hwang.. I bet youre exhausted too.. 
 
Kv: i like to call you taeng.. Its sounds nice.. And are you saying im getting old? 
 
Ty: hahaha! No sir... Okay maybe a little.. Hahaha..
 
Kv: such a tease! Well that the truth.. I am geting old.. I already have a heart problem.. So i know i wont last long.
 
Taeyeon frowned on Mr. Hwang's statement.. She didnt like it..
 
Ty: sir.. I know you are old and have an illness.. But it doesnt mean you wont last long. I want you to know that tiffany wont like it if you keep thinking about it.. Because even i think its wrong that you are saying those things.. I want you to live longer.. And hope that you'd see your grandchildren grow up.. And see our wedding.. You know.. I want you to be there walking with you daugther in front of the church.. Making your way to the altar.. And id be waiting for tiffany.. Please dont say that again.. It hurts me..
 
Kv: im sorry taeyeon..i promise i wont do that anymore.. And i promise you that i'll be there on your wedding day.. 
 
Ty: thats good to hear sir..
 
Kv: call me dad.. 
 
Ty: really? Are you sure? Me and tiffany are not engage yet.. 
 
Kv: yeah.. I know you two are going to end up with each other anyways.. Hehehe.. 
 
Ty: okay... Dad....
 
Kv: that feels nice..
 
Ty: yeah it does... Now please have some rest.. Dad.. 
 
Kv:'you too..
 
Ty: ne.. Let me you to your room..
 
Taeyeon escorted kevin to his room and tuck him in bed. She is really happy that Mr. Hwang likes her.. And they get along really well..
 
Ty: goodnight dad.. Sweet dreams..
 
Taeyeon was about to turn off the light.. But kevin callled her..
 
Kv: wait! Taeng...
 
Ty: yes?
 
Kv: can you promise me something?
 
Ty: yeah sure.. What is it?
 
Kv: promise me that you will be my daugther-in-law.. And you'll give me some grandchildrens.. And you'll take care of my little stephanie?
 
Taeyeon smiled...and nodded..
 
Ty: i promise dad... And i wont break that promise... Now sleep dad...
 
Taeyeon finally turned off the light and went to  the guest room.. And went to sleep...
 
"I must propose to her once we get back..." Taeyeon thought...
 
END OF FLASHBACK...
 
____________
 
 
Taeyeon's Pov
 
I should contact sooyoung about this.. And help me prepare.. 
 
Since i already have the ring.. All i need is a place, setting, and other stuff... I'll leave that to Cl and sooyoung...
 
I went outside... It was really hard and i have to have a support and walk really slowly since my legs are sore... Aishh tiffany.. 
 
I went to the balcony and called sooyoung...
 
Ring ring ring...
 
KIM TAEYEON YOURE DEAD!
 
Ty: well its nice talking to you to sooyoung... What wrong with you?
 
Sy: whats wrong? I should be asking that to you! You know what tiffany did huh? She almost killed me! Well not really but its pretty close to that! She asked me so many stuff and do you know how scary is was?! Huh?! Its like seeing satan inside of her... What do you call it? Oh rigt HELLFANY! 
 
Ty: ouch! Stop yelling! Plus i also got the hellfany punishment.. And to tell you.. It was a reward at first but as time pass it became a nightmare!! Im still sore sooyoung.. I couldnt even walk properly! And i dont have any energy this morning! I have to be fed by tiffany because i cant  move any part of my body! Now we are equal...
 
Sy: hmmmp! Fine..  
 
Ty: anyways... I need you to do something for me.. Its really important..
 
Sy: what?! Oh c'mon.. 
 
Ty: you wanna get fired?
 
Sy: no! What is it boss?
 
Ty: good... Now i just want you to prepare everything we have been planning for..
 
Sy: what?
 
Ty: my proposal.... Did you forget it already?
 
Sy: ohhhhh right.... Wait... What about tiffany's dad?
 
Ty: i got it already.. Just prepare everything..
 
Sy: when are you coming home? I miss you buddy..
 
Ty: i'll be leaving this friday night.. So we will probably there bu saturday morning.. But im going to propose at night since i want you to put fireworks after my proposal.. Can you do that?
 
Sy: got it! Plus i already have the place.. All you have to do is come back and get ready.. And i'll make sure that theres going to be a forework after okay? 
 
Ty: thanks soo!! Youre the best! Ask CL to help you okay?
 
Sy: dont thank me..'you owe me food..
 
Ty: ehhh.. Kinda expecting that already.. Fine i'll treat you the day after my proposal.. Remeber when i promised you that i'll close a buffet resutrant just for you to eat? Well we are going to do that after.. Are you happy now?
 
Sy: you... Are.. The... Best.... Friend... EVER!!!!!!
 
Ty: i know.. got to go! Bye! 
 
Sy: see ya! 
 
Beeepppp!!! 
 
"So fireworks huh?"
 
I heard someone talk.. I hope its not tiffany.. I turned around and found..
 
Mr. Hwang!
 
Kv: sweet! 
 
Ty: you heard it dad?
 
Kv: yup! I saw you walking here in the balcony.. I just went to check on you since you were walking like a crab on the way here.. That was priceless!
 
Ty: blame tiffany... Sigh* 
 
Kv: hahhahaha! So youre leaving thise weekend woth tiffany and gonna propose to her?
 
Ty: yes sir.. I mean dad.. Are you okay with that?
 
Kv; of course! Im happy for you., and make sure she will say yes to you okay? I dont want any rejection! And thats an order!
 
Ty: yes sir!
 
I salute to him... And we just giggled 
 
 
 
 
Sorry boring chapter today...